ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbors said the family was gone Saturday morning, no one saw them leave. I still wonder if Jen gave everyone something that made them ill and incapacitated them. Got them in the Yukon and said they were going for help.

All speculation and my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strictly IMO. I still think there's something to the damage of the retaining wall mentioned by the DeKalbs, and the visible damage to the front of Sarah's car in the aerial photo. It's consistent with running into a low concrete barrier. I have a terrible feeling someone was trying to get out of there fast, and wasn't in a state to drive.

Sarah's car was a Pontiac Sunfire (you can tell from the headlights, hubcaps, and door handle details), dating to 1997 - 2000. Images of used Sunfires with damage from running into short highway barriers/parking lot bumpers at low speed look very similar to the damage at the front of her car.

Also note that 2 of the kids wore what appear to be prescription glasses continually (in most pictures). So, I'm assuming that they were open to seeking care for eye exams, as well as seeking and paying for prescription glasses.

This is a good point. But at the same time, especially since they aren't wearing them consistently, I gotta wonder if those were actually prescription specs. Could have been drug store reading glasses. Or gawd knows, never rule out the bizarre when it comes to the appearance obsessed abusive personality, maybe even just costume glasses.

My speculation about medical care comes from clues in some of their other behaviors. They didn't want the kids in school because that would allow them to establish ongoing relationships with teachers and peers. (No mass judgment on homeschooling, I am a fan of it personally, but clearly this couple was abusing the privilege.) They didn't want the black lady they met at the festival mentoring the girls about their natural hair because that would be an ongoing, personal relationship with a caring adult who might see red flags. They didn't want the kids outdoors because, per Devonte, they were "hiding" them, which I can assume means that they didn't want the neighbors developing ongoing personal relationships with the kids. When the kids were trotted out to perform at festivals and protests, they were mostly just there for show, not speaking, not developing relationships of their own with anyone present. A doctor or dentist who saw the kids for routine exams, fixing teeth (usually takes a series of 3-5 visits for something that complex at least), monitoring routine cases of bronchitis, etc, would also have the kind of personal relationship with the kids they worked so hard to avoid. Same with a therapist, speech language pathologist, OT, etc, to address the alleged special needs.

Also note that 2 of the kids wore what appear to be prescription glasses continually (in most pictures). So, I'm assuming that they were open to seeking care for eye exams, as well as seeking and paying for prescription glasses.

You can buy your prescription glasses online-dirt cheap. Doesn't have to be a current prescription, you fill in all your details. Very cheap, no Dr appt.

Hi Stunned.
To me in the interview with the female attorney it seemed they (she and the aunt) had been working on keeping the family together. Since the children were living with the aunt at the time, I ASSUME it means she wished to keep them.
Thank you, the article, too me, was not real clear on specifics.

You can buy your prescription glasses online-dirt cheap. Doesn't have to be a current prescription, you fill in all your details. Very cheap, no Dr appt.

Care to share some links with your WS buddies such as myself who dread the eye doctor but has terrible vision? Lol.

I’ve never been able to buy contacts online without a script. I enter my info and the website verifies with my eye doctor. I’ve never tried for glasses because I don’t even know my glasses script. I can only speak for contacts, but I can’t imagine knowing what to enter for script info if you haven’t had a professional exam. JMO

Am I missing something? it said she texted a friend nothing about a coworker.
v

no you are right. My mind leapt to a friend of the coworker variety, because the transcript mentions that the text said Sarah wouldn't be going to work.
But it could have been a friend who had nothing to do with Sarah's job.

This is a good point. But at the same time, especially since they aren't wearing them consistently, I gotta wonder if those were actually prescription specs. Could have been drug store reading glasses. Or gawd knows, never rule out the bizarre when it comes to the appearance obsessed abusive personality, maybe even just costume glasses.

My speculation about medical care comes from clues in some of their other behaviors. They didn't want the kids in school because that would allow them to establish ongoing relationships with teachers and peers. (No mass judgment on homeschooling, I am a fan of it personally, but clearly this couple was abusing the privilege.) They didn't want the black lady they met at the festival mentoring the girls about their natural hair because that would be an ongoing, personal relationship with a caring adult who might see red flags. They didn't want the kids outdoors because, per Devonte, they were "hiding" them, which I can assume means that they didn't want the neighbors developing ongoing personal relationships with the kids. When the kids were trotted out to perform at festivals and protests, they were mostly just there for show, not speaking, not developing relationships of their own with anyone present. A doctor or dentist who saw the kids for routine exams, fixing teeth (usually takes a series of 3-5 visits for something that complex at least), monitoring routine cases of bronchitis, etc, would also have the kind of personal relationship with the kids they worked so hard to avoid. Same with a therapist, speech language pathologist, OT, etc, to address the alleged special needs.

But what about their other neighbor. Hannah ran to them first but they weren't home. How come the hart women let them interact with him... why was that neighbor given a pass?

IMO

I don´t know the aunt obviously, but I am certain they would have received more love from her than their adoptive parents...

Yes, It is the respective agency and its staff who prioritized a totally stranger couple resides in another state above other practical solutions that include the extended family. Not saying that cross-states adoption is not preferred in general, but there should be guarantees and a real follow up. They might have thought this option was easier and faster than searching within the family or engage them. Can someone from the children relatives sue the CPS in Texas? Any legal procedure against whoever approved the adoption that quick? JMO

White suburban?? Werent they in a yukon?

Suburban and Yukon XL (extended back end) are the same. The Harts had a Yukon LX the same as a Chevy Tahoe. A lot of people don’t know the difference. My GMC Jimmy is the same as a Blazer and that’s what everyone calls it.

LX is the higher end with leather seats and sunroof.

Care to share some links with your WS buddies such as myself who dread the eye doctor but has terrible vision? Lol.

I’ve never been able to buy contacts online without a script. I enter my info and the website verifies with my eye doctor. I’ve never tried for glasses because I don’t even know my glasses script. I can only speak for contacts, but I can’t imagine knowing what to enter for script info if you haven’t had a professional exam. JMO

Zenni! I'm wearing a pair right now.

eta: Oh, they might be glasses only. For contacts lenses I use Clearly, which Wiki says is coastal.com in the USA.

Sarah sped home up the driveway after CPS had left obviously Jen called or texted Sarah in a panic about the CPS, that weird sick message to friend at 3am, all loading up quickly early in the morning no luggage or bags of any kind, knocking down the cinder blocks In front of house leads me to believe something REALLY BAD went down that evening. I think one or both women went totally bezerk, couldn’t control tempers on Devonte and Hannah went too far accidentally killing one or both kids by beating and choking them possibly drowning them by sticking their heads underwater in the bathtub too long went too far and the kids died and the other kids witnessed it. It wouldn’t take much to kill them both were little and bone thin. They had dunk Abigail’s head under water before as punishment after her belt beating. They sure did take off in a hurry knocking down the cinder blocks. Hannah and Devonte still missing. I don’t think they are in the ocean but the women disposed of them somewhere else on that drive. I think the body found is Sierra. I think that night when Sarah got home all hell broke loose and went ballistic on the kids.

JMO
Visioning this scene is almost worse that going over the cliff. I just can’t...

Suburban and Yukon XL (extended back end) are the same. The Harts had a Yukon LX the same as a Chevy Tahoe. A lot of people don’t know the difference. My GMC Jimmy is the same as a Blazer and that’s what everyone calls it.

LX is the higher end with leather seats and sunroof.

Yes. I’ve had several Yukon XL’s.

So the report was for a white suburban and they drove a grey Yukon. Perfect.

ETA: I’m a detail person. I get stuck on minute discrepancies. Such as this one.

I hadn’t seen this posted yet.

http://abc7news.com/amp/aunt-shocked-to-learn-adopted-kids-killed-in-california-crash/3329405/

Sarah sped home up the driveway after CPS had left obviously Jen called or texted Sarah in a panic about the CPS, that weird sick message to friend at 3am, all loading up quickly early in the morning no luggage or bags of any kind, knocking down the cinder blocks In front of house leads me to believe something REALLY BAD went down that evening. I think one or both women went totally bezerk, couldn’t control tempers on Devonte and Hannah went too far accidentally killing one or both kids by beating and choking them possibly drowning them by sticking their heads underwater in the bathtub too long went too far and the kids died and the other kids witnessed it. It wouldn’t take much to kill them both were little and bone thin. They had dunk Abigail’s head under water before as punishment after her belt beating. They sure did take off in a hurry knocking down the cinder blocks. Hannah and Devonte still missing. I don’t think they are in the ocean but the women disposed of them somewhere else on that drive. I think the body found is Sierra. I think that night when Sarah got home all hell broke loose and went ballistic on the kids.

JMO

this scenario and the mention of knocked down cinder blocks...any blocks missing? Could have been used to weigh down and dispose of something in a body of water?

Yes, It is the respective agency and its staff who prioritized a totally stranger couple resides in another state above other practical solutions that include the extended family. Not saying that cross-states adoption is not preferred in general, but there should be guarantees and a real follow up. They might have thought this option was easier and faster than searching within the family or engage them. Can someone from the children relatives sue the CPS in Texas? Any legal procedure against whoever approved the adoption that quick? JMO

Imo we don’t know what went on with the adoptions and birth families. The kids were living with the aunt, so I would think CPS searched within the family to some extent. Perhaps the aunt wasn’t fit to care for the kids, or wasn’t on board to care for the kids. We are hearing from an attorney via (imo) a very poorly written article which left me with more questions than answers.

Visioning this scene is almost worse that going over the cliff. I just can’t...

Those women were abusing the kids and obviously had tempers. I think they were capable of anything when enraged.

This was posted by alireba on Thread #2. Sorry I am having trouble quoting it so a copied and pasted. When I first read it last week I thought was a crazy scary glimpse into the mind of Jen at least and still do.

I found this copied post by Jen Hart on Facebook
��Here’s an ominous message that Jen Hart wrote on her fb page last summer...after their ‘Hug Seen Around The World’ notoriety and challenges. This is a glimpse of their experience...

“I unplugged from Facebook for over half of this year. I've had to change my/our phone number(s) twice. I've steered clear of public settings for the most part. Rather than answering the floods of messages like: Where have you been? Why haven't you responded to my texts? Etc - I'll try and address SOME of the things that led to the disconnect.

This. Year. Slammed. Us. Hard. It was as if we were continuously seeing this "Proceed No Further" sign showing up in a myriad of ways.

Extremely simplified explanation:
Loss of a friend
Loss of 5 animals(2 in the last month)
Serious stalking and threats of violence towards me and my family
Robbed/vandalism
Cancer
3 job transfers(Sarah)
Several other very challenging medical diagnosis
Surgery

Sarah: rear ended in a car accident. Totaled
Discrimination from the government & insurance companies - which nearly led to homelessness weeks before closing on our home. Yeah. This is still a thing that happens. Thanks to my wife for being a badass superhero along side of me to combat this bs.

*All of this while home hunting non stop for over a year.

*All of this during an already very terrifying time in this country (and Portland...holy ****)

*All of this while trying to be supportive and loving wife whilst raising 6 teenagers.

So, where have I(we) been?
SELF CARE, y'all. I've been taking care of myself and my family. Our safety, emotional and physical health are always the absolute most important things. Period. Releasing the expectations to show up here or elsewhere was vital in my own healing. I am no service to others if my tank is empty.

What do we need? What we need is loving understanding that there is a lot going on, and that we are working on putting our lives back together now that we've finally purchased our new home/land. Time. Trust building. Time. Trust building. TIME. We've been fighting the good fight always - just a little more behind the scenes than usual.

What we don't need:
-pity or sorrow for these struggles
-guilt trips for not meeting your expectations
-pressure of any kind.

We've embarked on an incredible new journey up on some beautiful land in Washington. After over 4 1/2 years in the PNW, we finally feel at HOME. We're looking forward to sharing it with everyone... when the time is right.

Big��Love

Oh - and if you still have our old phone numbers, please don't text or call them anymore...unless you like really colorful language from strangers.��”

- Jen Hart, June 2017

This is a fair point. It is like this news outlet was in hurry to cope with the media circus (no offense.) So, once they found a contact with the bio family, they couldn't wait and lose the scoop and more online traffic. Reading this piece, I felt like the aunt didn't remember all the children's names (but it also could be the editor fault or something lost when quoting the lawyer.)
- Yet, the agency responsible of the adaption process should have followed the adoptive couple through any partner agency in the state they live in (Minnesota) with the first THREE kids. This clearly didn't happen.
?.. are hearing from an attorney via (imo) a very poorly written article which left me with more questions than answers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member