Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Michelle Lorber, 30, (from Colorado) Malibu, 23 May 2019

Oh my heart aches when the world loses a brilliant and beautiful gem of a soul. Wish I could have had the honor of meeting this deep human.
Rest In Peace. May your loved ones somehow find comfort and closure in this terrible outcome.

"A body recovered off the coast of Malibu by divers Thursday was positively identified as a 30-year-old Colorado woman who vanished a week ago, authorities said.

A cause of death was not immediately released, and investigators have not said whether foul play was suspected. It is also not known when she died."

Beyond heartbreaking.......beautiful soul....

Body Recovered Near Paradise Cove in Malibu ID’d as Missing 30-Year-Old Woman, LASD Says

My heart goes out to all those touched by Jennifer. 5-24-2016 my cousin passed away, her ashes are in the Santa Monica mountains and Camarillo. After the ceremony I drove down PCH and stopped at the beach in Malibu, looking out into the ocean as the tide was receding. A smooth stone kept glistening at me as the only object on the flattened sand. I picked it up. It resembles a tiki head. I still have it, and now it has additional meaning.
I also lost a close male friend in that area (not in the ocean) to suicide 10 years ago.

We don't know the cause of this tragedy yet. We might not know. Whether or not it was related to depression, events troubling her, that put her into that situation... I feel that we all could be more aware when someone is at risk.
This will be another reminder to me, to not take lightly when someone is suffering.

Also, Thankful that she was found.

I just wanted to commend you on your tireless effort to find your friend. I'm so sorry for this outcome and for your loss.

At this time, and with no words that suit the subject I can confirm that Jenny has been found, deceased. Thank you again to everyone for your help, encouragement, interest and tips.

I noticed this case in the news the other day, and the first thing that struck me is how LE put in big, bold letters "Suffers from Depression." Like somehow that defines her. Don't bother tracing her last steps, lets just chalk it up to "suffers from depression." AND I notice LE is still classifying her as "white". @CalParker is there a better picture you can share with us?
This is just one of the things that makes me furious for those who go missing. Then they assume that the person committed suicide, so they focus on that rather than doing true investigating and trying to find the missing person.

I’m still reading the thread so I’m responding as I go.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back