Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Michelle Lorber, 30, (from Colorado) Malibu, 23 May 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by hardeeboy, May 26, 2019.

1. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

my sincerest condolences @CalParker. not the outcome anybody wanted, and i'm truly sorry. i hope that you and jennifer's family and friends can find a sliver of solace in having located her. :(

2. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

So very sorry to see this outcome. My condolences to all who loved this beautiful soul.

3. MntnHiker

MntnHiker Well-Known Member

Oh no, I am so sorry to read this. RIP, Jenny.

4. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

So very sorry for those who knew and loved Jenny... the heartbreak is theirs now, she is not in pain, is not suffering... but they are... may they find whatever they need whenever they need it as they grieve.

5. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Oh my heart aches when the world loses a brilliant and beautiful gem of a soul. Wish I could have had the honor of meeting this deep human.
    Rest In Peace. May your loved ones somehow find comfort and closure in this terrible outcome.

6. ZhaZhaHa

ZhaZhaHa Well-Known Member

posted in error.

So sorry :(

7. Canadianmom2three

Canadianmom2three Active Member

So sorry to hear about the loss of Jenny :'(

misgrn, jash, Steph8angels and 3 others like this.
  8. whitelilac

whitelilac Well-Known Member

"A body recovered off the coast of Malibu by divers Thursday was positively identified as a 30-year-old Colorado woman who vanished a week ago, authorities said.

A cause of death was not immediately released, and investigators have not said whether foul play was suspected. It is also not known when she died."

Beyond heartbreaking.......beautiful soul....

Body Recovered Near Paradise Cove in Malibu ID’d as Missing 30-Year-Old Woman, LASD Says

bombardier, Hazelnutty, jash and 9 others like this.
  9. MT_Catt

MT_Catt Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry to hear about Jenny’s remains being found. I was really holding out hope she would be found safe. Rest In Peace beautiful Jenny. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Here is the FB post from LASD confirming her remains have been found.
    Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

10. cpeacock1

cpeacock1 Well-Known Member

OH NO. Heartbreaking. There are no words. Really and truly. I am so sorry @CalParker and @Kkastanos - as well as all who love Jenny. A bright shining star...gone too soon.

Read my signature. I added it after my hubs passed away. It is my hope that someone somewhere finds comfort in the quote.

Peace and Love to all of you.

11. VeryVeritas

VeryVeritas Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to all those touched by Jennifer. 5-24-2016 my cousin passed away, her ashes are in the Santa Monica mountains and Camarillo. After the ceremony I drove down PCH and stopped at the beach in Malibu, looking out into the ocean as the tide was receding. A smooth stone kept glistening at me as the only object on the flattened sand. I picked it up. It resembles a tiki head. I still have it, and now it has additional meaning.
    I also lost a close male friend in that area (not in the ocean) to suicide 10 years ago.

We don't know the cause of this tragedy yet. We might not know. Whether or not it was related to depression, events troubling her, that put her into that situation... I feel that we all could be more aware when someone is at risk.
    This will be another reminder to me, to not take lightly when someone is suffering.

Also, Thankful that she was found.

mistivon, Hazelnutty, jash and 9 others like this.
  12. Sweetsbeach

Sweetsbeach Well-Known Member

I just wanted to commend you on your tireless effort to find your friend. I'm so sorry for this outcome and for your loss.

13. hardeeboy

hardeeboy Well-Known Member

14. bellesnwhistles

bellesnwhistles Well-Known Member

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful friend. Did I read that she also had a sister who passed away? Prayers for the family

15. jash

jash Well-Known Member

I came across this video of Jenny reciting a poem about the loss of her sister. So tragic. :(

16. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

I'm so sorry.

Rest easy, Jenny.

17. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

This is just one of the things that makes me furious for those who go missing. Then they assume that the person committed suicide, so they focus on that rather than doing true investigating and trying to find the missing person.

I’m still reading the thread so I’m responding as I go.

18. MLaps

MLaps Well-Known Member

This is awful and heartbreaking. From all that I’ve read, she seemed to have an genuinely beautiful soul. Condolences to Jenny’s family and loved ones. May she Rest In Peace.

19. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

Condolences to family & friends

misgrn and inmyhumbleopinion like this.
  20. FleurQualia

FleurQualia Searching Soul

I'm sorry to read this. She was a beautiful woman. I know there will always be scars, but I hope some healing can now begin for friends and family.