Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without knowing anything else about that, the first thing I thought of was that JH was into exploring how things worked, which kind of would indicate that JH had some kind of intelligence that he was not credited with having (by JH apparently). After reading a little more about HH telling the neighbors that her mother*s* were 'racist', it makes me wonder if the story was told for other reasons. Funny/interesting that the neighbors don't seem to mention about this 'break-in' of their vehicle by one of the children? Did it even happen?

I'm not sure it happened. Or maybe he tried to break in to a car for other reasons and that was the cover story she came up with.

edit: It looks like it happened. And this cover story is even more confusing:

Hmmm. This article http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article208294694.html discusses a Hart boy's, possibly Devonte, incident with a neighbor's car. From the article: "...One day, Groener walked onto his porch and saw a Hart boy crawling inside his old Buick. He watched as the boy — who he later thought was Devonte — scampered next door. Later, Groener went to talk to his parents.“Sarah was upset that happened. Not blazing mad,” he said. “She had said he had a mom who used drugs and he had some emotional deficiencies because of that.”..."

It was said that nobody had answered the door when CPS showed up - how did JH (the only parent reportedly home at the time) even know who it was, or why they had come? (I'm assuming that CPS do not show up in marked vehicles, I know they do not do so where I live)

From quoted MSM (which is repeated in numerous MSM), it seems unclear as to how long it took for the family to take off, only saying that 'by the next morning', they were gone. So they could have potentially had time to pack up stuff. There would also have been time for some kind of an 'accident' to have occurred with one or a couple of the children, which gave cause for the entire fam to bolt? I thought the general feeling was that they had sped out of there fairly immediately after CPS knocked on their door?

"DeKalb said he called the state's Child Protective Services office on March 23. Officials arrived just after Jennifer Hart came home from work, but she didn't answer the door, he said. Sarah Hart came home soon after that, DeKalb said. By the next morning, the family and its vehicle were gone."
(http://www.phillytrib.com/news/hart-...c95c3d788.html).

It was said that nobody had answered the door when CPS showed up - how did JH (the only parent reportedly home at the time) even know who it was, or why they had come? (I'm assuming that CPS do not show up in marked vehicles, I know they do not do so where I live)

Maybe she never answered the door for anyone?

They typically wear name tags, but she could also be like me in that unless I am expecting someone, I'm highly unlikely to answer my door. I don't have a peephole or camera or anything to see who is there but I don't like visitors anyway so I just don't answer. It's usually someone trying to sell me cookies or their religion anyway... Or burned microwave popcorn (neighbor kids trying to earn money).

When a person calls 911 about a suspected child abuse issue, what is the process? Do police just send CPS instead of attending to the call themselves? Do they just pass it off to CPS and let them attend on their own without any backup (one never knows what kind of situation one may be walking into when it comes to a domestic call?) Do police go and visit the caller to get statements in person, or just go by the 911 transcript? Did this happen? If so, is it possible that the H fam saw the police cruisers going up the driveway, which could explain why they didn't answer the door?

Also from the previous thread - a story about Jeremiah breaking into the neighbor's car because the red light kept blinking inside. Wouldn't the family's own car have that blinking light? Couldn't Jen have explained it to him? I mean she was homeschooling the kids after all, it would have taken 10 minutes to explain. Easy peasy. To me it sounds like a story to cover up whatever reason he broke into the neighbor's car, if it in fact happened.

So now I'm left wondering - WHY would he break into their car? Or was the entire thing fabricated?

Friend of Jennifer Hart said she never heard missing Hannah Hart speak

Actually, the thing about breaking into the neighbor's car because of the blinking light sounds like very normal childlike behavior, to me. Not every child would do it, of course, but I know many who would. Many children are fascinated by sights, sounds, etc., and they let their curiosity get the best of them. (My husband loved the sounds of tinkling glass when he shot the barn window out with a BB gun, so he just kept shooting. Got every one of them.)

Kids is kids, and this reminds me of the friend who said something along the lines of "they completely freaked out with normal childish behavior -couldn't handle it".

I don't know at what age Jeremiah did this, but if we're to believe JH, they were all behind on the maturing curve.

What I think is the most abnormal thing about it how she seemed so utterly astounded by it and seemed to feel the need to make her absolute astonishment known.

Okay, I see a post now from the neighbor who said she was upset, not blazing mad. I thought I'd read from another source that she was very concerned/confounded by it. So, don't know what to think now.

Also from the previous thread - a story about Jeremiah breaking into the neighbor's car because the red light kept blinking inside. Wouldn't the family's own car have that blinking light? Couldn't Jen have explained it to him? I mean she was homeschooling the kids after all, it would have taken 10 minutes to explain. Easy peasy. To me it sounds like a story to cover up whatever reason he broke into the neighbor's car, if it in fact happened.

So now I'm left wondering - WHY would he break into their car? Or was the entire thing fabricated?

Friend of Jennifer Hart said she never heard missing Hannah Hart speak

Maybe to get away from them?

Maybe she never answered the door for anyone?

They typically wear name tags, but she could also be like me in that unless I am expecting someone, I'm highly unlikely to answer my door. I don't have a peephole or camera or anything to see who is there but I don't like visitors anyway so I just don't answer. It's usually someone trying to sell me cookies or their religion anyway... Or burned microwave popcorn (neighbor kids trying to earn money).

True. Nowadays, who really has the nerve to go unannounced to someone's door, and they should really expect to receive no answer. But regardless, how did JH (and SH?) know they were in danger of losing their kids if they didn't answer the door?

Actually, the thing about breaking into the neighbor's car because of the blinking light sounds like very normal childlike behavior, to me. Not every child would do it, of course, but I know many who would. Many children are fascinated by sights, sounds, etc., and they let their curiosity get the best of them. (My husband loved the sounds of tinkling glass when he shot the barn window out with a BB gun, so he just kept shooting. Got every one of them.)

Kids is kids, and this reminds me of the friend who said something along the lines of "they completely freaked out with normal childish behavior -couldn't handle it".

I don't know at what age Jeremiah did this, but if we're to believe JH, they were all behind on the maturing curve.

What I think is the most abnormal thing about it how she seemed so utterly astounded by it and seemed to feel the need to make her absolute astonishment known.

But now it seems like she changed the story. And why break into the neighbor's car and not their own? If he was fixated on it for days why didn't she talk to him about it earlier so he didn't need to break in? How does a kid know how to break into a car? How do his "emotional deficiencies" fit in?

Okay, I see a post now from the neighbor who said she was upset, not blazing mad. I thought I'd read from another source that she was very concerned/confounded by it. So, don't know what to think now.

It seems almost as if it may have been a sly way of getting her audience to feed into her tales about how troubled the children's lives were prior to the H's adopting them (tales which were disputed by the birth family's attorney), which in turn may also have been betraying JH's secret racism, (if HH's feelings were correct). Perhaps trying to convey, without saying so, something like.. you can take the child out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the child.

In all kinds of news reports it states that CPS showed up just after 'JH' arrived home from work, and she did not answer the door: "DeKalb said he called the state's Child Protective Services office on March 23. Officials arrived just after Jennifer Hart came home from work, but she didn't answer the door, he said. Sarah Hart came home soon after that, DeKalb said. By the next morning, the family and its vehicle were gone."
(http://www.phillytrib.com/news/hart...cle_c85e256c-13a0-5d23-ac4e-940c95c3d788.html).

I thought that JH stayed home schooling the children and did not work outside of the home?

I also queried this in the last thread.

Kids do the strangest things. One time my three year old grandson went into the house to go to the bathroom.

He did not return after a few minutes so I went looking for,him. I was out in the yard. I called and called for him. My son came home and I asked him to drive around to,look for him.

When he went into the garage, he found my grandson hiding, I was just about to call for the sheriff to callout volunteers.

I asked him why he did not answer when I called. He said that he did not feel like talking.

Luckily, he is not a Hart child because I was having a breakdown over his missing.

I believe at their first visit to the house on Friday, the 23rd

It seems almost as if it may have been a sly way of getting her audience to feed into her tales about how troubled the children's lives were prior to the H's adopting them (tales which were disputed by the birth family's attorney), which in turn may also have been betraying JH's secret racism, (if HH's feelings were correct). Perhaps trying to convey, without saying so, something like.. you can take the child out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the child.

I have a feeling she tailored the story to her audience and circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa