CA CA - Los Angeles Co, WhtFem 20-30, UP4456, drug overdose, maybe name 'Patty', Dec'75

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

There's no dental records on her? Not that every missing person has dental records available either, but.. I'm guessing the friend was probably more of an acquaintance and even if the friend knew more details not available online, that they may or may not have been true details. She's unlikely to be identified if there's no way to get DNA if she was cremated etc.

I wonder if the friend is still alive and if it's possible the friend knew more than they said, but minimized the details due to her ( and possibly the friend too, it sounds like) being involved in drugs? Just a thought. Maybe the friend feared some drug related backlash from people involved in drugs who knew this Jane Doe if the friend ( not identified as male or female, intrrestingly) said much or even revealed her true identity. Of course the friend did call for medical assistance and some people in that situation wouldn't have if it was a just an acquaintance from a bar who didn't give much or true details on who they were. Obviously, this Jane Doe must not have had any ID on her, even false ID.

Last edited:
This girl was recently uploaded to the Charley Project and the CA Attorney General's Office. Does she sound like a good candidate? Her nickname was Patty too

Patricia "Patty" Suzette Wilson

Patricia-Wilson-579967.jpg

Patricia was last seen in Glendale, California sometime in 1975. Few details are available in her case.

Height: 5'7" just an inch taller than Jane Doe
Weight: 130 pounds which is 20 pounds heavier than JD, but Patricia could have lost weight
Eye color: Blue/hazel eyes, same description given to JD's eye color
Hair color: Blonde hair, Jane Doe's hair color was described as either blonde or brown

Patricia Suzanne Wilson – The Charley Project
Patricia Suzanne Wilson

This girl was recently uploaded to the Charley Project and the CA Attorney General's Office. Does she sound like a good candidate? Her nickname was Patty too

Patricia "Patty" Suzette Wilson

View attachment 480358

Patricia was last seen in Glendale, California sometime in 1975. Few details are available in her case.

Height: 5'7" just an inch taller than Jane Doe
Weight: 130 pounds which is 20 pounds heavier than JD, but Patricia could have lost weight
Eye color: Blue/hazel eyes, same description given to JD's eye color
Hair color: Blonde hair, Jane Doe's hair color was described as either blonde or brown

Patricia Suzanne Wilson – The Charley Project
Patricia Suzanne Wilson
Was coming to mention her. I created a thread for Patricia and submitted her to NamUs. The fact that this woman went by Patty is what gets me because Patricia went by that name as well.

Here’s Patricia’s thread

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back