Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

Ugh I hate body watch. I still feel like some huge piece of information is missing here or there would have been more tips; someone would have seen her somewhere! Still praying she's ok.

Waiting..... Waiting....... Waiting....
I'm anxious to see if these remains are Maricela or Elaine park

My gut tells me that Maricela and Elaine's cases are going to end up completely opposite. I'm way more optimistic for MG.

I also don't think they're at all related but heck, I've been wrong before. Lol!!
I think both cases will end up on opposite ends of the spectrum for sure but what do I know?! Lol

I also don't think they're at all related but heck, I've been wrong before. Lol!!
I think both cases will end up on opposite ends of the spectrum for sure but what do I know?! Lol

I don't think they are related at all either. But...What do I know either? Ha

It seems 2 different LE professionals have reported 2 different timeliness of how long the body has been there...unless a long, long, long time is equal to several weeks.
Very sad for whoever's family member this is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep my guess is that both where just speculating and made a guess.
Either way, yes it's someone's family member. Lets hope they can get a positive id so some family can have closure.

It must be torture for those families waiting to hear if this is their loved one

It could turn out not to be any of our cases ( some people go missing and are never reported missing, some have no family)
Since we don't have any confirmation yet, I'd say they where not exaggerating when they said the remains where badly decomposed. Sometimes we get a confirmation quickly ( like Elias) sooner when the remains are not so badly decomposed.
Either way, I hope at least some family out there will have some closure.

Any updates on the body? If a long, long time - Bryce Laspisa disappeared near Castaic area in August, 2013??

:waiting:

wow, what if it is Bryce? had not considered that possibility.... regardless, so very sad for all concerned.

It's a woman. It could even be a trafficked person from any part of the country. Was it a hiker or was the body buried? We just don't know.

What became of the storage units?

Any updates on the body? If a long, long time - Bryce Laspisa disappeared near Castaic area in August, 2013??

:waiting:

It said "badly decomposed", so I doubt it would be him. I would like an update on the skull found in Lebec last month, that may be him. They never gave any details on the age of that one. It could be that this decomposed body found in Santa Clarita and the skull found in Lebec are related. If one was exposed to the elements and one was not, maybe one could be skeletonized and one only decomposing. They were both found off the 5 about an hour or less apart, I believe. Of course it could just be a coincidence, and the bodies could not have anything to do with each other. With all these missing women lately I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I also don't think this is Maricela, I think she's still alive. I am hoping it isn't Elaine.

I'm still checking the media everyday to see if we have an update on that body: (

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back