CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a video starting at the opposite end (on foot) of the alley. We are walking towards public parking lot, towards H&F (once you pass the parking lot).
Walking the same direction HP is seen walking on news video. Time 1:25 mark is where I believe HP
is shown in news video.

*Disclaimer* my personal video not to he shared on other sites.

This is a video starting at the opposite end (on foot) of the alley. We are walking towards public parking lot, towards H&F (once you pass the parking lot).
Walking the same direction HP is seen walking on news video. Time 1:25 mark is where I believe HP
is shown in news video.

*Disclaimer* my personal video not to he shared on other sites

RBBM.

There you go. Most excellent disclaimer.

ETA: I think HP looked up at that mural on the side of the building. I know I would. Thanks for capturing it.

Great work, @losangeles24.

Needless to say there were many security cameras in that alley, of course maybe all weren’t working at the time.
The video footage the news clip shows, is HP coming out of the alley, no doubt there is footage of her walking into it.
Agreed!! There has to be footage galore and from many different cameras. We must have just missed each other today btw!!

As a fairly new member on here I am amazed by the dedication of members on this site! To andemb & losangeles24 thank you both so much for going above and beyond! Great job!
I am a new member and amazed also! I’m glad I can contribute! If there is anything else you are wondering about I will try to drive by again on Monday.

As a fairly new member on here I am amazed by the dedication of members on this site! To andemb & losangeles24 thank you both so much for going above and beyond! Great job!

I couldn't agree more! As someone who has been on this site for quite a few years now, I cannot stress enough how valuable the locals are in any case. As someone on the opposite coast, you can, and have, given me, and the rest of us who can't be there, valuable insight that cannot be gotten in The Daily Mail, et al. You are the eyes and ears for the room. I think for most of us here, it was probably a "local" case that first brought us here, and I am sure I speak for all here when I say, thank you again for joining us here, and thank you for sharing your time and compassion. JMO

Last edited:
My ex and I couldn't agree on custody either. The judge ordered a guardian ad litem, psych evals (including psychological testing) for both of us, drug tests via hair samples for both of us. The guardian ad litem dug into everything. And I do mean everything. Our respective homes, my child's daycare provider, pediatrician, criminal records, my military records. I had to sign dozens of release of information forms. Everything.
My husband went through this twice also. The first time he lost because he has old rap sheet and she was clean ON PAPER and kept crying he was an alcoholic. Second time, the kids were older, the school reported her to CPS, and she was very obviously PAS the middle one, it was an ugly expensive stressful mess. Each kid has their own GAL, she went through THREE lawyers cuz none of hers could beat ours. She has family therapy in her hometown due to the CPS findings. Older two kids were court ordered individual therapy, middle kid had to do therapy w dad, during the proceedings dad had to alcohol test for a one month period due to her crying alcoholic and his lawyer told him to agree for one month to shut her up. She was just trying to use what worked last time. Both parents had to take parenting class. Neither parent has to do psychological testing tho although they should have made her.

It's a beautiful picture of her, thank you for capturing.

But if we were to see Heidi today, looking as she did on video leaving her home. Would she be recognized? Her hair is much shorter now I think?
Given the penchant for wigs and things, maybe the choice of picture is inconsequential. That would be something her family and friends would know. We still know so little about her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther