CA CA - Lydia "Dia" Abrams, 65, Idyllwild, 6 Jun 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
... cattle grazing saying Mooo...
Some of those were hilarious. I like to state MY OWN OPINION by adding a cow pic every once in awhile. We used to have more smiley emojis like someone beating a dead horse, etc., There was the cutest little cow saying MOO.

I didn't think Dia got lost as was vaguely implied in the news in the beginning. Remember the six people missing from Idyllwild area reports? This case has brought out a lot of my own suspicions and opinions, but lots of cases have surprises so must try to keep an open mind.

Here's a good saying-- "If it looks like a duck, then it's probably a duck.
animated-duck-image-0015.gif

Playing catch up here...seems like not too much new news in the case of Dia's disappearance. I took a break to dive into some (of course true crime) books but I'm back.

I think we are all waiting and listening to the drum roll in anticipation of LE releasing their findings. This case is very interesting and we all are invested in it now. We've covered just about every conceivable avenue based on the limited information that has been released.
To confirm my position...I believe the Boyfriend/fiance knows more than he's saying. I don't know if Dia is alive or dead...but he knows more.
She could have blown the whistle on the growers...that could have led to any one a dozen outcomes. Her running for her life, her agreeing to sell the place to pay them back to save herself...who knows. The drugs may be in play or just collateral damage found in the investigation. Once again...there I go...so interesting!

Last edited:
I apologize if this has already been addressed somewhere, but does anyone know why Lydia (Dia) cannot be located on TruthFinder? I have an account, and it can literally search anyone, dead or alive. Everyone related to her is listed, and it connects relatives also. She's not listed as a relative for any family members, basically is no where. If a person goes missing, can law enforcement remove any sort of record of that person existing at all? Does anyone have experience with a site like TruthFinder? Just confused. Yes, I'm down a rabbithole. hahaha.

I apologize if this has already been addressed somewhere, but does anyone know why Lydia (Dia) cannot be located on TruthFinder? I have an account, and it can literally search anyone, dead or alive. Everyone related to her is listed, and it connects relatives also. She's not listed as a relative for any family members, basically is no where. If a person goes missing, can law enforcement remove any sort of record of that person existing at all? Does anyone have experience with a site like TruthFinder? Just confused. Yes, I'm down a rabbithole. hahaha.

Looking.... Seeing the same thing

MOO...Looking at potential timelines and scenarios, I have always considered that Dia could have been placed into the RV prior to leaving for a later day to be disposed of...
Maybe the original plan was to leave Sunday, but people coming to the ranch to look for Dia prevented that departure time period?
I could not envision Dia being in that RV until Monday, it doesn't make sense.
Maybe Dia if disceased has been buried locally?
Dia being in that RV for that length of time just doesn't make sense...
Maybe she did leave prior to?
Maybe she is buried locally?
Maybe it is dumb luck that Dia was placed into the RV and remained until Monday...
MOO

Playing catch up here...seems like not too much new news in the case of Dia's disappearance. I took a break
Hi and Welcome back. MOO, there's a lot of info on this thread and there's been sporadic new information you might have missed. Have you watched all the interview videos, gone through the court battle info, checked out the ranch listings and reviews? It's very time consuming though.
If a person goes missing, can law enforcement remove any sort of record of that person existing at all?
No, LE isn't going to bother doing that. In some rare cases they may shut down a FB page, but it's usually for a certain reason. They haven't done that for her FB page. This might take you right to her page.
but does anyone know why Lydia (Dia) cannot be located on...
I don't use that site, but did you try her maiden name? (the name her Trust was under?) Try Lydia W Kenshalo, Dia W Abrams, Dia W Kenshalo, Lydia Abrams. MOO, I know there's sites that charge money for more in depth info, but I find enough info on other free people search sites. I mean what more are you trying to find out? I let LE do the in depth investigation. They're the professionals and they have so much more info and evidence than we do. I pray there's a lot more going on behind the scenes. Any day now...

She is missing and gone, and this is basically being investigated as a Homicide by LE, but she has not been erased from existence online. I did find her on Spokeo. It's not in depth if you don't pay for more, but it lists relatives. I also found her on USA People search. Sometimes I've found Divorce papers and all kinds of things just from a normal search. Anyways, I salute your efforts and wish you productive searching. :)

BBM and All MOO

Last edited:
I think about Dia every day and pray for a resolution to her situation.
Would someone help me catch up by posting links to videos of interviews of DH & Isidro?
Also, do we know if there is a link to any public interview of Diana?
Thanks very much!

We do not have a separate media thread. All we have is in this thread, but you can backtrack and read through the posts to learn more about this case. DF has not given an interview as yet.

The RV-- View attachment 266980

Interview with Isidro.

Fiancé of missing woman takes over as trustee of ranch near Idyllwild | cbs8.com

Quote from KH about making the ranch a Reserve.
View attachment 267027
Thank you for your help. This one sure is a puzzle...but then, many of the things we read here also are.

Question to anyone...
when you look online here at WeB Slueths
it lists members, guest, ok but what the robots being listed?

Question to anyone...
when you look online here at WeB Slueths
it lists members, guest, ok but what the robots being listed?
Not sure what your question really is? But it's my impression the robots scan here and that's how search engines come up with WS hits. A techie would probably say it with more technical terms.
The Web Robots Pages

Not sure this Sunday 8:34am call-out time is correct, it may have been Monday, but here is the latest Idyllwild Town Crier article.

Attachments

• ITC_01 - Copy.jpg
    ITC_01 - Copy.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 44
  • ITC_02 - Copy.jpg
    ITC_02 - Copy.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 42
Not sure this Sunday 8:34am call-out time is correct, it may have been Monday, but here is the latest Idyllwild Town Crier article.
As far as I know, LE got there Monday, but friends searched for her Sunday.
CA - CA - 4 (previously 6) individuals missing near Idyllwild, summer 2020
Remembering-- six missing from the area, but two were found. I thought Dia might've met with foul play from the start because it sounded fishy. I also feel Melissa Lane maybe met with foul play. JMO though. Wow, at present, four people still not found yet.
...I could not envision Dia being in that RV until Monday, it doesn't make sense.
Maybe Dia if deceased has been buried locally?
Dia being in that RV for that length of time just doesn't make sense...
Maybe she did leave prior to?
Maybe she is buried locally?...
All MOO. It would be so brazen to put Dia's body in the RV and have friends come search the property on Sunday. We should consider, if she wasn't in the RV, then maybe she was driven off the property immediately upon her demise and buried or dumped someplace. (sorry to be so blunt) Then, it's probable she'd be buried locally.

I think they had search dogs there that week(end). I believe they did at one point use cadaver dogs too. My guess is dogs would've definitely hit on that RV if it was parked there. It doesn't take much time to leave the death scent for dogs to pick up.

That's why I've been considering Dia going missing days or a week before she was reported missing. That would give someone time to drive the body to a remote location possibly in another state. The timing would throw LE off especially if it was staged to look like a suspicious business trip leaving before LE got there.

BBM and All MOO

^^^ See, I've come around to consider the theory you and @Sun Spot had back thread that maybe Dia was missing days or a week before. I haven't heard anyone else say they saw her that day or week. No water heater guy telling the news reporter that he saw her that morning. MOO, we just have KH's story of what he wants us to believe. o_O
I think we are at the point where LE has gathered all they need or pretty much all. Now they are investigating their suspicions and saying nothing to the public. I'm very, very curious what actually happened here.

Where cadaver dogs on the property before the RV left?
Not so sure, but good point on the dogs picking up on things...
Another thing the landfills in the area are huge dumpsters, the nearest drive to type landfill is Moreno Valley, it does have cameras at the entrance, googled the landfills 1st off when this hit the press.

I'm still concerned about the time line. I honestly don't think that she just disappeared at the moment he claims. No trace, heard nothing and saw nothing. I think she was gone either alive or dead well before he called LE. Maybe even days before. As I said early on...I'd grill that repair guy to see if he really talked to her on the day of her disappearance. I also still think the fiance knows more...if she is alive or dead...he knows more. I think we should be hearing something soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member