Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s say it’s a given the boys are dead. Accident via neglect, intentional abuse or unintended consequences of some other parental responsibility failure. Logistically, how would the bodies be transported without detection? Possible materials required? How would the materials (like that monster LeTecia used: suitcase) be disposed of? Fire? Etc... Dang! I wish these little boys would be found soon.

Moving boxes.

That's interesting. Only time I've ever seen that set-up is in a trailer park. I suppose each state is different when it comes to how they they run their lines
Well, I live in a gated community in PA and most people have mounds where their septic tanks are, but usually in the back of the house. Maybe the water pipes do lead out to the road. I moved from New York and a lot of things are strange here.

Last edited:
How many threads where babies have been thrown away? Regular trash bags....

When was the last time someone, anyone saw these precious little boy?????

It's looking like yet another sad, system/village fail....

JMO

Yes, and I would be very surprised if that's not exactly how the evidence was collected since LE was involved in the search. See photo below. Looks like the officer has a camera. MOO

View attachment 277963
Source: California City search party find items that may be related to missing boys - YouTube

In the videos I watched, horns were being honked when searchers found items and Walker was walking around checking the lead out. There were so many shrubs or idk, maybe bushes, sage?, that would definitely catch plastic bags and such flying in the wind.
Glad to hear that. I probably should have read more thoroughly/carefully. I was concerned when the article made it sound like searchers were picking up items to bring to LE.

This is exactly what you don't want to do at a search.

CALIFORNIA CITY, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) — "This process is just basically looking for anything. we don't even know if the boys were wearing shoes or socks at that time," H D, from California City, said. "For me I see a mound of sand that maybe looks new, I'm going to kick it over, I'm gonna' dig it up."

More than 100 search for missing Cal City boys in desert near their house
Exactly! I’m back to being concerned about searchers now. I hope LE will make it clear to those who want to help that they shouldn’t touch or disturb anything but contact LE to investigate. I suppose there’s a fine line as to what’s worthy of investigative resources but I still think it best to keep hands and feet off and call LE.

Last edited:
You're right, the story was manufactured to create a plausible reason for the boys going missing. It must have sounded good while rehearsing, but as in so many cases like this one, was full of holes. Mom could have wrapped gifts anywhere in the house, while Dad watched the boys. She could have waited until they went to bed, like most of us do. The story just never made any sense, IMO.
Yeah, I keep trying to make sense of it but the story just seems so unlikely. Children that age rarely play quietly. If they had wandered off, I would think one of them would have noticed the sudden silence, even if they weren't watching them for a few minutes.

Well, I live in a gated community in PA and most people have mounds where their septic tanks are, but usually in the back of the house. Maybe the water pipes do lead out to the road. I moved from New York and a lot of things are strange here.
Aaahhh ok. I know when the septic tanks are in the back yards they'll run that way. With a normal sewer system they'll run to the street

A few years back I took a deep look into forensic interview techniques for a case where a child was sexually assaulted then recanted. At that time anyway there were two types of techniques most often used with kids. I don't know the current trends.

It was fascinating to read about and indeed, like you said, if done properly the child shouldn't feel like they were being interrogated. IMO a lot can be learned from kids, even very young ones.

I used to transcribe forensic interviews for a child abuse prevention program. The interviewers take great care to help the children feel safe, they’re in a colorful, well-lit environment with soft chairs, toys, and paper, pencils, and crayons to draw with. The interviewers take time to get to know the kids, talk about school, their friends, their pets, their hobbies to help them to feel comfortable talking.

When they’re ready to ask the kids about the abuse/a criminal act they witnessed, they’ll say, “tell me in your own words what happened,” and let them talk. Afterwards they ask questions that are clarifying, but not leading. If they think a kid has been coached or an older kid is lying, they’ll circle around and try to get clarification about any discrepancies, but won’t tell them “I think you’re lying.”

Chief Walker, says right now police are waiting on the analysis results from the items that were taken from the house, the boys were last seen. Those household goods and electronic items are being analyzed in Bakersfield.

Walker says they're not ruling anything out at this point. They haven't identified anyone. Right now, they're trying to eliminate suspects.

If someone found something of interest, they would raise their hands and police would come to them and the take evidence if needed.
upload_2021-1-3_17-43-26.png

Chief Walker, says right now police are waiting on the analysis results from the items that were taken from the house, the boys were last seen. Those household goods and electronic items are being analyzed in Bakersfield.

Walker says they're not ruling anything out at this point. They haven't identified anyone. Right now, they're trying to eliminate suspects.
What type of analysis do you think they’re waiting on? I’m curious as to everyone’s opinion on what this might include!

What type of analysis do you think they’re waiting on? I’m curious as to everyone’s opinion on what this might include!
In my decidedly amateur opinion:
  • all existing video and pictures of the boys from computers, cell phones, iPads, computers
  • analysis of computer hard drives
  • GPS data from vehicles and cell phones
  • telephone calls, text messages
  • possible DNA from swabs taken on items in the home and from vehicles
Digital evidence alone can take a while to analyze.

Probably text messages and GPS data from cellphones. Maybe Google searches, too.

From other items probably DNA or traces of blood and other fluids.
I think they must be looking for DNA of the boys too. I’m assuming they’re trying to identify if those boys were ever at that house. I have never seen LE not continue with an all out grid search to locate 2 missing children- UNLESS there is a good reason to think they are not missing in that area. LE has to be holding back on some significant information. JMO.

I am sorry but this has been bothering me and Idk what to do..... I drive intoand out of CC everyday...via the CC Blvd Road traveling towards the Highway58 at the end of the road, and one day i heard about the boys missing and this was pre-information and fliers it was within hours of it happening and the next day and as I was traveling back into town, a small white cross white blue accents appeared on the way into town and it wasn't there before. Now it was something about it and the way that he says bending some corners and that he bent a lot of corners that keeps it on my head because they live five minutes from the area, it is in the middle of the desert, busy but dark and visible to adjusted eyes at night who is around you, but the cross makes me think of a male child and I am NOT SAYING that it has ANYTHING TO DO WITH this situation but it could and I don't want to miss anything imporzant that I could have said. The distance from the road to the cross is possible to attain in a car driven beyond the speed limit I suppose and it is a very DANGEROUS CURVE that I dont doubt many accidents have happened and lives have been taken there as well but it just seems really odd to place something up like that at this time...my apologies to whomever placed it and I am sorry for your loss as well but I just want to mention it just in case because those boys are yelling out help from somewhere and it would kill me knowing that I could have helped them if I had said this. I apologizeif I offended anyone.

I think they must be looking for DNA of the boys too. I’m assuming they’re trying to identify if those boys were ever at that house. I have never seen LE not continue with an all out grid search to locate 2 missing children- UNLESS there is a good reason to think they are not missing in that area. LE has to be holding back on some significant information. JMO.

Agree. I don't think, at all, that LE thinks these boys are still alive. I think they know for certain they are not.

electronic footprints —cellular data, social media postings, automated searches, surveillance camera footage, video or audio recordings, latest texts, messages, photographs, Internet searches, and voicemails

financial assets (e.g., cash, a savings account, credit or debit cards, or a checkbook) unusual activity or personal records

Swabs of doors, windows, doorknobs, sinks, drains and pipes. Knives, household chemicals, tools, etc.

LE is working with a staged event. The move was initiated to create geographical distance to lengthen time of people’s memories. moo.

Thanks as always ISG , so good to have you back among us again. Hope you are feeling well :).
Prayers that these little guys are found soon. And of course for LE, first responders and all the sars and volunteer searchers out there looking
We can't thank you all enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member