CA CA - Lorenzo Neri, Adult, Burlingame, 4 Dec 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
asking for the public's help finding a local resident who has not been seen all week. They are concerned for the safety and well-being of Lorenzo Neri, who was reported missing on Monday by a family friend — and is without his phone and wallet, officials say.

"The friend, as well as other acquaintances, reported that Neri had recently become increasing paranoid that people were out to hurt him, and he was possibly suffering from an undiagnosed condition," Burlingame Police Lt. Jay Kiely said in a news release.

Later the same morning, police in Scotts Valley spotted Neri in the area of Scotts Valley Drive and Acorn Court, according to Kiely. They tried to talk to him, but he took off running.

"Neri fled from officers, and has not been seen or heard from since," the lieutenant said.

The man, who is pictured in the photo above, was last seen wearing a jacket and blue jeans.

Anyone who has spotted Neri is asked to call the Burlingame Police Department at 650-777- 4100 or your local law enforcement agency.

https://patch.com/california/scottsvalley/missing-man-last-spotted-scotts-valley-have-you-seen-him

https://cdn20.patchcdn.com/users/13...essed_images/lorenzo-neri-1512769287-5248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Search still on for missing man nearly a month later[/h]
lorenzo_1514511809295_9819250_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Lorenzo's sister Letizia Neri has traveled from Italy to California in hopes of finding her brother who went missing in Scott's Valley on December 4th. She put a video together and is urging everyone and anyone to share it from her Facebook page called "Lorenzo Neri Missing."

Letizia has been asking the community for help in posting flyers around town, sharing social media posts, and even looking through the woods and on city streets by herself for him. She wants her brother to know she's in the area.

"If he knows that I'm here, I believe that would be helpful for him. Because we are very close and I love him. I really love my brother," said Lorenzo's Sister, Letizia Neri.

Lorenzo is 5'10, around 173 lbs, and speaks English, Spanish, German, and his native Italian.

http://www.kion546.com/news/search-still-on-for-missing-man-nearly-a-month-later/678767662

Handsome and talented. I hope is okay and just laying low.

He was added to Charley Project, hopefully he was committed somewhere and is safe :(

Lorenzo Neri – The Charley Project

Details of Disappearance
Neri was last seen in Scotts Valley, California on December 4, 2017. He was stopped by the police in the area of Scotts Valley Drive and Acorn Court at 4:30 a.m., and fled into the woods on foot. He wasn't properly dressed for the winter weather and he left his wallet and cellular phone behind.

According to friends and acquaintances, prior to his disappearance Neri had acted increasingly paranoid. On the morning of his disappearance, he sent his mother a text message saying he thought someone was going to hurt him; he'd told friends the same thing. An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of him and he has never been heard from again.

Neri is a sommelier and yoga teacher and moved to the United States in 2005; his family still lives in Italy. He is missing under unclear circumstances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back