GUILTY CA - Kristen Marti, 26, San Luis Obispo, 9 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

SLO police release photo of 'vehicle of interest' in Kristen Marti death case
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article207950999.html
San Luis Obispo police have released a photo of the mid-90s, red Chevy S-10 Blazer identified as a vehicle of interest in the Kristen Marti case.
1c88dba4241eb4b1407b0a555f5671dc.jpg

Marti, whose body was discovered in late March in Prefumo Canyon, was last seen Jan. 9 sitting with an adult man in a parked car in the 1800 block of Prefumo Canyon Road, police say.

Police initially said the car Marti was last seen in was a maroon sedan, though they said March 29 that information about the sedan had been investigated "and is no longer of interest in this case."

[...]

Last week, when the body was discovered, police said they had identified a person of interest, believed to be the last person seen with Marti before her disappearance, but additional information was not released because of the ongoing investigation.

Police also said last week that the case was being investigated as a homicide "based on the circumstances surrounding this investigation."

According to a Facebook profile in her name, Marti attended Morro Bay High School and lived in San Luis Obispo.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the San Luis Obispo Police Department at 805-781-7312 or CrimeStoppers at 805-549-7867.

Sweet child.....we are all children in the end.....wow.....confirmed found deceased......so sad a life cut short and her mama.....I sure hope the investigators catch the person who did this.

When they searched the person of intrest's home two knives were removed from the home among other items, including the DMV records for that vehicle... Just saying...

really would like to know what happened here...someone murdered someone? or what?

okay so now that the person I was concerned about lives in another state... a girl I worked with a couple of years ago was roommates with the sole suspect of this crime. the cops came to her house and took things and I actually have seen the warrant and items list but my friend was still staying in the house, now that she's out of there, basically they're just looking at this single suspect and I'm sorry if you look at the crime work in this area (best example Kristin Smart in the 90s) nothing will probably ever come of this investigation. Unfortunately for Kristen Marti, she wasn't a Cal Poly Co-Ed and apparently had some drug problems and here in the "Happiest City In America" or whatever we're calling it, "people like that" don't live here. They very rarely get justice either.

There are some friends of Kristen trying to organize a memorial / vigil for her as soon as they can.

Police release identity of person of interest in Kristen Marti murder
Posted: Apr 19, 2018 3:28 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 19, 2018 3:58 PM PDT
By Matt Van SlykeCONNECT

Kristen Marti
Kristen Marti
The San Luis Obispo Police Department on Thursday released the name of a person of interest in the Kristen Marti case.

He is 36-year-old Robert Koehler of Arroyo Grande.

Police say Koehler owns a local mobile mechanic service that operates in northern Santa Barbara and southern San Luis Obispo counties.

Investigators say Koehler is the only person of interest in the case.

If you were in contact with Koehler during the week of January 9, 2018 or have had any dealings with Koehler, call Detective Kemp at at SLO PD at 805-783-7765.

Police say, at this time, they are not releasing a photo of Koehler. They want people who know him to contact authorities.

source: http://www.ksby.com/story/37999157/...of-person-of-interest-in-kristen-marti-murder

Marti murder suspect extradited to SLO County
Robert-Koehler-201x201.jpg

The San Luis Obispo County District Attorney’s Office has already filed a single charge of murder against Koehler, as well as multiple enhancements. The enhancements include an allegation of premeditated murder; the use of a deadly weapon — a knife; and having a prior violent criminal conviction. Koehler committed a carjacking in Shasta County in 2005, according to the DA’s office.
Police booked Koehler into the SLO County Jail on one count of murder. He is being held without bail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back