GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Yikes. Says he undresses her and cleans her body (to clean the scene?) But then buries her in his OWN backyard. Makes me think of a disturbing obsession, but then he buried her nude, face down...Anyhow, I agree - psycho.

I feel for the husband. At first I thought he seemed odd but can now understand it was probably confusion/anger having just had this "gay" man say he was having an affair with his wife.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Face down because he isn't a real killer, he couldn't face her in the time it was taking to cover her.
I think this was a crime of passion...unrequited or not idk. But I lean towards it was an affair and my guess is she might have been worried about all the pics and did break it off saying she couldn't do it anymore...he probably was saying he didn't want to hide anymore etc and one thing led to another. I really don't think he put the hammer in the car premeditated to kill her that night.

I'm not even going to believe there was an affair by this psychos account until I see evidence. His voice and all the flower pots in front of his house is feminine this is how my male gay friends decorate. They watched the video family recorded and said they suspect he is gay. Who knows. Lisa and his wife have been going to a fertility clinic to have a child. I doubt she messed around with this guy. He may have said that about him having relations because he didn't want anyone to know in public he's a closet gay.

Why do I not want to believe/accept there was an affair?

I guess because it would mean that her husband lost her twice, in a way.

I realize that the signs do point towards an affair. I just wish that was not the case. Betrayal is so hard.

Plus I don't believe everything the monster says.

I wanted to explain how I felt about this because I do not want to seem difficult.

I am also intrigued by what the toxicology report may present.

I'm not even going to believe there was an affair by this psychos account until I see evidence. His voice and all the flower pots in front of his house is feminine this is how my male gay friends decorate. They watched the video family recorded and said they suspect he is gay. Who knows. Lisa and his wife have been going to a fertility clinic to have a child. I doubt she messed around with this guy. He may have said that about him having relations because he didn't want anyone to know in public he's a closet gay.

You get that he lived with his parents, right? His mother or sister most likely do that.

And for the record my husband loves landscaping and a beautiful yard...trust me, he's not gay.

Don't stereotype...it's not cool.

this is true. a friend of mine was 9 months pregnant when she found her child's father dead in his bathroom from an OD. right after that, she found out he had been trolling for poon on craigslist her whole pregnancy. she never grieved properly. she was so angry at him yet sad. it was a mess.

I feel sorry for hubby.

He is no longer able to grieve properly if it is prooven that she was in a ongoing affair with her killer.

Plus I also feel sorry for her.

Because she probably may have thought What Did I Get Myself In To: Before the violence escalated. Idk.

Very sad for both.

Idk how you ever find closure in these situations....the betrayal cuts worse than a knife....it must make you feel like you are grieving for someone that doesn't truly love you. Suddenly all the memories are tainted

You get that he lived with his parents, right? His mother or sister most likely do that.

And for the record my husband loves landscaping and a beautiful yard...trust me, he's not gay.

There is nothing wrong with being gay.

did he live alone? that house looked like old ppl's house. I agree though when I first saw him in the video stills I thought he looked gay. but apparently he is not?

Calm down no one stereotyping. Lisa told her sister he was gay. I have male gay friends they were looking at the total big picture not judged on just the pretty gardening.

its very true and in my friend's case she had to raise a special needs son alone because the father both betrayed her and died!

Idk how you ever find closure in these situations....the betrayal cuts worse than a knife....it must make you feel like you are grieving for someone that doesn't truly love you. Suddenly all the memories are tainted

did he live alone? that house looked like old ppl's house. I agree though when I first saw him in the video stills I thought he looked gay. but apparently he is not?

No he lived with his parents and family

this is true. a friend of mine was 9 months pregnant when she found her child's father dead in his bathroom from an OD. right after that, she found out he had been trolling for poon on craigslist her whole pregnancy. she never grieved properly. she was so angry at him yet sad. it was a mess.

Dear cvaldez1975,

What a terribly sad time for your friend.

Betrayal is hard. It belongs in its own category of suffering.

I hope that your friend has joy in her life again.

Apologies if this has already posted:

Arraignment reset for Jackie Jerome Rogers for Jan. 30 in killing of Lisa Naegle.

she does... her son is now 11. she met and married another man and has a 4 year old too. she keeps his memory alive for her son.

Dear cvaldez1975,

What a terribly sad time for your friend.

Betrayal is hard. It belongs in its own category of suffering.

I hope that your friend has joy in her life again.

I saw a release from the DA saying he was being charged with one count of murder, though it didn't say what degree. It went on to say that they would not seek death penalty since it appeared to be a "crime of passion."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back