Identified! CA - Ludlow, WhtFem UP2517, 17-22, buried, Nov'80 - Pamela Duffey & William Lane *arrest*

Carl, did you ever get a look at the photos? Was there any medical equipment near the bodies? I'm wondering if this is like someone called in a tip or the police took a psychic seriously kind of thing.

Maybe they were mistaken and she wasn't a nurse and we've been barking up the wrong tree for 35 years?

The only photo I have is a close-up of her teeth. The skull is clean with no flesh left on it.

Corinne Anita Hagler, October 15 1962, 5' 5", ~120lbs. Light brown-auburn hair. Some teeth issues (the only family member to have been to the dentist).

Vaguely remember her self-piercing her one ear and wearing an ankh earring. -Was totally into ankhs as an early teen. There was a seven-stone ring in family. Straight line of pronged green, red, blue stones, yellow gold.

"Cori" went missing approximately just prior to her 18th birthday. Neither my mother nor my father hosted her 18th birthday. I submit because she was already missing. She was known to be or should have been living in Burbank, where she was born, on that birthday.

A missing persons report was filed with BPD by her stepfather in NC on August 1st 1981.

Her boyfriend, George Garnett, born NJ but grew up in Burbank, birth year approx. 1963, 5' 7", long reddish brown hair, rumored an ankh tattoo, has been missing since 1980 as told to me by his surrogate father.

George has a juvenile arrest record with BPD. I know. I was arrested with him in 1976 for Discharging a Firearm in City Limits. He also had contact with BPD when he told them in 1978 that I lit the car on fire of the man who molested Cori and her friend "Cindy" (who was first George's girlfriend and then mine).

I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours over 35 years searching for any trace of these two kids, the girl my sister, always suspecting for reasons that I cannot as yet here publicly divulge that both were killed together, only to come up empty handed until Ludlow John and Jane Doe were entered into the system a handful of years ago.

My DNA has been compared but deemed inconclusive (Van-Norman).

I have an Indian bead bracelet (that was once a necklace I made for Cori) that very well may contain her DNA as well as have located three letters dated early 1980 that she mailed after licking the back seal and stamps of that may also contain her DNA.

I have pictures of Cori from age 6 through 17 however only a few show her smiling with partially open mouth and most as expected are grainy or blurred. I intend to post them all here but at this time am not sure if that is appropriate or acceptable.

Hi CoriHagler, and welcome to WS:

Interesting you came here, because Corrine Anita Hagler was on Walker County Jane Doe's rule-out list (not NamUs, but the WCSD's own list), and I was wondering who she was.

I was trying a few months ago to find anything on her, and I was unable to.

I just sent you a private message with my email address. If you send them to me by email, I will post them here.

Here are the photos of Corrine sent to me by her brother. I cropped them, and did some adjustments to the color, darkness, and contrast.

The second photo from the left was taken around 1976. The one on the right is the last known photo of her, taken a couple months before her disappearance.

2656e032-39ef-4783-9403-ff0cd79d039b.jpg
bb580089-1b53-415e-bbdc-9e2efa8e0ad2.jpg
a5662a69-b066-4650-8be0-5706ca8c75b6.jpg
b227d8bc-d940-4501-9a07-1b2cbfe250ec.jpg

The teeth look kind of similar to my untrained eye.

Do you think they might be a match Carl?

It's tough to say. Given the age at which that teeth photo was taken, they were likely baby teeth. So if those two undersized incisors were baby teeth, and they fell out, and weren't replaced by adult teeth, then her teeth might look something like the Jane Doe's teeth.

Thanks everyone! I have been working with Carl offsite for a number of reasons, one being there are some very precarious aspects to this case. On the picture of her teeth. Just yesterday a dental expert indicated that those laterals may be primaries -or baby teeth and if so then because of the years between, my sisters teeth very well may have developed into Ludlow Jane's as Carl has illustrated. On Walker County Jane Doe Excludee, yes, that was me working directly with WCSD. And one other thing. The correct spelling is "Corinne". My mistake years ago.

Does Cori have her info in a database like NAMUS or porchlight or Charley project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but I'm working on it.

I just got done creating a NamUs casefile for Cori. (Corinne Anita Hagler), with the help of her brother. The NamUs case number will be MP34769 (when it is published).

Here is another photo of her, more proximate to the time of her disappearance. (circa 1979 or 1980)

1a749ea6-da46-4680-a870-588d54bf8f76.jpg

Note the burn scar on her right forearm from an iron.

so there is no way to find out? :( I read upthread. I didn't know the details of her disappearance.

Yes, her brother has pursued this possible. The comparison came up inconclusive because they don't have a good DNA profile on the Jane Doe.

It was discussed upthread .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517