Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, maybe they are talking about a plea. If she gets one I sure hope she gives them some damning info about Bryce.

Or insight as to where Noah's remains can be located. A question so hate to ask, if Noah's bones have been cleansed with chemicals, would there be a way for an animal/dog to pick a scent? And this task of hiding Noah's remains must have taken some time, days? Possibly, maybe, a little bit of hope is the mother was watching the apartment. Maybe she can tell how long Daddy Dearest was out of the apartment during the days of 4th to 6th. Maybe give some direction as to where he.... (hid evidence). This creature needs to be held accountable for what he did.

My opinion, it may be dicey as to what a jury could conclude regarding mothers involvement. I guess a plea deal with her to assure conviction with daddy. I want her to get the max, but looking at it as a jury would, how much can be proven with her. I say fry him and do the best one can with her.

Agreed. The situation with the paternal grandfather has bothered me for awhile. As has the fact his sister knew and never reported it either. I suspect they knew, even if it was just deep down inside, that something was gravely wrong.

Good point on why one kid was with the grandpa but not the other. Perhaps it was planned, if so, that makes me incredibly sad. Both were homeschooled so it’s not like one had school to attend or something while the other didn’t. His sister was with grandpa for awhile too... it must have been at least 10 days or so. That’s a long stay and grandpa lived close enough to just pop by for the afternoon trip which got cancelled because “Bryce and Noah were sick”.

I can think immediately of one reason for the sister to be away but not Noah. We did exactly that and it was planned.

When a little one has these accidents, many times it is due to being impacted. A child holds his bowel movements. Our doctor suggested to plan a two - three day at home process. Once the child becomes impacted, there is bowel drainage which the little one is not even aware of. They have no control over it, and many times not aware they even had an accident. So, take a few days to clean the child out (NOT LAXATIVES), we used lots of water, pear juice, regular potty breaks. The child is not on any type of punishment. Lots of love, conversation, and talks about health.

Whether this is how it started, I don't know. The accused killer may have started out that he was going to work on soil training. Remember the week the sister was gone, was the week Noah's hell began. Mother states the last time she saw her son he was taken into the bathroom.

Many of the abuse complaints were: Laxatives, baths, sitting in soiled clothing, and last time mother saw son he went into the bathroom.

I can think immediately of one reason for the sister to be away but not Noah. We did exactly that and it was planned.

When a little one has these accidents, many times it is due to being impacted. A child holds his bowel movements. Our doctor suggested to plan a two - three day at home process. Once the child becomes impacted, there is bowel drainage which the little one is not even aware of. They have no control over it, and many times not aware they even had an accident. So, take a few days to clean the child out (NOT LAXATIVES), we used lots of water, pear juice, regular potty breaks. The child is not on any type of punishment. Lots of love, conversation, and talks about health.

Whether this is how it started, I don't know. The accused killer may have started out that he was going to work on soil training. Remember the week the sister was gone, was the week Noah's hell began. Mother states the last time she saw her son he was taken into the bathroom.

Many of the abuse complaints were: Laxatives, baths, sitting in soiled clothing, and last time mother saw son he went into the bathroom.

Omg, this is one of the big fears I have about our little one going back to biomom tomorrow. Our Little one has the same problems, she always has leakage and she had gotten to the point she doesn’t even realize it’s her that smells. I make sure she always has clean undies and wiped before school, pre-K. But she always has poo in her undies and it’s smelly. When she does go to the bathroom, it will clog the toilet. Last time my husband had to use gloves and remove it from the toilet cause there was no way of flushing it, God bless him!
That poor child, I know it’s so painful for her to have a bowel movement. I sit in the bathroom with her rubbing her back and reading stories. How this poor boy should have been comforted.

I'm so happy we have you hear to share your knowledge about these sorts of health issues. I feel so bad for Noah, he probably felt vulnerable enough and his father was an absolute monster when he should have been supportive. That's an excellent observation about the abuse complaints, I hadn't put all of that together.

Part time EMTs definitely do not make that much money. Depending on which 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment he rented it would run him from a little over $1,900 to just under $2,500 per month (per their website 1-2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Corona, CA | Encanto at Dos Lagos) I would assume he had other income coming in from some other source.
I noticed he sold numerous items on offer up. Like hundreds of items if my memory is correct. I’ll look it up to reference. I found it odd that someone would be selling so many items all the time unless it was a business of some kind.

Attachments

• D0894DDC-D14E-42E2-82D6-C1AB16CDA237.jpeg
    D0894DDC-D14E-42E2-82D6-C1AB16CDA237.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Danaid
welcome-team.gif

to WS & this thread.

To "Reply" to a post - on the right bottom side of the post you will see:
"Like" - "Quote" - "Reply"

Hit "Reply" & it will take you to the bottom of the thread and will - hopefully - show you the post you want to quote. Hope that helps! :)

Anything happen with Bryce? No plea on child abuse charges?? TIA!

Can anyone get into this court site:
The Superior Court of California, County of Riverside

I have no access over here in the EU....

edited to add: Case #RIF1901251 for both
I checked the court site. It costs $1 per search so I signed up. Their website is having issues right now but I will keep trying and let you know once I get in and check the docket.

I checked the court site. It costs $1 per search so I signed up. Their website is having issues right now but I will keep trying and let you know once I get in and check the docket.

You have the case number which I posted sometime back and do not need to pay for a search as long as you have that number. Make sure you click on the right links.

OMG does this guy specialize in defending child murderers/abusers? :mad: Sickening even though by law these defendants are entitled to legal representation!

I'd say J will get a plea deal to testify against BM even though it seems they have enough evidence to prove their case. I so hope she doesn't get off with a light sentence. She's just as guilty being there and doing nothing to stop it or report it IMO. Maybe one of our legal eagles will weigh in?

@gitana1

ETA: word

I don't know what kind of deal she can get. Hopefully she will do some real time.

Agreed. The situation with the paternal grandfather has bothered me for awhile. As has the fact his sister knew and never reported it either. I suspect they knew, even if it was just deep down inside, that something was gravely wrong.

Good point on why one kid was with the grandpa but not the other. Perhaps it was planned, if so, that makes me incredibly sad. Both were homeschooled so it’s not like one had school to attend or something while the other didn’t. His sister was with grandpa for awhile too... it must have been at least 10 days or so. That’s a long stay and grandpa lived close enough to just pop by for the afternoon trip which got cancelled because “Bryce and Noah were sick”.

He was busy using Noah as a punching bag. These freaks often want privacy in order to indulge in their sadistic fun time with their little helpless victims.

As Noah grew weaker and less able to survive the torture, they probably figured they needed to get the daughter out of the house so she wouldn't be a witness to his final moments.

Didn't stop the torture, however. I mean I'm sure they knew it was likely to kill him but the dad at least wanted as much time to torture him as possible and as few witnesses.

He was busy using Noah as a punching bag. These freaks often want privacy in order to indulge in their sadistic fun time with their little helpless victims.

As Noah grew weaker and less able to survive the torture, they probably figured they needed to get the daughter out of the house so she wouldn't be a witness to his final moments.

Didn't stop the torture, however. I mean I'm sure they knew it was likely to kill him but the dad at least wanted as much time to torture him as possible and as few witnesses.

I just cannot fathom this ugly human being. Treating a little innocent boy..... time again to rest my hands.

I just cannot fathom this ugly human being. Treating a little innocent boy..... time again to rest my hands.

All cases are horrible but this one is right at the top. I am going to have to create a word for my own use for people like him because I do not have one that encompasses how evil this sperm donor is.

I was thinking about this poor little boy this afternoon so I created this.
Someone could have and should have prevented this from happening.
I'll never get used to child killers. They're the lowest of the low.

NM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member