CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
...that means Maya's brother knocked on the wrong door. Why would Larry tell him to knock on the Master bedroom when Maya was sleeping downstairs like he said in his interview?
I think you're confused. Or I am. As far as I know, LM never said Maya was sleeping downstairs. He said he heard her downstairs in the kitchen when he was upstairs with the children that Friday night.

The daughters would have told the brother when he came over Friday which door they thought Maya was behind. How many locked doors could there be? Larry unlocked the upstairs bedroom. If there is a downstairs bedroom, I haven't heard much about it.

Listen here:
Phone call with husband of missing Chula Vista mom, Maya Millete - ABC 10NEWS San Diego - Omny.fm

Another thing that bothered me is Larry saying that the kids were sleeping with Maya downstairs. This could have been just this once, on rare occasions...
I'm really enjoying your posts and sleuthing. Please don't think I'm not taking what you say seriously. With all due respect, I just don't think it's a fact that LM said that.

This is where I think you got confused. LM said he was upstairs with the children. I don't remember him ever saying that the kids were sleeping with Maya downstairs. It certainly wasn't that Friday night because the daughters last saw their mother on Thursday, and not Friday at all.

This case has been full of confusing details. It started with a loose timeline supplied by LM, cause he didn't see her only heard her, and I give him credit for the well thought out story-- the living like roommates, her needing space, the wine tasting always going out staying gone, thought she was home all that time and went missing he tries to say on Saturday... slick story; however, I don't have to buy it, and I don't.

Who says he wasn't invited? Maya's family would not shun him. It was his own daughter's birthday. He took the son and was gone 10+ hrs. Friday cause he wasn't invited to Big Bear anymore, or to hide something?

Thanks to Maya's family being right on it fast she was reported missing quickly and we know she disappeared after that Thursday argument. Praying LE is working behind the scenes because they must have something.

Oh, forgot to say MOO and my own speculations subject to change upon further info.

Last edited:
Oh I realize I may have worded my comment on the fridge question as fact but it was just my speculation after the question and Chris'comment as this would be a reason for the question. Apologies if it confused anyone, wouldn't want to start a rumour. I don't think the fridge was taken as evidence and that question was the first time I heard about that. Can't delete previous comment now, sorry!

Imo In the court tv interview it sounded to me as he took son away on Fri just so she couldn't take him too to the trip. Sounds as LM was supposed to go too but after argument he didn't want to or was uninvited by MM moo. But then in this scenario he'd expect her and the girls to be gone by the time he'd be back. He'd be surprised they're still there so why wouldn't he let brother check her or be worried about her, just because he was still mad at her? Then what happened to her? This case is weird and I hope LE know much more. All speculation and moo.

This is a great group of like minded, concerned people on here, keep up the pressure, questions and inquiries thieve are all great posts.

I wanna say so much to you all but I’ll let the case working CVP LE, do their magic, they are doing all they can with the evidence, statements, victimology, witnesses, timelines etc... there’s many Ts and Is to a case like this. They wanna make sure everything is corroborated. And with the notoriety this has produced every administrator along the the way has to rubber stamp every step of the way.IMO

It’s concerned, caring people like all y’all that make a difference in this world.

This is a great group of like minded, concerned people on here, keep up the pressure, questions and inquiries thieve are all great posts.

I wanna say so much to you all but I’ll let the case working CVP LE, do their magic, they are doing all they can with the evidence, statements, victimology, witnesses, timelines etc... there’s many Ts and Is to a case like this. They wanna make sure everything is corroborated. And with the notoriety this has produced every administrator along the the way has to rubber stamp every step of the way.IMO

It’s concerned, caring people like all y’all that make a difference in this world.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Are you related to the case? You can become a verified insider and then you won't need to backup with MSM articles!

Imo In the court tv interview it sounded to me as he took son away on Fri just so she couldn't take him too to the trip. Sounds as LM was supposed to go too but after argument he didn't want to or was uninvited by MM moo. But then in this scenario he'd expect her and the girls to be gone by the time he'd be back. He'd be surprised they're still there so why wouldn't he let brother check her or be worried about her, just because he was still mad at her? Then what happened to her? This case is weird and I hope LE know much more. All speculation and moo.

He started working backwards day one.
He’s getting his storyline all mixed up as you just pointed out..trying to get his story to answer everyone’s questions....most even before they are asked.
There is usually -some- truth in a lie. A liar subconsciously does that. If you go back and listen to the phone interview...he over explains ,over shares.

I wish L.E. had gotten more bites at this apple.

MOO

Last edited:
I'm wondering if LM left the children alone THURSDAY in the middle of the night.

He had no qualms about leaving them on their own all day Friday with no way to reach anyone.

Just a thought.

The neighbors' cameras recorded their door and garage and LE checked it so I'm sure it would have been cleared. LM said in the interview that cameras were checked and Maya wasn't on it but it was dark etc.
He's imo on camera leaving in the car (Lexus) at that time. LE will by now know whether he just got in outside or in garage. LE will def know where car was kept before and whether they normally kept it in the garage or not, did he normally use that car (he had his own I believe).

Just thinking of Leticia Stauch and her driving and parking, as she backed up the car into garage in the afternoon when LE was called to avoid cameras recording her loading anything into the car..

All speculation moo

I wanna know the truth about the fridge!!! I watched Chris live the other night and when that question came up...I literally sat straight up! I’ve been racking my brain about how the fridge is a part of this, or is it at all? I totally agree w anyone who thinks something happened to May on Thursday night. Everyday I ask God to please let today be the day that May is found. At this point, I think we all agree that she would not leave her kids, family, or her beautiful life. I am super happy and grateful Chris M. told Maricris and Richard that he will be getting some resources together for them to help in the search! I feel that this is going to be instrumental in locating May. AND, did y’all catch that Chris was asked if he was privy to inside information since he is retired frm San Diego PD? He gave a little grin and said he could be. Obviously he knows better than to share anything he shouldn’t, but good to know. And why no statement from LM’s lawyer thus far? Chris made it seem like that was odd. All MOO of course.
WHERE IS MAY??? LORD, PLEASE LET TODAY BE THE DAY!!!❤️

I'm really enjoying your posts and sleuthing. Please don't think I'm not taking what you say seriously. With all due respect, I just don't think it's a fact that LM said that.

This is where I think you got confused. LM said he was upstairs with the children. I don't remember him ever saying that the kids were sleeping with Maya downstairs. It certainly wasn't that Friday night because the daughters last saw their mother on Thursday, and not Friday at all.

This case has been full of confusing details. It started with a loose timeline supplied by LM, cause he didn't see her only heard her, and I give him credit for the well thought out story-- the living like roommates, her needing space, the wine tasting always going out staying gone, thought she was home all that time and went missing he tries to say on Saturday... slick story; however, I don't have to buy it, and I don't.

Who says he wasn't invited? Maya's family would not shun him. It was his own daughter's birthday. He took the son and was gone 10+ hrs. Friday cause he wasn't invited to Big Bear anymore, or to hide something?

Thanks to Maya's family being right on it fast she was reported missing quickly and we know she disappeared after that Thursday argument. Praying LE is working behind the scenes because they must have something.

Oh, forgot to say MOO and my own speculations subject to change upon further info.

Oh! No worries! I didn't take it that way at all. And even if I did, if still be happy that I was proven wrong as it would bring us closer to the truth.

I'm not sure if I can post word for word what Larry said in his interview. Is a small segment okay? Maybe, if that's allowed, I'll dive further into depth about why I feel like she was sleeping with the kids downstairs. I've taken copious notes about his interview so there's much more that I want too discuss about it with you brilliant people.

I will say that his rambling statement is really hard for me to decipher. He's all over the place so I would definitely not be surprised if I misinterpreted what was said. There are a lot of things that he said that I believe to be true. I belive she wanted space and that they were like roommates. I believe there were arguments and that she liked doing things like hiking and wine tasting. But his timeline of events is weird and I definitely don't trust the message he's trying to convey about what happened.

The most important thing for me personally is to find Maya. I know that anything I say probably won't make much of a difference and that LE are miles ahead of where I am. But if I can get a clearer timeline and understand what happened, maybe it'll help us find her.

I wanna know the truth about the fridge!!! I watched Chris live the other night and when that question came up...I literally sat straight up! I’ve been racking my brain about how the fridge is a part of this, or is it at all? I totally agree w anyone who thinks something happened to May on Thursday night. Everyday I ask God to please let today be the day that May is found. At this point, I think we all agree that she would not leave her kids, family, or her beautiful life. I am super happy and grateful Chris M. told Maricris and Richard that he will be getting some resources together for them to help in the search! I feel that this is going to be instrumental in locating May. AND, did y’all catch that Chris was asked if he was privy to inside information since he is retired frm San Diego PD? He gave a little grin and said he could be. Obviously he knows better than to share anything he shouldn’t, but good to know. And why no statement from LM’s lawyer thus far? Chris made it seem like that was odd. All MOO of course.
WHERE IS MAY??? LORD, PLEASE LET TODAY BE THE DAY!!!❤️

He seemed to know more about the fridge but I haven't seen it anywhere else mentioned.

I think LE didn't find any blood in the house because they would be back, wouldn't they?

Fridge not taken in the search could be Due to fridge size (and perhaps it was built in?). I guess Maricris isn't allowed to mention it. All MOO.

I wish there was an update.

Oh! No worries! I didn't take it that way at all. And even if I did, if still be happy that I was proven wrong as it would bring us closer to the truth.

I'm not sure if I can post word for word what Larry said in his interview. Is a small segment okay? Maybe, if that's allowed, I'll dive further into depth about why I feel like she was sleeping with the kids downstairs. I've taken copious notes about his interview so there's much more that I want too discuss about it with you brilliant people.

I will say that his rambling statement is really hard for me to decipher. He's all over the place so I would definitely not be surprised if I misinterpreted what was said. There are a lot of things that he said that I believe to be true. I belive she wanted space and that they were like roommates. I believe there were arguments and that she liked doing things like hiking and wine tasting. But his timeline of events is weird and I definitely don't trust the message he's trying to convey about what happened.

The most important thing for me personally is to find Maya. I know that anything I say probably won't make much of a difference and that LE are miles ahead of where I am. But if I can get a clearer timeline and understand what happened, maybe it'll help us find her.

In the latest court tv interview Vinnie kept coming back to the sleeping situation. According to Maricris there's only space in master bedroom (the one locked) to have all 3kids sleep together as they all have separate bedrooms. Main bedroom is upstairs, that's the one Maya supposed to lock herself in. It would be good to see a house plan somewhere was that linked here earlier on? Is there a bedroom downstairs then?

Someone had posted that the brother knocked on her door and it was locked. Then the next day the father checked on her and her door was open. Yet in his phone interview he mentions he went to grab the key to unlock her door. Why would he grab the key if her door is unlocked? Wouldn’t someone check her door before grabbing the key. Also that means he has a key so why would she lock herself in the room in the first place

Someone had posted that the brother knocked on her door and it was locked. Then the next day the father checked on her and her door was open. Yet in his phone interview he mentions he went to grab the key to unlock her door. Why would he grab the key if her door is unlocked? Wouldn’t someone check her door before grabbing the key. Also that means he has a key so why would she lock herself in the room in the first place

I think you might have the wrong information. The door was locked both times her family went to check on her. But it wasn't until Saturday morning when Maya's father went to see her that Larry found the keys and unlocked the door. But I agree about the door being locked. It is odd. There's a lot of speculation on it but few answers IMO

What if something happened to Maya the night before, later explained away as kitchen sounds, rustling, making herself a meal, when in reality there was a scuffle? That was heard by everyone upstairs.

We have no indication by ANYONE that she was accounted for on Friday....

Since no one is named a POI, let's pretend for the sake of argument, that the husband and children were upstairs, all equally hearing rustling sounds below, and an intruder accosted Maya, left with her body, backtracking only to slip upstairs and lock her bedroom door...

So everybody thought Maya was in her bedroom. All night, all the next day.....

Sounds like a presplain to me.

What you heard downstairs, that was just mommy making sandwiches, all by herself.

If there's a suspect fridge door, possibly another presplain. Cops did it.

What we know might be vastly than what young children are led to believe.

Maya might've left on foot after dark, that's why she's not seen on any security cams. More presplain.

If I thought my spouse walked away after dark, that's where I'd start searching....

IMO we aren't getting facts, we're getting explanations. Much like in the missing Suzanne case.

Deja vu.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads