Found Safe CA - Malachi, 9, & Sariah Harris, 7, Corona, 11 March 2017 *Arrest*

Hello All,
I am the Father of Malachi Harris and Sariah Harris and have sole legal and physical custody of both of my children. On March 17, 2017 my ex Angelina Raylene Harris (Villa) was court ordered to return my children to my custody and decided to flee with them instead. As of April 7, 2017 a $100,000 Federal Felony Warrant was issued for her arrest for kidnapping. Angelina was last seen in court 3/17/17 and my children were last seen 3/11/17.

Any information that you may have regarding their whereabouts, please Call 911, 1-800-843-5678, or Riverside District Attorney's Office (Child Abduction Unit) at 1-951-955-5672.

We ask that you share this post and help spread the word. We thank you in advance for your thoughts, prayers, and any information that you may have.

Again, we welcome any information that you may have and thank you in advance for helping to get this message out.

Angelina was ordered to complete psychological evaluations as well and also has not done so yet. We have new reason to believe that she is also abusing drugs.

Besides being mentally unstable. Unfortunately Angelina is very computer savvy. She has a degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science and is well versed in computer hacking, IP scrambling and changing phones frequently

It appears that she was planning this for quite some time as she knew her lies and allogations were starting to backfire on her

We also believe she may be bouncing from shelter to shelter and linked up with several "protective" organizations. Her family has money and has been helping her as well. She has a lot of resources unfortunately

Since MARCH?? Oh my goodness. You must be beside yourself! Hopefully, members can give guidance and ideas. She might be smart, but the talents some sleuthers have are amazing! :) Glad you are here.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I am new here, I didn't know the protocol .. I appreciate you helping. It was just that my friend has been getting a lot of backlash due to her videos.

I understand. I am sorry he is having to go through this. It is not easy watching a friend hurt.

In this particular case, the best way to find her and the kids is to plaster their faces across the country. I don't know their policies, but I'm sure shelters won't ignore a federal warrant.

Hello All,
I am the Father of Malachi Harris and Sariah Harris and have sole legal and physical custody ...

hi there,

RSBM. (respectfully snipped by me). We would love to have a verified insider on this case! verification helps us to know we're dealing with the person and their family rather than random people on the internet.

Ok. I watched most of one video. All I can say is that people might believe her initially, but it won't take long before they realize things aren't adding up. That's a massive amount of people who would all have to be in on a big cover up. Not probable, at all. If her family is helping, she will be hid. If she's going to shelters, she's going to talk. Someone will notice the stories not adding up and say something, if they see missing post.

If it's family-- start looking into everywhere they have connections. For example, if they are in Atlanta, she might not be there, but one of their best friends lives in Virginia. I would post your story with pics of those beautiful babies on every Facebook news page on every town that her family has connections. Someone will see it eventually! If she can trick technology, fine. But she can't trick people's eyeballs! Also give any details to watch for. For example- she likes to frequent coffee shops or baby boy has a mole on his left cheek. Things people can look for when hair and clothing have been changed.

Editing to add..... I will say it's important that YOU tell your story, though! Because lots of people shy away from turning in kids they think could have been harmed. You are going to have to spread the word, so people feel you are credible and want to help. That's just my opinion, but I think your battle is already going to be harder than the normal one. But I also think the care, honesty and straight forwardness of your posts will help people rally behind you. You need them. I know you are ready to find your babies.

Ok. I just read the post from May 20th. And watched almost all of the accompanying video. This woman seems mentally ill. The abuse scenarios she claimed occurred are ridiculously improbable. If social services investigated, the police investigated, there was a child custody evaluation, and a family court hearing, and this woman's stories weren't found to be credible at any stage, in my experience that's powerful evidence that she's got issues. And nothing happened to the kids.

I also think she could be a danger to the kids based on what seems to me to be delusional behavior. Scary.
I agree with all of that. And it seems fueled by anger, jealousy, revenge. She wanted to be sure the girlfriend and his friends were going down, too.

I don't know anything but my opinion was that was some serious over acting. I am nervous for the babies. I 1000% believe she coached them. She will tell them the stories enough that eventually they might believe it. Sometimes when you hear a story enough, you don't know if you were there or heard about it.

Sooner the better for the kids!!!

I know I keep adding, but yall---- Facebook people can get really really really horrible. Your "team" needs to have a good plan on some standard, professional yet heart felt responses. As soon as you engage the trolls, they will feed. Websleuths is not like that. But social media is. Be prepared to just ignore a lot. Eh. Again. Just my opinion :)

This family needs to set up a FB page that allows people to share flyers, posts and pictures. That's the fastest way to spread the word nationwide, and get their faces out there,

DO NOT let some random person admin a group FB page that is set up and dedicated to finding these kids. It always seem to end up badly, and important posts get deleted.

When a page is set up, as mpnola said, the trolls will surface immediately and will destroy your page with false statements, petty arguments, and really cruel comments. It's disgusting. DO NOT engage with these people. Just quietly ban them and focus on the truth and keeping their faces out there.

Share heartfelt stories about time with the kids, share a new pic every couple of days, keep an open journal of your feelings.

These actions will provide you a great many supporters, who will be as feverish about protecting you as the trolls or "enemies" are about knocking you down.

The truth is the truth, whatever it might be. We have one persons word against another, and I for one have no clue if some of each side is true, or if it's completely lopsided and one side is fabricating. To me it doesn't matter. The court made a decision, which was based on evidence and testimony, and the judge made a ruling. The law is the law, and the ruling is the ruling. These two kids were kidnapped and this mother needs to be found, the kids returned. Good luck!

Go to her FB page and view 1 video from March 20, and 2 videos from March 21, 2016.

Perhaps all is it not as it is being portrayed, or perhaps it is. I don't know. Either way though, she legally needs to return those kids. But.... go listen and get informed about when and how this began.

I watched the March 20, 2016 video. (I said May 20, but meant March). That's all I need to be informed. In my experience here in CA as a family law attorney for 15 years, if after the police investigate, social services investigates and the court has an evidentiary hearing as to serious allegations of sexual abuse, the mother is stripped of custody and the accused abuser is granted custody, there is powerful evidence that there is something wrong with the mother and there is zero credible evidence that abuse actually happened. I have litigated in Orange, LA, Riverside and San Bernardino counties on a regular basis for all my career. I've also litigated in other CA counties on a more limited basis like Ventura, San Diego, Contra Costa and Vista.
I have not once encountered corruption in the family courts, let alone at a systemic level. Yes, sometimes bad decisions are made and abuse victims slip through the cracks but the system is designed to have layers of protection to ensure abuse is not enabled.
When two government agencies do not find evidence of abuse despite what the accuser claims are detailed and direct statements from the alleged victims, that is a mighty red flag. I've seen much less in terms
of statements give rise to multiple charges.

Further, the allegations the mother described sound like the kind of allegations that in my experience, people either suffering from mental health issues and/or flat out lying, make. It's a grab bag of allegations- both daughter and son were molested. Daughter was forced to wear "costumes". And be assaulted by multiple men. So not just the father. And the step mother, a woman, participated.
The only things missing are satanic rituals and animal abuse.
In my experience the system takes such allegations extremely seriously. Social workers don't come out of an interview with children "shaken" because of what they divulged and the inexplicably, a few minutes later, admonish the reporting parent that there is nothing there.
It's simply illogical.

Perfectingpink,

Her page was shared by the above user. There was an investigation there were many reasons why my friend was awarded sole legal and physical custody . Please do not deter people from trying to find these children. She is wanted, and the kids are missing.

It's common for fb to be shared in threads. Pink wasn't on either side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had asked the father to create a profile here and have directed him to this thread so he can answer more questions as I am not privy to all of the details.

Tell him to ask to be a verified insider. Then he can share what ever he wants to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Code:
These two kids are beautiful. I hope they are safe and feel secure. They are innocent victims in a terrible situation. The mother is foolish. She will find it difficult to book speaking engagements as a worn out ex-con.

Will do. I did as well, just in case I have to relay messages or information he gives me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back