Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was a CI and saw someone in GW or Jons that she had previously worked against, that would definitely be enough to get spooked.
In Andrew Sadeks case, LE didnt come clean that he was a CI for quite awhile after he was missing. Is it possible this is why LAPD was so resistant to handle her case as involuntarily missing from the get go?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Screen shots require links to the source. Also, it's a TOS violation to copy and paste full articles. Only about 10% of the content is allowed.

The SS's a few posts back are fine. Just add the links, please.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

I came to the 99c store an hour or so after the vigil the other day, and there were flyers all around the front of the store, basically one taped to every pillar. I just got home from there and didn't see one flyer in the whole plaza. Katydid I wonder if you noticed that when you came by earlier today. I'm not sure why but I guess store owners are taking them down.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Any update in regard to search today? Wouldn't they have checked to make sure the posters were up before they left searching.

She could have had her phone blowing up by her internal contact, she obviously didn't want to do in front of sis, went out and spoke to internal contact and message was Urgent you need to be picked up Now - Getting a message that she was in danger and they were coming to extract her, certainly could explain her erratic and upset seeming behavior while waiting for safety pickup, leaving her sister suddenly, knowing she was in danger.
Still, just another theory without more factual data to back it up...

Really been trying to hold back on theories until we have more evidence. It could plausibly fit this scenario, been in my mind - Or it could be something completely opposite this..... We still jist have far too many unknowns :(

I came to the 99c store an hour or so after the vigil the other day, and there were flyers all around the front of the store, basically one taped to every pillar. I just got home from there and didn't see one flyer in the whole plaza. Katydid I wonder if you noticed that when you came by earlier today. I'm not sure why but I guess store owners are taking them down.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Yes, I wondered about that too. The only ones I saw still up were the ones on the telephone polls on Sherman Way. I didn't see any in the store windows today.

I used the link for the 2016 arrest but put in Van Nuys with her name. I see an arrest on 8-12-2014. Shows age as 26, which is current age. Lived on a street ending in xxxwe. Charge was Possession of Narcotic Controlled Substance. On the link shared earlier, if you look in the lower right, it did show two previous arrests.

Screen shots require links to the source. Also, it's a TOS violation to copy and paste full articles. Only about 10% of the content is allowed.

The SS's a few posts back are fine. Just add the links, please.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR
Bessie: My apologies, I should have been more thorough when reading the guidelines. I am in the process of revising my thread to include links.

attachment.php

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/drug_crimes/drug_snitch_prison.htm

attachment.php

http://www.drugpolicy.org/blog/sickening-use-young-people-confidential-informants-drug-war

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...t-in-his-head-and-rocks-in-his-backpack.html\

See 80℅ of drug busts use informants. Young people are manipulated into working undercover to help LE catch a higher up dealer in exchange for no charge on their minor drug offense.
Informants are conditioned not to tell anyone. Not even family. Informants risk their lives and are often killed. Police try to cover up by telling family they committed suicide in one case��

**ADDED LINKS TO SCREENSHOTS
http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/drug_crimes/drug_snitch_prison.htm

http://www.drugpolicy.org/blog/sickening-use-young-people-confidential-informants-drug-war

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...t-in-his-head-and-rocks-in-his-backpack.html\

JMO, MOO - my flash thoughts this morning on a sleep rested brain.

My take when I looked at the SAR dog track this morning was that something/someone spooked her when she entered Jon's and she left there without a plan but didn't want to endanger her sister by returning to GW. The church looked safe so she went there. But it wasn't safe so she left and, moving away from GW, searched for another safe place. That looked like Kaiser so she went there. but that wasn't safe and the track ended by the dumpsters. This isn't a theory. It's my morning flash thought and it doesn't account for all of the facts.

I hope that she's OK and will return soon. I wish I knew how to make that happen.

She could have had her phone blowing up by her internal contact, she obviously didn't want to do in front of sis, went out and spoke to internal contact and message was Urgent you need to be picked up Now - Getting a message that she was in danger and they were coming to extract her, certainly could explain her erratic and upset seeming behavior while waiting for safety pickup, leaving her sister suddenly, knowing she was in danger.
Still, just another theory without more factual data to back it up...

If she was a CI and saw someone in GW or Jons that she had previously worked against, that would definitely be enough to get spooked.
In Andrew Sadeks case, LE didnt come clean that he was a CI for quite awhile after he was missing. Is it possible this is why LAPD was so resistant to handle her case as involuntarily missing from the get go?

I used the link for the 2016 arrest but put in Van Nuys with her name. I see an arrest on 8-12-2014. Shows age as 26, which is current age. Lived on a street ending in xxxwe. Charge was Possession of Narcotic Controlled Substance. On the link shared earlier, if you look in the lower right, it did show two previous arrests.

You're correct. There were three records on the search page.
https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/searchArrests?firstname=Maricela&lastname=Garcia&city=

Arrest Name Maricela Garcia
Age 26
Address XXXXXXPA AV
City, State WOODLAND HILLS, CA
Arrest Date 2016-01-13
Source Los Angeles
Arrested For Transport/Sell Narcotic Controlled Substance

Age 26
Address XXXXXXwe St (VERIFIED)
City, State Van Nuys, CA
Arrest Date 2014-08-12
Source Los Angeles
Arrested For Possession of Narcotic Controlled Substance

Age 26
Address XXXXXXEW ST
City, State VALLEY GLEN, CA
Arrest Date 2014-01-30
Source Los Angeles
Arrested For Transport/Sell Narcotic Controlled Substance

CI makes a ton of sense to me. I don't think she randomly ran into somebody in goodwill, the phone calls are too big a coinindence. If she was a CI, either the bad guys or the cops or both were trying to get to her. Sadly, if the cops got to her first, I don't think the family would be left in the dark like this.

Agree, CI makes more sense now after seeing those arrests. Would explain LE's behaviour.

What also makes more sense now is that she started using or dealing again.

In any case those arrests explain the reluctance of the family as well. They don't want their daughter's past plastered all over the net and neighborhood.

I don't know what to think... I just feel this all makes sense to the secret and her path of travel that the dogs picked up. I'm sick to my stomach about it. The dumpster contents need to be found.

It would be interesting to know when MG started working for post mates. A year ago?

Would it make sense they (LE) didn't call their favor in until the one year mark was almost up?

WHO did she recently punc in the face and why?

I wonder if a PI can get a way to have her cell phone records subpoena'd.

When did she start carrying two phones?

Who were the two sketchy people that approached Sarah in the GW parking lot, asking about her phone?

This may be all tied together, and Sarah may also be in jeopardy.

It would be interesting to know when MG started working for post mates. A year ago?

Would it make sense they (LE) didn't call their favor in until the one year mark was almost up?

Many times a CI is required to complete more than one transaction within a specified period of time. One year maybe when she needed to have them all completed.
Why wont LE come out and say yes or no? If the were asked point blank, are they obligated to?

WHO did she recently punc in the face and why?

I wonder if a PI can get a way to have her cell phone records subpoena'd.

When did she start carrying two phones?

Who were the two sketchy people that approached Sarah in the GW parking lot, asking about her phone?

This may be all tied together, and Sarah may also be in jeopardy.
Every morning that I wake up and no Maricela I feel sick to my stomach replaying in my head the possibility she was targeted for being a CI. I don't want to believe that another young beautiful life has been taken on account of saying too much. 😔 So I looked to God comfort because it's all too much to process and every morning I pray for guidance to help be her voice. I know we've all come to love Maricela and this search becomes person. These emotions we all in this group are feeling of sadness & confusion can be used as a powerful driving force to preserve unrelentingly until we bring MG home. Whether alive or in spirit, with the help of our Lord, we will bring her peace. Everyone is doing an amazing job, especially you Misty 🤗🤗 I pray God go before you to protect, strengthen and empower you to lead us to Maricela Garcia #MARICELA ❤ ITS IMPORTANT TO FIND OUT WHO SHE GOT ARRESTED WITH WHEN TRANSPORTING AND SALES?? THIS MAY BE A KEY...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yes, another day goes by and no sign of maricela:(
As soon as I wake up in the morning,I check this thread to see if she's been found.
As the days go on, I feel frustration and anger . Even though I've never met this beautiful young lady, it certainly becomes personal when you want so badly for her to be found.
Le has no obligation to tell the public if she was a confidential informant so we may never know if that's true or just another rumor. The family may be able to shed some light on the outcome of her past criminal cases though I wouldn't suggest for them to post that stuff publicly anyway.
It makes no difference to me if she was a drug dealer, drug addict , bathing suit model or anything else. All of that may or may not have anything to do with her disappearance and certainly shouldn't be held against her especially because we have no idea how much of that she was really involved with. Just because someone makes a few mistakes doesn't mean they aren't worth fighting for. She's just as important as any other missing person. Here it seems like most understand that but sadly, it seems le may not.

I don't think anyone is holding her past against her. All young people do dumb things. We ALL did. Some get caught, some don't. That's it. If anything, if she was a CI, then she made good on her mistakes AND was actually doing something good to help fight crime on a deeper level. This makes her a bit of a hero at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname