CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a Instagram search of #harttribe and a google search. I came across this:
https://everipedia.org/wiki/sarah-hart/

Interesting to note is on the bottom there is a mug shot of Sarah that is dated December 2017. Another google search of “Sarah Hart mug shot” brings up the same picture, which may seem obvious but I was hoping to see a different mugshot (from 2011). Implying that maybe there were two different mug shots (with this one really being from Dec 2017) which would indicate a recent problem, but it does not appear to be the case. Maybe someone with better sleuthing skills than I could check it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking that may have been a driver’s license photo perhaps?
I also though it was JH who has the criminal offense on her record, but I could be wrong. There is so much information out there, it is easy to be confused.

I did a Instagram search of #harttribe and a google search. I came across this:
https://everipedia.org/wiki/sarah-hart/

Interesting to note is on the bottom there is a mug shot of Sarah that is dated December 2017. Another google search of “Sarah Hart mug shot” brings up the same picture, which may seem obvious but I was hoping to see a different mugshot (from 2011). Implying that maybe there were two different mug shots (with this one really being from Dec 2017) which would indicate a recent problem, but it does not appear to be the case. Maybe someone with better sleuthing skills than I could check it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is a typo. This article has that mugshot and attributes it to December 27, 2010. (eta I agree it looks like a driver's license photo)

https://kenh789.com/news/article-55...reviously-arrested-ASSAULTING-daughter.n.html

Not sure how mainstream this site is but I noticed this tidbit:

"The DailyMail.com has also learned that the deceased couple were married in Connecticut on September 1, 2009, Jennifer was listed as the groom and Sarah was listed at the bride.

But according to Minnesota court records Sarah had legally changed her name from Sarah M Gengler to Sarah M Hart, approximately four year prior to their marriage July 2005. "

If the children are believed to be dead, the FBI won't immediately rush down there. The minute they think they are alive, the entire horse and pony show in Washington State will flare up.

So there was no communication with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins or Grandparents? Were they both only children?

I believe Sarah has siblings. Her maiden name was “Gengler”.

I don’t know anything about Jennifer.

He was 15. He was very capable and smart even if scared. It is very likely. The proof is at the scene of the crash. They will never convince me that those five bodies are the only ones who happen to be missing or washed out to sea. And if you know how the ocean works...shore line accidents don't exactly pull things out to sea. Ocean accidents wash things up on shore.

I think it is a typo. This article has that mugshot and attributes it to December 27, 2010. (eta I agree it looks like a driver's license photo)

https://kenh789.com/news/article-55...reviously-arrested-ASSAULTING-daughter.n.html

Not sure how mainstream this site is but I noticed this tidbit:

"The DailyMail.com has also learned that the deceased couple were married in Connecticut on September 1, 2009, Jennifer was listed as the groom and Sarah was listed at the bride.

But according to Minnesota court records Sarah had legally changed her name from Sarah M Gengler to Sarah M Hart, approximately four year prior to their marriage July 2005. "

re: The Daily Mail. IMO, it’s a sleazy publication that does its homework. They routinely discover and publish details/facts/photos that American publication don’t or won’t. They’re not beholden to the same interests/advertisers/mores that American publications are. I am grateful to them for digging deeper.

Does anyone know their connection to Connecticut and how they came to be married there? Did one of them grow up or live there previously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why so many posts about schools and home schooling?

I follow the Turpin case as well as this one, and in both I skip half the (often very long) posts about schools.
Oh well.

Oh. Oh my.

The lyrics.

"..go forth with no real direction... dreaming of the day we drive our cars into the ocean...and all the people will look on wondering what to say...and live confused about us til the day they do the same....and they will see while swimming that they are free..."

Is Nahko the performer from the young Devonte hug video? I've seen that name before. (eta down thread answer: no, that was Xavier Rudd)

ETA..it is kind of a catchy tune, I kept listening.

"We have no money and we certainly have lost focus.........how did I end up here (repeats)....I've thrown myself/my heart to the stratosphere/atmosphere(repeats)......this is how you ended up here (repeats)..........waging justice with instruments of truth"

Haunting find Gardenista.

I thought Nakho was the one whose song the kids sang, and at the end one of the girls said "we love you, Nakho"?

I feel like we shouldn't judge the home schooling thing as much. A lot of people are home schooled for different reasons. It doesn't mean they're abused or mom and dad are hiding something. I mean if you're an abusive parent I guess that would be the best adoption for you to avoid the kid talking to school officials and people out side the house. But I do think Jen and Sarah home schooled out of trying to get the kids not to talk to anyone outside the home.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/VjpDkSfivgk

This is such a perplexing video imho. It looks to be extremely professional and polished, not like a family video that the majority of parents take of their kiddos. The editing is amazing, and perhaps I missed that one of the women had film skills, but I was struck by the artistry of the shots. The sequences of feet stepping over/along things, the parting silhouette shot, with everyone with their arms raised.....these are obviously staged, and most likely practiced. Still it took some videography skills to be able to put this film together, with the musical background interspersed with some conversation. I know there are basic editing programs/apps that do a lot of this for you, and I have done some of that on my home computer. But this video is a much slicker movie that is of a much higher level. I suppose it could be just more of the facade that may have been presented to the outside world. It just puzzles me how it came to be. The link was originally posted several pages ago I believe, and I am uncertain how it was found, because it does not appear on JH’s list of uploaded videos. It is just so intriguing to me, and a long glimpse into their lives, albeit a manufactured one. And after watchingg it, how many of you tend to think the child who raises his/her arms last was Davonte? He has been the main focus of so much of their public life, it just seems it would be him. God bless those children.

Interesting.

From the MN case records, Sarah's DOB was 4/9/79.

Her 37th birthday would have been April 9, 2016. Jen uploaded "Sarah's 37th Birthday Adventure" to youtube on April 12, 2016.

I really don't get this. At the very beginning of the video, Sarah says Happy Birthday to me. But there is no way this was filmed near her birthday. This was filmed in North Cascades National Park- in the summer months. Not in early April. The deciduous trees would not be in leaf, nor would there be wildflowers in bloom. Mountains would be covered with more snow and it would be still be quite cool at this time of year. The kids are wearing t shirts and brought bathing suits for the trip.

It could be that this trip was for Sarah's 36th birthday present.

re: The Daily Mail. IMO, it’s a sleazy publication that does its homework. They routinely discover and publish details/facts/photos that American publication don’t or won’t. They’re not beholden to the same interests/advertisers/mores that American publications are. I am grateful to them for digging deeper.

I love looking at non-American media to get a more complete picture. I know Daily Mail is ok. I see how that wasn't clear. That was a snippet from the kenh789 article quoting Daily Mail info. I assumed kenh is a radio or TV station and is ok to use here. They certainly seems to cite their sources.

I also don't know who said it but someone said devonte and his bio siblings were the ones missing but that isn't true. I cir,fled the deceased children the ones missing I didn't circle. Markis, Jeremiah and Abigail are deceased. The other three Hannah, Sierra and Devonte are missing. Markis, Hannah and Abigail are bio siblings and Devonte, Jeremiah and Sierra are bio siblings. So it isn't just devontes bio siblings missing. His brother Jeremiah died in the crash. His bio sister Sierra is missing as well as him and Hannah.
3570686800f05ca68e6cd3f799638f35.jpg

The kids didn't go to a Waldorf school. Why is this being brought up so much?

I also don't know who said it but someone said devonte and his bio siblings were the ones missing but that isn't true. I cir,fled the deceased children the ones missing I didn't circle. Markis, Jeremiah and Abigail are deceased. The other three Hannah, Sierra and Devonte are missing. Markis, Hannah and Abigail are bio siblings and Devonte, Jeremiah and Sierra are bio siblings. So it isn't just devontes bio siblings missing. His brother Jeremiah died in the crash. His bio sister Sierra is missing as well as him and Hannah.
cache.php

Thanks for the helpful visual! Sometimes I need to see a graphic like this to understand.
It’s irrational, but I keep hoping that the three missing kids were able to escape.

This is just speculation regarding seatbelts, etc.

Maybe the family did stop there to stretch their legs and everyone got back in. The driver buckled in quickly but the other adult passenger (the one found trapped between read seats and roof) stretched over, put the car in gear and then accelerated?

IMO, it would be a real reach to expect seatbelts to save any one from a fall of that distance. So maybe the driver who was buckled wasn't the one who actually drove over the cliff.

The kids didn't go to a Waldorf school. Why is this being brought up so much?

That´s what I have been wondering too.
I am a bit mystified as to why schooling comes up so much in this case and in the Turpin case.

Sometimes it completely takes over the discussions.

Why is that, posters who write about schooling?

cache.php

Thank you for posting this. I had though the three missing were bio siblings until I read the ages (two of the deceased were 14 years old).

moo

I cannot find the article now. It said that they left MN because a cross was burned on their property in Alexandria.

Then the article said that they left Linn because of an incident a child had at achool, but the children were not attending school.

I looked online, but I cannot find a news story that talks about the cross burning. I would guess it would be newsworthy enough to be printed in lots of Mn papers.

No luck. I wonder if the story was made up?

When I read the "burning cross" story, I immediately thought of Rachel Dolezal and her claims of experiencing racism against her as a black person even though she is not a black person. It's almost as though white people with mixed-up thinking use burning cross claims as some sort of reason to play "the victim".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu