CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was an accident that occurred while the two kids were left alone, and it very well could have been, then why does he keep telling lie upon lie. He could have just called 911! .. Maybe with his awful track record he figured no one would believe the truth (if it was an accident)?

I'm also wondering if this is what he was referring to when he said he was angry at himself for "screwing up"--he screwed up by leaving the two kids alone while he went to the bank and that's when a fatal accident happened?

Given Ross's anger he exhibited in the text message to his gf that related to Hasanni, I do not believe this could have been an accident. When people have accidents they call 911. Unfortunately, folks leave children home alone all the time. Sometimes things happen when children are left home alone and social services takes them away from the parents. Very seldom are they prosecuted for a crime. I really don't believe one could believe a word that Ross says. Sociopaths say what they want everyone to believe.

He keeps telling lie after lie, because that is what he has always done. If he sees that one lie is not working well enough for him, he tells another one. The man is a pathological liar.

As has been mentioned previously, he wants all the attention. He says that he screwed up, so that someone will tell him, "oh, no, you did not screw up, it could happen to anybody."

Given Ross's anger he exhibited in the text message to his gf that related to Hasanni, I do not believe this could have been an accident. When people have accidents they call 911. Unfortunately, folks leave children home alone all the time. Sometimes things happen when children are left home alone and social services takes them away from the parents. Very seldom are they prosecuted for a crime. I really don't believe one could believe a word that Ross says. Sociopaths say what they want everyone to believe.

I was just saying the same thing to my wife. This guy doesn't seem to have a classic "hand in cookie jar" cover up reaction here. An accident seems like a plausible explanation but what we've seen so far from him seems to hint at something more sinister.

I just wanted to ask if someone can clarify this one case for me? I apologize if you've already covered this.

While it seems that many restraining orders are given to both parties in domestic disputes (as seems to be the case with A. Del Gigante here), I'm disturbed by this particular entry if it is the LR we're talking about:

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.u...seId=1001SP004072005&loc=36&detailLoc=DSCIVIL

The mention of being ordered to "stay away from schools" on 6/18 makes me feel sick. Was there a child involved in this case?

Google showed that an A. del Gigante was on the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors, and this connects the name to American Home Mortgage in Greenbelt, MD, but it seems to have closed?

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Del%20Gigante_Angela_962693727.aspx

I have no idea if this is the same LR or not, or what this means. I will say that I saw two descriptions among these cases, both black males, and one that was 5'11 and one that was 5'7. Wife says he wasn't close to 6'0 tall, she'd guess 5'7"-5'9" or so.

If it was an accident that occurred while the two kids were left alone, and it very well could have been, then why does he keep telling lie upon lie. He could have just called 911! .. Maybe with his awful track record he figured no one would believe the truth (if it was an accident)?

I'm also wondering if this is what he was referring to when he said he was angry at himself for "screwing up"--he screwed up by leaving the two kids alone while he went to the bank and that's when a fatal accident happened?

Bolded by me...

Doesn't that just remind you of someone saying "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch!"?

This man might as well just give it up and tell what he did with little Hasanni. He will be found out soon enough, and I am sure that law enforcement will not be inclined to be lenient for his continued deception.

forensics fan, just a suggestion but you might want to go back to your post # 183 and substitute an initial (whichever you choose) for A. Del Gigante's full name. The mods kind of like for us to do that...just a friendly suggestion.

Here are photos of the block.

Please start with "Map.jpg"

I've marked each photo on the map so you can see the locations. I've also marked a curve on each marker to show the angle of the picture. (So for instance, #5 is looking down Armanino, capturing things on either side.

The "path" (4) shows the utility boxes on the left side of the photo. This service path dead-ends.

Attachments

• 1-building.jpg
    1-building.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 19
  • map.jpg
    map.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 3-frompath.jpg
    3-frompath.jpg
    555.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2-frombackdoor.jpg
    2-frombackdoor.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 4-path.jpg
    4-path.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 20
Last few photos of block.

Attachments

• 6-ArmaninoParking.jpg
    6-ArmaninoParking.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 5-Armanino.jpg
    5-Armanino.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 7-backfence.jpg
    7-backfence.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 14
In case anyone is interested I found the obituary for PC (grandma's) mother with listing of the children and grandchildren etc.---It seems kind of strange that it says Hassini (sp) Campbell and Aaliyh Hughes. I'm wondering if Hasanni is really his child or not--why name one Hughes and not the other?

Anyhoo here's the link: http://www.inspirec.com/?p=guestbook&id=1753

Fwiw, imo le is not that accomodating if someone at a crime scene needs to get to or move their property. Or they shouldn't be. I'm leaning towards the car was in the road from the get go. You never know though.

Anybody remember off the top of your head how old PC is?

I want to say 61, give me a minute and I'll find it AWC posted an article with her age in it.

I want to say 61, give me a minute and I'll find it AWC posted an article with her age in it.

Well in the obituary posted for PC's mother...it says PC was her only daughter. And it lists three grandchildren, JC, SC and TS. That means all three are PC's children, correct?TS is only 16 years old?!?! Do the myspace thing...

YouTube - Nancy 8/11/09 Hassani Campbell Part 1

Does this video show LR getting out of the car (maybe after it was moved)? At about .22 in? It's cut off so I don't know what I'm seeing. Trunk is up though.

This is the first frame of that part of the video, so it's impossible to tell if he has gotten out of the driver's seat and closed the door or if he's just walking by.

ETA The bush behind the car shows that the car is across the street, not in the alley. It's the same one as in the earlier pics.
Rossbycar.jpg

Hey Steady, I don't know if he moved the car but FF saw it in the middle of the street earlier. I also ran across a fleeting glimpse of what looked to me like he could have been in the passenger's side rear of the vehicle doing something for whatever reason. This would shoot down my 'not allowed to touch the car' theory. Can't really say for certain because all I could see was his head and his feet.

Hey Steady, I don't know if he moved the car but FF saw it in the middle of the street earlier. I also ran across a fleeting glimpse of what looked to me like he could have been in the passenger's side rear of the vehicle doing something for whatever reason. This would shoot down my 'not allowed to touch the car' theory. Can't really say for certain because all I could see was his head and his feet.

I think the pictures you posted earlier were probably taken with a telephoto lens, so the car was probably out farther into the street than I indicated with the red rectangle. You can tell from the pics that it wasn't right by the curb. I think it was only moved once, not twice.

In case anyone is interested I found the obituary for PC (grandma's) mother with listing of the children and grandchildren etc.---It seems kind of strange that it says Hassini (sp) Campbell and Aaliyh Hughes. I'm wondering if Hasanni is really his child or not--why name one Hughes and not the other?

Anyhoo here's the link: http://www.inspirec.com/?p=guestbook&id=1753

Thanks for the obit. Hasanni's biological parents are Shamika Campbell and Ronald Hughes. They were both sued by the state last year. I don't know about California, but in Florida social services would have ensured DNA testing was done on the father to ensure he was the biological father. I see lots of unmarried mothers who give their children their maiden names versus the father's last name.

I think the pictures you posted earlier were probably taken with a telephoto lens, so the car was probably out farther into the street than I indicated with the red rectangle. You can tell from the pics that it wasn't right by the curb. I think it was only moved once, not twice.

HEY.....telephoto.....and you know that NEVER occured to me (ummm Shutterfly?) DUH...don't I feel STOOPID now!!!! Good thinkin' Steady! I'll go look. I think I have one taken from the back too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517