CA CA- San Francisco, WhtMale, 20-40, UP5842, floating in the waters below Golden Gate Bridge. March 1975.

Ronnie had brown hair and blue eyes.
Sometimes auburn hair can refer to brown hair with a red tint and grey eyes can commonly refer to just very light blue eyes. But yeh, I don't really think he came all the way from Texas.

Sometimes auburn hair can refer to brown hair with a red tint and grey eyes can commonly refer to just very light blue eyes. But yeh, I don't really think he came all the way from Texas.
That's secondary to Vidor, Texas being 2,028 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge. One would think that if RH was suicidal he would choose a place closer to home.

That's secondary to Vidor, Texas being 2,028 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge. One would think that if RH was suicidal he would choose a place closer to home.
Yeah I don't agree with the match much but the H/E kind of lines up, but it's definitely a stretch. In general, I do think any doe that was found with a recognisable face probably wasn't reported missing.

1715546671115.png
Kenneth Dean Smith?
In his last letter to his parents, dated Dec 1974, he wrote that he was at the Grand Canyon and was planning to visit the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument and then maybe California. It seems like he was visiting landmarks, so going to the Golden Gate Bridge makes sense. He has blue eyes, and his hair is listed as brown but appears reddish to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back