CA - Karen Garcia Romero, 21, Colusa, 8 Jan 2018 *ARREST*

Trying to wrap my brain around this. With blood being found in the apartment, I assume she was killed there and he sent the text about shopping? ... hoping that she would be discovered in the shopping parking lot and assumed to be killed there at random??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the local newscast, it was reported that her coworker found her while passing out missing fliers at that shopping center :(

Perhaps I missed it...but do we know where their child is?

Suspect Salvador garcia's facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salvador.garcia.5030?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
He's a charger's fan and wears flashy clothes.
cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

a video of him play wrestling with Karen, but you can see how strong he is ccompared to her.
https://www.facebook.com/salvador.g...208237362/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

Attachments

• salvador.jpg
    salvador.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 86
  • salvador 2.jpg
    salvador 2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 81
  • salvador 3.jpg
    salvador 3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 86
I didn't look at the Facebook, but seeing the pics you posted seems to say he probably has the "little man" I'm a big man inferioirorty complex. Probally very jeoulous and controlling. "Watch over her every move kinda guy," and "don't every look at another man because you belong to me" kind of attitude.

I didn't look at the Facebook, but seeing the pics you posted seems to say he probably has the "little man" I'm a big man inferioirorty complex. Probally very jeoulous and controlling. "Watch over her every move kinda guy," and "don't every look at another man because you belong to me" kind of attitude.
IMO that is a lot to glean from 3 happy-looking pictures.

[h=1]UPDATED: Man accused of killing Colusa woman recently arrested for domestic violence[/h]
The man suspected of killing a Colusa woman whose body was found inside a vehicle in Woodland this week had been arrested a month earlier for allegedly battering her, according to Colusa’s police chief and county court records.
“We’re just chasing down leads right now, from West Sacramento to El Paso, Texas,” said Colusa Police Chief Josh Fitch, whose agency has obtained an arrest warrant charging Garcia with murder. “Hopefully we’ll get lucky.”

As many as eight officers have been assigned to the investigation, which Fitch said includes gathering surveillance video from businesses surrounding the Woodland shopping center for possible footage of Garcia. He is believed to have killed Garcia Romero inside his residence, then drove her vehicle to Woodland with the body inside.
Garcia apparently then left the parking lot and phoned an unsuspecting relative, asking for a ride home. “He said he was stranded,” Fitch said.
After searching Garcia’s residence, police last Friday pulled over Garcia and took possession of his vehicle, which also contained evidence of a crime, Fitch said.

“That’s when he finally became a suspect. … It’s a domestic violence incident as far as we can tell,” said Fitch, noting that Garcia had been arrested on misdemeanor battery charges on Dec. 6 at the couple’s apartment.

Garcia, who according to Fitch has no other criminal history, was scheduled to be arraigned on that count on Jan. 30 in Colusa Superior Court.
Fitch said Garcia may be using a relative’s vehicle but detectives are seeking to confirm that before releasing further details. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to call Colusa police at 530-458-7777.
http://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/body-found-in-car-in-woodland-parking-lot/

[h=1]UPDATED: Colusa woman died of blunt-force trauma[/h]
UPDATE: Karen Garcia Romero died of blunt-force trauma to the head, Yolo County Chief Deputy Coroner Gina Moya said following an autopsy Wednesday on the Colusa woman’s body.

Colusa police have not released any updates today on their search for Salvador Garcia Jr., 22, Garcia Romero’s ex-boyfriend who is suspected of killing her and transporting her body to Woodland, where it was discovered Sunday afternoon in her vehicle parked outside a shopping center.
http://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/body-found-in-car-in-woodland-parking-lot/

What a monster, I hope he is caught soon. I feel like he probably has family helping him hide.

Suspect in Colusa homicide may be driving stolen van

Salvador Garcia Jr., 22, who is suspected of killing his ex-girlfriend, 21-year-old Karen Garcia, may be driving a black 2011 Toyota Sienna van with California license plate number 6NYB823, according to a Colusa Police Department news release. The van was reported stolen to the Williams Police Department on Friday afternoon.

Anyone who sees the van is asked to call the Colusa Police Department at 530-458-7777 or the Williams Police Department at 530-473-2661. Anyone who spots the van outside of the Colusa or Williams areas is advised to call their local law enforcement agency. Police said the van has been entered into the law enforcement computer system as stolen.

I can't imagine the family's heartache. Catch this lump of excrement and lock him up with people bigger, stronger and meaner than he is and let him try to tiptoe around their egos and whims, please.

I am shocked he was still in the area! I hope anyone that might be helping to hide him gets charged.

[h=1]UPDATED: Man accused of killing Colusa woman recently arrested for domestic violence[/h]

I'm a little confused by them saying they think she was killed in the apartment but they also state his vehicle showed evidence of a crime ? They're not saying they found blood but say it as though an actual crime was committed in it. I wonder if it started inside one and she was moved to another.

Unbelievable Joe much time has passed and Salvador has not been apprehended. IMO he must be staying with family or friends who have harbored him and possibly extricated him to Mexico.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intothemountains
Back