Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing but most bolt cutters only open up less than an inch. I could see if he purchased those heavy duty branch cutters but not something that has such a small opening capacity? Odd purchase though I am certain LE knows why they were purchased. Hope it wasn’t for the reason you mentioned

Would someone choose a bolt cutter to get through a chain link fence?

Sorry tried to edit.
How do you zoom in on a photo and then upload ?
Looks like bruises on his hand ?
This case reminds me of Lucas H.:As in warm clothing to hide his arms ?

But most photos he looks healthy and maybe that was when he lived at his grandparents ?
What a little cutie ! :(

What a little cutie indeed, his light and personality shines through in his photos. Noah reminds me of Lucas in this picture.

You bring up a great point. And it makes me ponder some of this mad man's activities.

Warning, intense discussion ahead. Graphic details. Feel free to skip this posting. IMVHO

We have heard from LE about all the things they found at his 'Ping' locations. Just nothing remaining of this little guy's body.

Could he have been fiendish enough to purposely do those Pings, meanwhile discarding this poor little boy's remaining remains, somewhere he needed a bolt cutter to access? Of course, they would see when he turned the phone off. Or went into Airplane Mode. Right? Then look for broken-into storage units? Or newly unlocked gates/fencing?

I realize this seems far-fetched. I just think about all this damning circumstantial evidence. These disgusting inhumane things this monster did, as he destroyed an innocent child. Who only wanted to love, and feel loved.

Slightly OT. In an earlier post, I mistakenly said I hope they find this little girl. Big duh moment. I knew we were discussing Noah, but had little baby Amiah on my mind. Thinking how horrible these human beings are in their treatment of children. We have entirely too much evil in our world. Okay, that is all. :)

You bring up a great point. And it makes me ponder some of this mad man's activities.

Warning, intense discussion ahead. Graphic details. Feel free to skip this posting. IMVHO

We have heard from LE about all the things they found at his 'Ping' locations. Just nothing remaining of this little guy's body.

Could he have been fiendish enough to purposely do those Pings, meanwhile discarding this poor little boy's remaining remains, somewhere he needed a bolt cutter to access? Of course, they would see when he turned the phone off. Or went into Airplane Mode. Right? Then look for broken-into storage units? Or newly unlocked gates/fencing?

I realize this seems far-fetched. I just think about all this damning circumstantial evidence. These disgusting inhumane things this monster did, as he destroyed an innocent child. Who only wanted to love, and feel loved.

Slightly OT. In an earlier post, I mistakenly said I hope they find this little girl. Big duh moment. I knew we were discussing Noah, but had little baby Amiah on my mind. Thinking how horrible these human beings are in their treatment of children. We have entirely too much evil in our world. Okay, that is all. :)

If this monster did purchase this bolt cutter for a lock or a fence, IMO he had somewhere in mind, somewhere familiar. As for Mrs. Do Nothing while you know your child is being tortured in your bathroom and you leave the house... Speechless.

I did receive the charging document for both horrible human beings B & J that I ordered from Riverside County in the mail yesterday.

It leaves no doubt in the wording that J had full knowledge as to what was going on and even though she may not have been the one to do the actual deed, she did nothing to prevent or report it. I believe she is going to serve quite a lengthy sentence herself and that is exactly as it should be.

I don't know the TOS in regards to posting the actual document, so I'm sending a message to the mods to see if I can post it. It's just a couple of pages.

I did receive the charging document for both horrible human beings B & J that I ordered from Riverside County in the mail yesterday.

It leaves no doubt in the wording that J had full knowledge as to what was going on and even though she may not have been the one to do the actual deed, she did nothing to prevent or report it. I believe she is going to serve quite a lengthy sentence herself and that is exactly as it should be.

I don't know the TOS in regards to posting the actual document, so I'm sending a message to the mods to see if I can post it. It's just a couple of pages.
I'm pretty sure it's ok to post here if it's public record.
BBM
I've thought this all along. She was an accomplice imo. She may not have been the one that actually murdered him but she sat back and knowingly let it happen whilst she was right there!
I'm so angered about this! I hope they throw the book at both of them as hard as they can! :mad:

(Slightly o/t, I couldn’t help but think of little Relisha Rudd, still not found:

“On March 2, police determined that Tatum bought some black 42-gallon trash bags, a shovel and lime or lye — a chemical sometimes used in the burying of bodies.”

Search for D.C. girl now called a 'recovery' effort
Mar. 28, 2014 )

It really is baffling to me (for lack of a better term) how many people abuse and kill children. I know that we are more aware of this as WS members and child advocates but still...

The thought that frightens me is right now there are children being abused and living under who knows what kinds of circumstances, but how are we to know who to help? We don’t hear about them until it’s too late. It’s such a powerless feeling.

—-

I wonder (ugh) if the bolt cutters were used for bones.

That entered my mind for a moment. I didn't want to think too long on it, as that is the stuff of nightmares. Or, actually, additional nightmares, on top of this entire nightmare.

But then I thought about all of those chemicals at his disposal. Would that be sufficient (ugh) for the bones?

How do these people live with themselves? How do they even discard their humanity? Entirely chilling!

I sometimes feel we aren't entitled to know personal details in a case. But in this one I want to know the history of these two donors. Why remove them from a home they were seemingly being well cared for? Was there a financial motivation? As I understand it, these two were never married correct?
It’s amazing how much financial gain “mothers” get. A little one that we have taken in is being took from us on Wednesday. The mom is taking her to the homeless shelter cause in her words, it’s the only way tor the state to get her a free apartment. She has no job, she has A boyfriend that has been investaged by the fbi.
There is nothing we can do cause we are not her biological parents. All we can do is hope she realizes being a parent is work and she gives her back and nothing happens other the emotional damage done by this all for a free apartment. *she has 3 kids, the one we care for is the only one she is taking cause the fathers of the other 2 have the kids. The father of this one wants nothing to do with child.
It’s sick how people use kids for financial gain

Last edited:
It’s amazing how much financial gain “mothers” get. A little one that we have taken in is being took from us on Wednesday. The mom is taking her to the homeless shelter cause in her words, it’s the only way tor the state to get her a free apartment. She has no job, she has A boyfriend that has been investaged by the fbi.
There is nothing we can do cause we are not her biological parents. All we can do is hope she realizes being a parent is work and she gives her back and nothing happens other the emotional damage done by this all for a free apartment. *she has 3 kids, the one we care for is the only one she is taking cause the fathers of the other 2 have the kids. The father of this one wants nothing to do with child.
It’s sick how people use kids for financial gain

So sorry FS, I hope this ends well for the child and you!!

BBM You can post photos of the documents. (I thought the documents for Jillian were sealed? I posted a link to the declaration for Bryce a few pages back.) Looking forward to seeing the charging documents detailing the charges they were both originally held on.

RSBM BBM

".....All we can do is hope she realizes being a parent is work and she gives her back and nothing happens other the emotional damage done by this all for a free apartment......"

Heartbreaking. And these scenarios keep happening every day.

I hope 'your' little one can stay safe, and emotionally recover, down the road.

IMO the goal should be the well-being of the children, not the convenience of the bio parent(s).

BBM You can post photos of the documents. (I thought the documents for Jillian were sealed? I posted a link to the declaration for Bryce a few pages back.) Looking forward to seeing the charging documents detailing the charges they were both originally held on.
I just reported my own post as I haven't heard back but I think after seeing your reply, I'll just post them and they can delete them if necessary.

Post copies of the documents making sure that all official logos and authorization stamps, etc. are visible with a statement that you received these from the court or to that effect.
Thanks for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member