Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

I am just getting word of this.....my heart is broken. I truly did not feel that body found was Maricela. ☹️Prayers go out to her family & to our mighty warrior Mistivon!!! Sending you hugs Mistivon & please know so many of us are right there with you & please take care of yourself.

Mistivon, my heart aches for you right now. You did everything you possibly could and I (and everyone here who followed along) was so hoping for a better outcome. Please know, without all your hard work and concern, she may never have been found or identified. You did an invaluable service, and there is no way to express gratitude. Love is caring, and it hurts sometimes. :grouphug:

Rest peacefully now, Maricela.

:tears:

I'm broken. Just broken. Thank you all for everything you have done. She can be moved to located and even though she is home now, the <modsnip> who did this to her will pay. That's a damn promise. This is NOT over.
Oh god my girl
You have put your heart into this. This is not the outcome that anyone deserves. She can finally be put to rest properly. I believe that because of Marciela, something greater has come from this. Although we do not know the circumstances surrounding the events in regards to her disappearance or her death, it has raised awareness about how many young girls have gone missing in this area in the past 8 months. If anything, let that be her legacy. I apologize if that makes no sense...I am rambling, overwhelmed, and sleep deprived as usual.

Now off to pick up my kids and light a candle for Marciela.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Did not expect this... so sorry. My condolences to all who knew and loved Maricela Garcia.

RIP Maricela :rose: :(

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...a-missing-tarzana-woman-identified-by-coroner

"Determination of the cause of death has been deferred, and it could take between six to nine months to learn whether her death was an accident, a suicide, a homicide, or from natural causes, he said."

Six-Nine months???
Ummm...didn't the reports say at first foul play most likely? I will have to look it up...I get that LE can't officially make that determination but seriously, natural causes?

I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences to the family and to Mistivon. Hugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no. they said they didn't know.

Ummm...didn't the reports say at first foul play most likely? I will have to look it up...I get that LE can't officially make that determination but seriously, natural causes?

Makes me think there was nothing obvious, like gunshots or broken neck, etc. Maybe they are waiting for toxicology? It might have been an OD?

I'm local and have been following from the beginning as well. Mistivon, your drive to find Maricela brought this entire group of people together. What you did won't be forgotten by her family or anyone here. You did your absolute best, when there was nothing but a moral obligation to do so, and nothing but obstacles in your way. You STILL did your best and if it wasn't for you, we would have never known what path she took last night, we wouldn't have found her phone, there would have been nothing. Thank you for your dedication to this woman, it was inspiring.

I can't believe she has been gone all this time... it's so unbelievable, and so unfair.
Heroin/opoid addiction is just incredibly sad. It's nearly impossible to crawl back out once you're hooked.
My heart goes out to her family, I just can't imagine what they're feeling right now.
Rest In Peace Maricela... I will light a candle for you tonight, and I will remember you always. <3

Very sorry to see this outcome. I asked my daughter, who lives in the L.A. area, to keep an eye out for Maricela when she first went missing. I really had hope she would be found safe. I'm sorry, Mistivon. You've done such a great job.

Condolences to Maricela's family and may she RIP.

Omg. I can't believe it.

I truly did not think this is how this was going to end.

RIP Maricela.

Misitivon - I am so sorry. I hope that you can take some comfort knowing that you brought so much to this case and that although this had a traffic ending you fought to find Maricela when it seemed others weren't trying.

:(
How very sad: (
Hopefully in time more details will emerge to explain what may have happened to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back