CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
doobiedoo52, I did a search for that lawsuit and I think I found it.

The hospital was the pitt county memorial hospital in NC. The JC that the lawsuit was brought forth for has the middle name of Love. http://www.crossexam.com/viewcase/233.html

A date of birth in other articles is stated to be 1979 for JLC of the lawsuit.

I don't know the middle name of JC. I haven't followed to know what the DOB is for the JC of this thread. Just thought I'd share this info since it caught your eye.

ETA: a search of Jennifer Campbell vs. pitt county memorial hospital brings up a lot of references within books of this lawsuit.

ETA again: DOB for JLC in lawsuit is identified as April 30, 1979

The hospital was the pitt county memorial hospital in NC. The JC that the lawsuit was brought forth for has the middle name of Love. http://www.crossexam.com/viewcase/233.html

I don't know the middle name of JC. I haven't followed to know what the DOB is for the JC of this thread. Just thought I'd share this info since it caught your eye.

ETA: a search of Jennifer Campbell vs. pitt county memorial hospital brings up a lot of references within books of this lawsuit.

Thanks much Kat! I said it was a million to one shot but I was kind of brain dead on researching it. Appreciate it!

Thanks much for the research Kat! I figured it was a million to one shot but you just never know--again thanks!

I'm pretty sure that our JC grew up in S.F. Someone who babysat for her and SC posted that on this thread. You both did good research though!

Hi Kat,

JMC(J. Maria C) Hasanni's foster mom and aunt was born in San Francisco on 18th November 1978 - and thanks for getting Hasanni's information on the Tron at the Oakland games this weekend - that is just so awesome.

Thanks everyone, I figured that it wasn't the same JC but wanted to put the info here for doobiedoo to satisfy any questions about that particular JLC. :)

You know I've been reading what has been discovered about LRW in the past few days. I went back to read what media links AWC has been posting.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion

I reread and this caught my eye:

...In fact, Ross, who is unemployed, said Hasanni "put the fire under me to be a neurologist."
"Medicine was my ultimate goal," he said, adding that he was heading to an orientation at Stanford Medical Center the day the boy went missing...

Bolded by me.

Warning my opinion only ~ not fact~ and mostly just me trying to sort this out...

This man is 38 yrs old. As far as we can tell at this time he doesn't have a formal education. Meaning I haven't been able to find that he attended any college much less a four year institution.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the type of personality that would boast of such a thing at the age of 38 yrs old. "I want to be a neurologist, so I am taking a Medical assisting course and am volunteering at a hospital"?

You know, as an aside~ my eldest stepdaughter wanted to be a brain surgeon.

When she was about 11.

Then when she was about 15 or 16 she realized the amount of schooling required, what grades she would have to have (LOL) and decided that yes she wanted to be in the medical field but not as a brain surgeon.

She's now 19, attending night classes for Nursing and is a pharm tech to support her studies.

Long story short, you would expect that a young person would say "I want to be a neurologist" and then either accept the amount of sacrifice and commitment that comes with such a career or opt for something that might be a better fit for them.

However, a 38 year old man is spouting off about having a career as a neurologist...and yet hasn't even taken the steps needed to pursue such a goal.

I'm no armchair psychiatrist. I agree he may have some sociopathic tendencies. I've definately seen some narcissistic tendencies.

What the heck is wrong with this guy? He has some sort of PD I think. Character flaw.

At any rate, I look here everyday for Hassani to have been found. Please, please, let him be found.

You know I've been reading what has been discovered about LRW in the past few days. I went back to read what media links AWC has been posting.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion

I reread and this caught my eye:

Bolded by me.

Warning my opinion only ~ not fact~ and mostly just me trying to sort this out...

This man is 38 yrs old. As far as we can tell at this time he doesn't have a formal education. Meaning I haven't been able to find that he attended any college much less a four year institution.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the type of personality that would boast of such a thing at the age of 38 yrs old. "I want to be a neurologist, so I am taking a Medical assisting course and am volunteering at a hospital"?

You know, as an aside~ my eldest stepdaughter wanted to be a brain surgeon.

When she was about 11.

Then when she was about 15 or 16 she realized the amount of schooling required, what grades she would have to have (LOL) and decided that yes she wanted to be in the medical field but not as a brain surgeon.

She's now 19, attending night classes for Nursing and is a pharm tech to support her studies.

Long story short, you would expect that a young person would say "I want to be a neurologist" and then either accept the amount of sacrifice and commitment that comes with such a career or opt for something that might be a better fit for them.

However, a 38 year old man is spouting off about having a career as a neurologist...and yet hasn't even taken the steps needed to pursue such a goal.

I'm no armchair psychiatrist. I agree he may have some sociopathic tendencies. I've definately seen some narcissistic tendencies.

What the heck is wrong with this guy? He has some sort of PD I think. Character flaw.

At any rate, I look here everyday for Hassani to have been found. Please, please, let him be found.

Hi Kat...I'll be happy to be the armchair psychiatrist/psychologist! This guy needs a reality check. I would call what he has 'delusions of grandeur' - plain and simple. In that same interview he was the reason Hasanni took violin lessons and next, Ross was going to buy him a piano. In the most recent interview, the one our Angel put up, he seemed to be drifting in his thinking and bordered on a mild psychosis. This guy is dangerous cause I'm not sure there is a clear distinction between his reality and his fantasy. :confused: MHO

I know there's been talk about looking up public records on LR and his prior business. Have we looked at all the cases mentioned here?

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

When you put in Louis Ross, there are some interesting case results in various counties, for Louis Ross III, Louis W Ross and Louis Welton Ross in MD.

Louis Welton Ross III:
LIEN, Peace Order, BONF (not sure what BONF means)

Louis Ross III:
3 entries, all where LR3 is defendent, $11K, 2nd includes something about staying away from schools & residence of other party, 3rd is a lien.

Louis W Ross III:
$300 judgment re: lien, $4500 "foreign" judgment, $1800 judgment, 1 against LR Technical Consulting, 1 tax default lien

Louis W. Ross:
$2200 judgment with wage garnishment

While not all these may be him, what concerns me is that there's a mention of a "Peace Order" on the "Louis Welton Ross III" name. My understanding was that a peace order was similar to (perhaps inferior to) a TRO?

I found this explanation on Maryland Peace Orders Online:
http://www.peoples-law.org/domviol/legal_options/comparing_protect.htm

From looking at that chart, it seems that if you had been, say, raped or beaten up by someone you did not live with or were not related to, you would seek a peace order instead of a protective order by MD law.

There are also addresses attached to each record that might be worth checking out, some in Columbia MD (where his LR Technical Consulting e-mails stated he was at), which is in Howard County.

ForensicsFan kindly put together a list of Ross' criminal and civil judgements. Two more arrests found in VA.: Ross was charged with 'reckless' driving and 'failure to care for an animal'.

Ross was granted a 'peace bond' against a woman in MD...wonder what the circumstances of that was. Anybody?

(snipped for space)

The last picture shows the proximity between where the car sits in these pictures and Shuz parking alcove.
Harwood2.jpg

At the top of your screen Harwood runs left to right. Shuz is at the bottom of your screen. The car is parked roughly between where "STOP' is printed on the road and the sunken driveway across the street from Shuz.
So he's in a hurry, he's just gotten there, he's running for a cell phone to call police while trying to locate Hasanni, who is GONE...and while he's doing all of this and LE shows up, he moves the car? NOT.
I appreciate the pictures but I'm lost as to which car in this photo is his car? Is it the dark colored on parked on Harwood behind that white vehicle closest to the "STOP"? Maybe I'm just not understanding your description. :waitasec:

I appreciate the pictures but I'm lost as to which car in this photo is his car? Is it the dark colored on parked on Harwood behind that white vehicle closest to the "STOP"? Maybe I'm just not understanding your description. :waitasec:

Hi panthera, i don't think that his car shows up in that aerial view. You need to see the aerial view with a red rectangle drawn in where the car WAS. I forget who posted it---I'll find it and post it for you. Verbally--I can tell you it was across Harwood street near the driveway that goes to underground parking, close to the corner of Harwood and College.

Here's the picture; STEADFAST posted it (or added the red rectangle to the picture which was originally posted by Shutterfly) --note the red rectangle, that is where the car is parked in the pictures.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/Rosscar.jpg

Crack this case, not hardly. This guy is good, I'll give him credit but his 'making people disappear' skills I figure lack perfection because he doesn't seem to have much practice at it. I'm thinking the details are what's going to beat him in the end....his own details....and the SOOOOO obvious things that he missed. I also think he underestimated all of us out here in the real world because he's accustomed to manipulating those, ummm, intellectually inferior to himself.
I could be wrong, but I don't think he killed Hasanni, or at least not intentionally. (Did I say that?) I think Jennifer went to work. He went to Pick Your Part, the kids were screaming because they needed a nap. I think he took them home, put them down, took a shower and went to the bank...the end. I vote for those stairs or that sword...and either combination of these with Hasanni, and no adult supervision, turned deadly.
If this was an intentional act, and he planned all of this and to use THIS story in advance, I'll be disappointed in him because if so, I gave him WAY too much credit.

If it was an accident that occurred while the two kids were left alone, and it very well could have been, then why does he keep telling lie upon lie. He could have just called 911! .. Maybe with his awful track record he figured no one would believe the truth (if it was an accident)?

I'm also wondering if this is what he was referring to when he said he was angry at himself for "screwing up"--he screwed up by leaving the two kids alone while he went to the bank and that's when a fatal accident happened?

Here's the picture; STEADFAST posted it --note the red rectangle, that is where the car is parked in the pictures.
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb202/toshroger/Rosscar.jpg
Oh thanks so much! Now why would he have moved it over there? :waitasec: I could see LE asking him to move the car if it was blocking another one in the alley but I wouldn't think LE would want the car disturbed until it could be determined the "abductor" hadn't left any prints on it. MOO

Oh thanks so much! Now why would he have moved it over there? :waitasec: I could see LE asking him to move the car if it was blocking another one in the alley but I wouldn't think LE would want the car disturbed until it could be determined the "abductor" hadn't left any prints on it. MOO

I think what Shutterfly was getting at was that the car never was parked in the alleyway at all....but we don't know. It's possible that it had to be moved to be towed, and that's when the pictures were taken. I don't know when the aerial view was taken--maybe not even that day.

When we first saw the car, about 60-90 min later, it was not in the red zone yet. It was in the middle of the street on Harwood near College blocking traffic and police were already there. I'm assuming at that point it wasn't considered a crime scene, but it is strange that they wouldn't leave it put (unless someone had to get their car out -- and there is literally no other way to get out of that driveway).

I think the police moved the car to that position so they could tow it.
Remember, there were people sitting outdoors at that restaurant on the corner. They would know if he had left the car there on the street.

I don't know who moved it but LE was already there just before 6 p.m. and the car was in the middle of the street. A short while later it was at the curb. So at least 1 move of the car was made under LE supervision. I'm assuming they attempted to move it without touching too much.

I think what Shutterfly was getting at was that the car never was parked in the alleyway at all....but we don't know. It's possible that it had to be moved to be towed, and that's when the pictures were taken. I don't know when the aerial view was taken--maybe not even that day.

I'd also like to point out that as far as I can tell, there is no alleyway. There's a parking lot, service entry (picture a few steps leading to utility boxes), a back entrance to the building, and a narrow private street that doesn't connect through that splits the block further on down. I've yet to see an alleyway, period. Just want to clarify that since I feel the term "alley" makes a quick snatch-and-go scenario more likely. From my perspective, there's no abandoned or quick and hidden route here.

I'd also like to point out that as far as I can tell, there is no alleyway. There's a parking lot, service entry (picture a few steps leading to utility boxes), a back entrance to the building, and a narrow private street that doesn't connect through that splits the block further on down. I've yet to see an alleyway, period. Just want to clarify that since I feel the term "alley" makes a quick snatch-and-go scenario more likely. From my perspective, there's no abandoned or quick and hidden route here.

I'm sorry, I keep calling that parking lot an "alleyway" and now I realize, this is a terminology problem--since it is an area between buildings, it could be considered to be an alley. For simplicity sake, I'll refer to it as a parking lot in the future! I see per Merriam Webster, an alley has to be a thoroughfare, so this is not one by the strict definition. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alley duly noted! Thanks, ForensicsFan.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the type of personality that would boast of such a thing at the age of 38 yrs old. "I want to be a neurologist, so I am taking a Medical assisting course and am volunteering at a hospital"? ...

I completely agree. I think we're seeing delusions of grandeur, an amazing amount of self obsession, lack of responsibility, impulsivity, feigning emotion and a host of other narcissistic and sociopathic traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517