CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pastor is not a suspect.

Yeah I am wondering if its the guy that is living with the Pastor and his wife. I mean what led them to the chruch and this guys house. Something led them there otherwise they wouldnt have been able to get the search warrent.

The local reporter Jane interviewed made an important distinction about whether or not the pastor was named a suspect - the sargeant said that the rumor that the pastor is a suspect is a rumor; in other words, he has not been named a suspect. However, he has also not been ruled out as a suspect.

NOT a suspect, but he was very quick to underscore--he jumped at the question--that the interview with the pastor and decision to search the church came AFTER the contents of the parcel were revealed. As if something there were a clue--possibly the bag itself of course, or possibly something found inside it.

There was a question posed...was the suitcase connected to the pastor and his reply was no. Maybe something IN suitcase made them make a beeline to the church. (reciept, pamphlet, etc.)

Arguing about the "pastor is not a suspect". Reporter on the ground in Tracy doesn't seem so sure, he says they are leaving it "wide open", insinuating he IS a suspect, IMO, of course.

The Sgt. claims he never said the Pastor was a "suspect" but then said everyone is one so in a round about way JVM is right.

I am reposting this because I posted it just as the other thread closed.

The local reporter Jane interviewed made an important distinction about whether or not the pastor was named a suspect - the sargeant said that the rumor that the pastor is a suspect is a rumor; in other words, he has not been named a suspect. However, he has also not been ruled out as a suspect.

Killer on the lose on JVM........neiighbors are terrified!

The Sgt. claims he never said the Pastor was a "suspect" but then said everyone is one so in a round about way JVM is right.

Yes, I took it the same way. Just the reporter on the scene seemed so cautious, like he WANTS the pastor to be a suspect. Like I said, IMO only, since it's a vibe I am getting from the reporter!

Probable cause to search church but Pastor is "NOT" a suspect says Sgt on JVM & he never said he was...Seems pretty pissed about that!

What he said was that " he never said the Pastor was the PRIMARY suspect and that he would be arrested this afternoon".

JVM.........caller.....why didn't LE open bag but knew bag had a body.........smart move by LE
Only thing I can think of myself is the smell of decomp?????

JVM .........FBI guy says that because Sandra had clothes on, some perps try to make it all look normal.......

I am reposting this because I posted it just as the other thread closed.

This is what I understood as well. Rumors that LE named him as suspect are untrue. They have not labeled him a suspect. They did not say he is or isn't.

Susan

Yes, I took it the same way. Just the reporter on the scene seemed so cautious, like he WANTS the pastor to be a suspect. Like I said, IMO only, since it's a vibe I am getting from the reporter!

This reporter is kinda odd..I thought so the first time I saw him earlier today & nothing on JVM made me change my mind.

I am glad that LE is crossing T's and dotting I's...........fry this demon (s)!

It all boils down to Everyone is a Suspect. LE has said that over & over....even during what, 2-3 briefings/press confs. just today.

It seems to be the church that is really getting info snowballing.

I pray for Sandras family friends...but I'll say again....Tracy PD needs to jump on The Tracy 60 as soon as possible. Its all over the net that theyre caught. These creeps know theyre caught. They may all just haul tail out of there.

Find Sandras Killer & deal with the Tracy 60. Heck, Sandras killer is probably 1 of the 60.

What he said was that " he never said the Pastor was the PRIMARY suspect and that he would be arrested this afternoon".

Quoting my own post to add that I think there is a VERY fine line that he is dancing around. Say he's not the primary suspect but that EVERYONE is a suspect. It's a lot of double talk. For Example...Kind of like the " we're satified with your statement" doesn't mean "you are cleared".

K! Thanks for clearing that up :) I think I'm on the verge of burn-out at this point.

The way I saw it, he said the word "pastor" enough times--even in making the denials he put it out there and said that word with conviction--that it was, in effect, almost like a perp walk.

K! Thanks for clearing that up :) I think I'm on the verge of burn-out at this point.

No problem :) I just don't think what they said can allow us to rule him out yet. I hope it didn't sound snarky, I didn't mean it like that at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid