CA CA - Mickey Guidry, 16, San Marcos, 26 Nov 2009

Human remains (jawbone etc) were found along the path between Harper Canyon and Harper Flat. There are two missing people who disappeared in July 2023, Fang Jin and John Root Fitzpatrick (JRF). JRF's vehicle was found near Harper Canyon and the bones were found on the trail in early September 2023. See this link for details:

Still, I thought of Mickey's case! When I look at the map of where Mickey's clothes were found, it really looks to be on the same trail where these bones were found. Could the bones be Mickey's, and not related to Fang Jin or JRF??

Edit to add: Although, when I read more CBS8 coverage of the case, some are saying that JRF's ID was found with the reamins. If that is the case, that would rule out them being related to Mickey. But "officially", it sounds like the San Diego Sheriff's Dept has not confirmed an ID of the remains.

Well, finding JRF’s ID with the remains isn’t good enough, in this day and age, for an official identification.

However, from a practical standpoint, it does, just as you said, rule out Mickey’s remains.

I’d guess that they feel morally certain that it’s JRF, but feel no need to rush a DNA identification.

Poor kid. The Facebook page is well worth a read. Unlike some his mom is very active and involved.

Unfortunately with the discovery of his clothes, although not his remains, it looks like he succumbed to the elements in the desert. The clothes are definitely his. I hope they will find his remains and get some closure for his mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back