GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

From "The Patch"...

AGOURA HILLS, CA — The trial of Rebecca Grossman, charged with fatally striking two boys with her car and fleeing the scene in 2020, is set to begin on July 5 with jury selection.
Finally! Thanks for the update @LosAngeles
The Iskander family has been waitng so long for this.

Last edited:
From "KTLA" news: A Hidden Hills socialite who allegedly struck and killed two boys while driving intoxicated in Westlake Village nearly three years ago did not appear as expected in a Van Nuys courtroom on Thursday.

Instead, attorneys for Rebecca Grossman, co-founder of the Grossman Burn Foundation and wife of prominent plastic surgeon Dr. Peter Grossman, appeared on her behalf. The trial is scheduled to begin next month.

From "KTLA" news: A Hidden Hills socialite who allegedly struck and killed two boys while driving intoxicated in Westlake Village nearly three years ago did not appear as expected in a Van Nuys courtroom on Thursday.

Instead, attorneys for Rebecca Grossman, co-founder of the Grossman Burn Foundation and wife of prominent plastic surgeon Dr. Peter Grossman, appeared on her behalf. The trial is scheduled to begin next month.
I hope she didn't run. She clearly has the means to do so. I was worried about that with Elizabeth Holmes and she didn't run. Hopefully this case will be the same.

Last edited:
You would think this defendant should show some class, instead of defiance, arrogance and entitlement. I hope the family of the victims are able to receive some sense of justice in court. There are clear concerns here. *My opinions.

Cue civil lawsuit. Although, she may not have assets of her own.
While she may no longer have assets (her shares may have been trasfered to her husband to protect them) I'm guessing at the time of the accident she had plenty of assets of her own. JMO

LOS ANGELES - The murder trial of Rebecca Grossman, who is charged in the deaths of Mark and Jacob Iskander, hasn’t begun yet but emotions are running high.

During a pre-trial hearing Thursday at the Van Nuys Courthouse, Grossman was not there at first. But after the judge ordered her to appear she did.

Grossman is well known in social circles. She is the co-founder of the renowned Grossman Burn Foundation.
Family upset after Rebecca Grossman shows up late to court

“Guirguis told The Star that she was concerned people may be forgetting the impact on the family. With the delay, the family will now go through the third anniversary of the boys’ deaths, another birthday for both Mark and Jacob, and another Christmas before the trial starts, she said.”

Thank you for posting, JerseyGirl.

On Wednesday, the judge set a cutoff date of Nov. 3, saying all discovery would be provided on or before that date. Attorneys need to be aware that sanctions may be imposed if that doesn’t happen, he said.

Attorneys are expected back in court in September when the judge is set to hear pre-trial motions that have been filed by attorneys. Brandolino already has decided on a list of other requests from the defense and prosecution, including which of Grossman's previous traffic citations should be allowed at trial and what experts could testify.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back