CA CA - Long Beach, WhtFem 700UFCA, 20-28, on beach, faux fur coat, May'74

Caring1

Reaction score
I find it peculiar that our UID was wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and boots in southern CA in the month of May. This keeps bringing me back to Valarie missing from NY May 4, 1974, just a few weeks before UP was found.

Valarie was also wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and black boots when she went missing. Her age, height and weight are all within the range predicted for UP as well.

One difference is UP is possibly Hispanic, where Valarie is not but appears to be of Italian descent. Valarie’s photo was a few years old at the time she went missing.

Thoughts?

1658145745219.jpeg

madamx

Reaction score
I find it peculiar that our UID was wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and boots in southern CA in the month of May. This keeps bringing me back to Valarie missing from NY May 4, 1974, just a few weeks before UP was found.

Valarie was also wearing a 3/4 length coat with fur and black boots when she went missing. Her age, height and weight are all within the range predicted for UP as well.

One difference is UP is possibly Hispanic, where Valarie is not but appears to be of Italian descent. Valarie’s photo was a few years old at the time she went missing.

Thoughts?

View attachment 354775
Oh this is interesting. Supposedly she got in a car that had out of state plates.
What I find interesting is that it almost looks like valarie has a bit of an overbite as does the recon of this UID.

Wish there were more photos of Valarie

John/Jane Doe

Reaction score

Thoughts?

View attachment 354775
Valerie Cuccia thread:

Daphne1972

Reaction score
No doubt our Jane is Hispanic. Just look at her post mortem pics.