CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the same chill. Three....and three missing.
They need to dig that up immediately.

Lord Jesus, please...please...spare the missing three. We need to see what heroes they can become as adults.
I thought the exact same thing. Three holes and three missing.. Too weird. They do need to dig that up. I wonder if Le drew the same conclusion seeing that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I wonder if this is the reason that Sarah took the fall for Jennifer abusing Hannah. Hannah said that Jennifer hit her, but Sarah was charged. This makes sense to me as it has always bothered me why Sarah caught the charge.

More details on a 2008 complaint, that preceded the 2010 abuse allegations that were substantiated. It had to be Abbi or Hannah, since Sierra was not yet adopted (not till 2009).
http://katu.com/news/local/hart-par...own-stairs-minnesota-sarah-hart-jennifer-hart

Minnesota-Mom,I also don't believe the burning cross story.They have so many pictures and one shows a very expensive camera but yet don't take pictures or file a police report?My guess is they needed an excuse for taking off and saying evil racists ran you off sounds better than running off from CPS for beating the crap out of your kids!

My father was a controlling narcissistic man. My mother was nurturing and like so many enablers loved her abuser. Perhaps SH realized the consequences to the children if her narcissistic partner faced charges for Hannah's spanking. My gut feeling was the beating was not administered by SH.Rather SH took the blame and little Hannah was coached to collorborate the elaborate coverup to protect Jennifer.

Just like I bet Jennifer ran and shoved Sara,the dogs and kids in the SUV for the fatal road trip. Then while everyone was still in her control she escaped whatever consequences were inevitably coming. As hard as this is to write self centered Jennifer knows all the lies will come out and their perfect life will be shattered. To her death is preferable to dealing with that outcome.

:cow:

Your first paragraph has been my thought all along. Eventually they realized someone had to admit they hit the girl and Sarah took the fall in error. But....if she admitted to losing control of her anger and spanking the child while alone with LE as soon as it was reported...then I think maybe she did get pushed (by her own emotions or her abusive partner's encouragement to "do what needs to be done to help this poor lost soul" type of thinking) to physically discipline Abigail that night. Whether or not Jen was usually the agressor or did also hit Abi with a closed fist that day...it seems Sarah may be admitting to not having it all together all the time where the kids are concerned. Imo. And that is NORMAL, imo. Our kids push our boundaries, but Jen? No, she's just perfect isn't she, until the day she drove her car into the ocean...

If they came from Fort Bragg, they turned left onto the turnout.
Unless, as some have suggested, they passed the turnout, turned around and drove south, back to the turnout, and turned right.

I think LE assumed they were coming from the north until they tracked the cell phone pings to Fort Bragg.

Honestly I have mixed up so many aspects of this case and I’m getting so frustrated with myself because of it. I’ve been really drained lately, which doesn’t help, but I’ve never been this confused regarding specifics of a case and the people involved.

Kind of OT, but while the view looks incredible in pics, I feel a little anxious every time I see pics of the road they were driving on. I have a fear heights and do not think I’d be able to drive on that road for multiple reasons. Is this more of a scenic/touristy road or would it be a necessary roadway for locals to take?

Mizstery,I don't see any proof at all????

Hello carlyturner. I went back and edited my post to add emoji to make sure it was clear this was my theory. Your absolutely correct there is no major media links to support my theory.

My father was a controlling narcissistic man. My mother was nurturing and like so many enablers loved her abuser. Perhaps SH realized the consequences to the children if her narcissistic partner faced charges for Hannah's spanking. My gut feeling was the beating was not administered by SH.Rather SH took the blame and little Hannah was coached to collorborate the elaborate coverup to protect Jennifer.

Just like I bet Jennifer ran and shoved Sara,the dogs and kids in the SUV for the fatal road trip. Then while everyone was still in her control she escaped whatever consequences were inevitably coming. As hard as this is to write self centered Jennifer knows all the lies will come out and their perfect life will be shattered. To her death is preferable to dealing with that outcome.

This is all my gut feeling or theory. Please feel free to
disagree but be kind.
:fear:
:cow:

It is possible, though I'd say not probable that they were afraid to report the cross burning incident for fear of publicity and an escalation of violence from the Klan or similarly minded individuals. However, I've sometimes wondered what I'd do if some hate crime like that happened to me. I do believe my first call would be to the police, even if I chose to move. Mostly because these things need reported. You don't need to tell everyone, but you should at least report the crime.

Wondering if the three children ran away and this prompted the murder/suicide? If the children are still alive, they may be afraid to seek help considering their life history so far.
I just can't imagine they would leave them alive...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There's been nothing found to indicate the 3 missing children were in the car. LE has no idea what happened to them
or the dogs. Very little of the contents of the car has been found.
Nothing that they have shared with the public, thus far.

If Hannah is 16, she might just have had insufficiency of human growth hormone, and that would easily mean that she was shorter than her sister was 2 years younger.

She might have a 'dwarfism' syndrome, but I think most of those would result in a shorter stature than she has. As a complete non-expert I would say it's just that she has a deficiency of HGH.

Is it possible Hannah also has a terrible fear of dentists and that's why she didn't want her teeth fixed?

This is a bit hard for me to say without adding in a bit of sarcasm, but what the teacher said...they're hardly going to add on "...and several of them have a habit of going in the garbage for food due to a food-hoarding disorder".
Not that it's necessarily relevant to this case, but I'm 10 years older than my sister (same parents so full sister/same genetics). I'm the size of an average 12 yr old on the standard growth chart - 4'10", 90lb, tiny feet & hands. My sister is average height/weight/everything for an adult female. She has been mistaken to be older than me since she was a teenager. I've never been unhealthy, just won (or lost lol) the genetic lottery for size.

My daughters (full siblings, both also healthy) are 4 yrs apart and same thing - younger one has been bigger than her sister since about age 10.

Again, not saying that there wasn't something hinky going on with the family in this case, but an older sibling being smaller than a younger one doesn't necessarily mean anything untoward is the cause.

:)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Bbm & imo & jumping off your thought, Zelda:

Back in the 2014 Ferguson riots when I saw the viral picture of Devonte and the Officer, I cried. I actually saved that image to my computer. I had no idea about the back story. I thought he was a street kid, and the whole thing was spontaneous. I didn't know it was a movement that these kids, Devonte and his siblings were attending; protests, rallies, photo ops, band camps, music videos, Instagram, Facebook, and the MSM.

IDK why, but I missed that whole story about Devonte when it broke. It's only been since this tragedy happened that I learned anything about him and his siblings and now find so many pictures of them.

What grabbed me about the picture of him hugging the cop and then so many of the other pictures of these kids at festivals was the costumes they were wearing. In the famous cop hug picture, Devonte was wearing an old style leather jacket and a hat that harkens back to the 50s and 60s. Jeremiah and Devonte wore similar styled, but different patterned hats in other pictures, just like they wore wide flat brimmed hats that haven't been in style with kids in generations.

Jen posted two videos to youtube with her kids dancing to Joni Mitchell and Cat Stevens. Well before even their times. Those artists were popular when I was in high school and college, and I am now in my 60s. Jen and Sarah were in their 30s.

There was such a disconnect with the "parents" and the real world. When you look at the costumes these kids wore, and they can only be described as costumes because they were so far out of current fashion for kids, one knows that there was a serious effort put into finding contrived clothing for these kids.

This is such a tragic situation. I have no idea what these kids truly went through on a day to day basis, but I am sure that they had no chance to voice their individuality or find their own identities.

I think they were headed (plus running from CPS) to protests in Sacramento, California (and a good photo op) when something went wrong. It sounds like the kids weren't "playing along" anymore -- and who would blame them?

Just my opinion.

But then.. I just read the lyrics of that song from that musician they worshipped. Eerie. Just eerie. As are the three recently dug in pieces of land from the police picture.

Also.. we know they are night owls because of 2:30am YouTube posts -- so they were likely awake when the kids were sneaking out at night.

Quoting the sheriff:
„I‘m to the point where I‘m no longer calling this an accident. I‘m calling this a crime.“

And he seems very adamant about it.
I wonder if people will finally start to face the fact that this seems to have been a PURPOSEFUL ACT.

As a teenage boy who was growing taller and stronger, Devonte, as well as Jeremiah and possibly Markis might have started being a lot more trouble than they were worth to the women. They always painted the children as "difficult" but difficult children and difficult angry teenagers who are as large or larger than their parents are another thing entirely. The escalating food deprivation could have been related to the physical reality that some of the kids were getting big enough to challenge their abuser(s). Maybe the women had become afraid to hit the older children and food deprivation was their fall back discipline method.

In addition to size and strength, the children's increasing age and maturity could have made them consider options for getting out that weren't clear to them when they were younger. Devonte was obviously visualizing some options when we went to the DeKalb's. His last request does seem to indicate he was either planning to run away (by himself or with other children), or that at the very least he was going to hide the stockpiled food so they wouldn't starve.

MOO

I hear what you're saying.

And give credit to Devonte. He was trying to work within the system by reaching out to others for help.

I just can't get over how terrifying it would be to drive a car off of a cliff. Even for the driver...the will to live is strong, and I would think it would be next to impossible to go against that. That's why I am guessing they (or maybe just she) had already done something that she couldn't fix or change, and felt that this was the only course of action.
I agree with you, but then I look at the one year old I'm with this evening. I cannot IMAGINE withholding food from him, or striking him. It would be just as difficult. IMO, if you can starve children, you can drive off a cliff. Ugh, I feel sick to my stomach. [emoji22]

Your scenario isn't so far-fetched. I've wondered since early on why we hadn't heard about cadaver dogs on their lot.

that would certainly scare Jen enough to pack up fast and take off. It has to be something pretty serious to have caused them to run. did one or more of the kids have fresh injuries? Something bad caused them to run. More
than just one kid asking a neighbor for food. Unless the abuse had gotten so severe they figured they couldn't
talk their way out of it anymore.
Something bad was happening in that home, IMO.

I have been thinking that, but never got around to saying it for some reason - maybe because it is in a way self evident.
They have dealt with the CPS (and neighbors) before - what was so much worse this time around?

Right but what we are searching for and not finding is any media at all from 2013 when it supposedly happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member