CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she was fleeing from sexual abuse.

This seems like a strong possibility. Jen almost always has her hand(s) on Devonte in photos, Devonte is often in Jen's lap (until he's way too old for that), and Jen seemed comfortable handing off Devonte to male strangers for "hugs."

One thing that strikes me about Jen’s Facebook post detailing their difficult year, is that she signs it “Jen Hart.” I have never studied psychology so maybe I’m way off, but to me, that gives me the feeling she feels like that’s all happening to her alone. She doesn’t sign it “Hart family” or “Jen & Sarah.” It’s just Jen.

I feel like its a simple thing, but significant.

This reads like the textbook paranoia/persecution complex of someone with a Type B Cluster personality disorder or complex PTSD. Nothing is ever Jen's fault, she perceives external forces causing all of her problems, and she is deeply, deeply paranoid. These, IMO, are almost nothing but paranoid delusions.

The message is "push-pull." She loves her friends, misses her friends, she needs her friends, but no one should come help or see any of them at all. She doesn't want help. She claims that her wife and children's mental and physical health are the most important things to her, yet she wants to isolate her wife and children, eliminate contact with the outside world, and drive Sarah and the children to Jen for help -- help that it's clear Jen had no ability to give.

Thank you catedelia for your reply.

I can barely stomach the original FB post...

Bbm: she dosen't want help... (?) maybe multiple sources tried? I can only think in push back to those helpful resources there was another agenda?

Still trying to wrap my brain around it. Ok, these women never felt a true bond of motherhood? Trying to make it look like an accident? Trying to make it look like a political thing? Trying to make it look like a personal thing?

What would make a woman drive off the cliff? With her children?

I am with others who say omg, the thought of driving off the cliff is insane, in so many ways?

I have an absolute fear of heights. What would make a woman fearless of that?

Where? While I do think these kids were undernourished I'd like to know where that is verified?

Kids need fat, not sugar. Kids need protein. Kids have boundless energy.

Wondering about their diet, too. Not saying vegan or vegetarian is bad, but kids need certain ingredients to grow strong.

None of these kids exhibited muscle strength. Muscle strength vs weight. And I mean natural. Is it because all of them were failure to thrive babies?

I don't think that failure to thrive as an infant or as a young child has anything to do with body weight, height, fitness and over-all health as a teen or as an adult. I speak from experience in this case, as I have a child who was failing to thrive as an infant and toddler even though this child was treated the same as others. At the age of five, a medical problem was diagnosed that finally explained the problem. As an older child, teen, and adult, that child is no different than any other fit and healthy person.

Bbm: she dosen't want help... (?) maybe multiple sources tried? I can only think in push back to those helpful resources there was another agenda?

Still trying to wrap my brain around it. Ok, these women never felt a true bond of motherhood? Trying to make it look like an accident? Trying to make it look like a political thing? Trying to make it look like a personal thing?

I am with others who say omg, the thought of driving off the cliff is insane?

If she had already killed one or more of her family members, driving off a cliff shifts from an unthinkable and terrifying act to a simple, quick, and relatively painless way to "save" her remaining victims from "this cruel world that's closing in on her and ruining her life." She would finally be free, in her mind, as would her wife and (remaining?) children. And since she's followed God's (Nahko) instructions (drive into the ocean), she may have felt very good and right about her decision.

If she had already killed one or more of her family members, driving off a cliff shifts from an unthinkable and terrifying act to a simple, quick, and relatively painless way to "save" her remaining victims from "this cruel world that's closing in on her and ruining her life." She would finally be free, in her mind, as would her wife and (remaining?) children. And since she's followed God's (Nahko) instructions (drive into the ocean), she may have felt very good and right about her decision.

Oh god...

I am with others who say omg, the thought of driving off the cliff is insane, in so many ways?

Just brainstorming to answer your question 'What would make someone drive their family off a cliff?"

A psychotic break ??

Drug psychosis ??

Having committed a crime so horrendous that guaranteed jail is in your future ??

Family Annihilator ??

It’s not that she fearless of driving off the cliff. It’s that the problem/s she’s running from are scarier to her than the cliff jump. I see it similar to people who jump from high windows because the building is on fire.

It’s not that she fearless of driving off the cliff. It’s that the problem/s she’s running from are scarier to her than the cliff jump. I see it similar to people who jump from high windows because the building is on fire.

Great Point! So with that thought, maybe there was all kinds of abuse going on in that home. Physical, emotional and
sexual abuse. And 6 rebellious kids ready to nail her arse. Maybe she knew she was doomed to public shame and
going 'up the river' for a long, long time.

Where? While I do think these kids were undernourished I'd like to know where that is verified?

Kids need fat, not sugar. Kids need protein. Kids have boundless energy.

Wondering about their diet, too. Not saying vegan or vegetarian is bad, but kids need certain ingredients to grow strong.

None of these kids exhibited muscle strength. Muscle strength vs weight. And I mean natural. Is it because all of them were failure to thrive babies?

Not verified exactly, but this neighbor reported the "no sugar" bit.

Bill Groener, 67, was a next-door neighbor of the Harts when they lived in West Linn, Oregon, and said the kids stayed indoors most of the time. He said the family didn't eat sugar, raised their own vegetables, had animals and went on camping trips.

"There was enough positive there to kind of counteract the feeling that something maybe wasn't quite right," Groener said.

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/devonte-hart-family-crash-cliff-1.17737261

Great Point! So with that thought, maybe there was all kinds of abuse going on in that home. Physical, emotional and
sexual abuse. And 6 rebellious kids ready to nail her arse. Maybe she knew she was doomed to public shame and
going 'up the river' for a long, long time.

This brings back a comment from Washington law enforcement that executed the search warrant at their home. He
said something like ' We've been looking at bills, receipts, bank accounts, computers, ipads, etc. AND WE'VE FOUND SOME RED FLAGS.' I'm speculating they found some child *advertiser censored* or sexual pics of their own kids. ????

And maybe this is why they young girl who escaped at 1:30 am and went to neigbors used the term "abuse" when
she told neighbors 'Don't make me go back there' and 'please take me to Seattle.'

This brings back a comment from Washington law enforcement that executed the search warrant at their home. He
said something like ' We've been looking at bills, receipts, bank accounts, computers, ipads, etc. AND WE'VE FOUND SOME RED FLAGS.' I'm speculating they found some child *advertiser censored* or sexual pics of their own kids. ????

And maybe this is why they young girl who escaped at 1:30 am and went to neigbors used the term "abuse" when
she told neighbors 'Don't make me go back there' and 'please take me to Seattle.'

BBM
Really? That’s what comes to mind as a red flag?
My mind goes to a plan. Charges on credit card. Google searches for hiding or living off the grid.

No, not similar to a building on fire, or the 911 jumpers because they had no choice...

Much different, need to look at methods of suicide. The French, jumping from buildings, the Japanese, hanging, Americans favor guns, and or OD???

But rarely do we see a purposeful driving off a cliff... Perhaps it is most aligned with jumping off a building.

That cliff, one hundred foot drop, unbelievable height, perhaps they thought it was more, but it guarantees a rough and tumble death.

That SUV looked like a pancake. Im still surprised it didn't burst into flames. It no doubt bounced and rolled. Very violent. One hundred feet of very violent. I can't imagine but hope those kids were all knocked out.

It rolled, it bounced, and it landed on its head. And then the high tide rolled in. I'm wondering if high tide swallowed the vehicle? Swishing its passengers out to sea?

West coast is a big tide.... It's not like the gentle NJ shore. It's big and rough, and rocky. And formitable.

I am beginning to think something serious happened at the home before they left.

You´d think the searchers had found SOMETHING by now, three kids and two (?) dogs missing.

Also worth noticing that Devonte is missing, the kid who gathered food. It could have sparked an outburst of rage.

Who was it that verified that 2 adults and 6 children left the house the day they went on the run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think serious things had been going on for years in that family.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who was it that verified that 2 adults and 6 children left the house the day they went on the run?

Although LE and most recent neighbors have implied this, no one has verified. CNN story from April 2nd reads, "DeKalb said that he had called Child Protective Services March 23 and they had arrived at the house just after Jennifer Hart came home from work but that she didn't answer the door. Sarah Hart came home not long afterward, DeKalb said, and by Saturday morning the family and their vehicle were gone."

No one. Neighbors just said when they got up Sat. morning, the SUV was gone and still gone Sun. morning.

I don't believe anyone has verified this. The neighbors shared several versions of what happened (or the media shared several interpretations of what the neighbors said. I have no idea what is true). According to various accounts, Either they all piled into the suv immediately after Sarah got home after the CPS visit. Or they left sometime in the night. Or they were gone in the morning.

This looks like a more recent picture. Devonte holds the dog and Sierra stands with him. Hannah is next to Sierra. It sure would be nice to get a poster made up and put in rest stops along the route or something. If there is any possibility the kids are out there scared & unaware.

http://katu.com/news/local/gallery/...large-search-for-missing-kids-planned#photo-2

Photo 2 of 8 in the article, I can't seem to grab it myself & bring it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa