CA Rebecca Zahau Nalepa Suicide or Murder? Media links & Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

I would like to know why this case is being blocked at every turn for further investigation. Has anybody else noticed that the *S* in the word SHE on the door looks like it was added after the rest was already on there it just doesn't fit it looks as if it was attempted to make believable to match the other s's

Very confused as to why nobody has mentioned how out of place the letter s in the word she is. It doesn't look like it belongs it is a different shape as well as handwriting and pressure as every other letter in the sentence... Nobody has mentioned this somebody has to have noticed this besides me...

Very confused as to why nobody has mentioned how out of place the letter s in the word she is. It doesn't look like it belongs it is a different shape as well as handwriting and pressure as every other letter in the sentence... Nobody has mentioned this somebody has to have noticed this besides me...

Yes, if you go back in the archived threads you'll see a lot of discussion about that.

Here's a link to the first page of threads about Rebecca's murder going all the way back to the day it happened.

Rebecca Zahau Nalepa

Here's one thread just discussing the message.

The message on the door

Last edited:
Here is a link to Caitlin Rother’s website about the Zahau case:

The book is titled: Death on Ocean Blvd and it has a page count of 400

I am a local here and own a business in Coronado Ca

https://www.caitlinrother.com/copy-of-lost-girls

Recent local news article:

New book digs deep into 2011 death of Rebecca Zahau | FOX 5 San Diego

There is a Coronado Library Event where Caitlin Rother will do a q and a session via Zoom. Sign up is below & it is free:

Author Talk: Death on Ocean Blvd | Coronado Public Library

Last edited:
Now the most comprehensive book on the Zahau case — with lots of eye-openers. San Diegan Rother Tours Zahau Naked Hanging Mystery: This Time It’s Personal - Times of San Diego

Interesting, though the author doesn't seem to be a fan of us here at Websleuths. She does, however, believe that Rebecca's spirit can be felt in the old bed which the rope used to kill her was tied. She writes about a lengthy interview with a psychic who believes Max was murdered. Ok. o_O

She's had lengthy interviews with Adam Shacknai.

Another “scenario” involved a New York prison inmate Rother calls ”Vincent Bruno,” who claimed young Max was killed by an assassin. “Bruno specifically cited Jonah’s parents by name as other possible victims, and asked to meet with Jonah.”

Rother also cops to a journalistic no-no, writing that she met privately with a sheriff’s sergeant after not being allowed into a press conference.

“In a three-hour meeting … I did something I’ve never done in my thirtyplus years as a journalist and author: I shared some of my investigative leads and findings with law enforcement. Explaining my own personal and legal safety concerns, I suggested that the [department] explore some of my leads, because I didn’t have subpoena power to compel anyone to talk to me or to produce documents.”
Apparently, she makes herself one of the main characters in this book. Ok.

That was the first thing that jumped out of me from the very beginning. Its almost an afterthought. and I don't agree with LE that the saying is supposed to have that S there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back