CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, maybe this has been discussed or maybe I'm making too much of it, but here's a quote from the preacher's wife:

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...D3ZNQD97DSUKG0

Is it odd that she would say Sandra was abused? Or is it just what everybody assumes? Has LE said she was abused? They said her flip-flops were still on her feet.

Okay, maybe this has been discussed or maybe I'm making too much of it, but here's a quote from the preacher's wife:

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.

Is it odd that she would say Sandra was abused? Or is it just what everybody assumes? Has LE said she was abused? They said her flip-flops were still on her feet.

I think just about everyone assumes she was abused.

i think maybe she's just letting her mind wander...i know that what she said is what i would think. why would LE disclose to them that her flips were on? i don't understand that.

It is possible that her husband has frequent personal counseling with children. He tells her a sob story about the child's life, the children's need for the personal attention... I dunno, but that comment is disturbing. I have a difficult time believing that she was abused by her family.

I noticed it as well...
I think we will have to sit back and wait on this one.:yes:

i think maybe she's just letting her mind wander...i know that what she said is what i would think. why would LE disclose to them that her flips were on? i don't understand that.

If she in fact was not it is a detail that only the killer would know. Don't want any John Mark Carr type freaks out there to pull LE's attention from catching their man/men.

I think the word suspect elevates the situation legally so they are often called POI's until the evidence is collected.
I could be wrong...

There's a couple of things that come to my mind. I think it's an assumption she was abused, since why else would she be abducted and killed? And, about the flip flops, I think it's very possible she was completely redressed afterward. It was mentioned on JVM's program that the perp may not have wanted anything of hers left behind. MOO

There's a couple of things that come to my mind. I think it's an assumption she was abused, since why else would she be abducted and killed? And, about the flip flops, I think it's very possible she was completely redressed afterward. It was mentioned on JVM's program that the perp may not have wanted anything of hers left behind. MOO

It's my hope that it's not an indication that she was alive for a while after being abducted as I have no doubt that she was sexually assaulted.

Nice even the spokeswoman is a crook,jeez what's next!

Probable cause to search church but Pastor is "NOT" a suspect says Sgt on JVM & he never said he was...Seems pretty pissed about that![/quote ]If the church is kept open for people to use, Maybe a church member, not necessarily the pastor. Did someoen from the MHP work as a landscaper or handyman at the church?

Huge legal difference in saying person of interest and suspect. He will not clear the pastor as being a person of interest.

If she in fact was not it is a detail that only the killer would know. Don't want any John Mark Carr type freaks out there to pull LE's attention from catching their man/men.

hmm, interesting perspective. i likey...:)

This is what I understood as well. Rumors that LE named him as suspect are untrue. They have not labeled him a suspect. They did not say he is or isn't.

Susan
LE is very cautious. Not sure Scott Peterson was named anything but a person of interest until his arrest. LE kept saying he hadn't been ruled out but that is as far as they would go.

Family spokeswoman's past revealed

Lisa Encarnacion, who up a few days ago was the spokeswoman for Sandra Cantu’s family, said today she stepped back from that role when police told the family about her criminal past.

She said she stole $16,000 from her previous employer and later cashed a fraudulent check from someone she met on the Internet.

She said she didn’t spend the money on a new car, as some have said.

“I had a very low self-esteem, and I bought gifts for everybody, that’s all.”

She said Sandra’s family has been kind to her but told her they wouldn’t be able to talk to her.

Seven years ago, she said, she was convicted of felony embezzlement from the Vintage Faire Nursing & Rehab in Modesto, where she worked. She served a year in the Stanislaus County Public Safety Center, the women’s jail in Modesto.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2260894-Family+spokeswoman-s+past+revealed&widget=push&instance=home_news_bullets&article-Family%20spokeswoman-s%20past%20revealed%20=&open=&

Probable cause to search church but Pastor is "NOT" a suspect says Sgt on JVM & he never said he was...Seems pretty pissed about that![/quote ]If the church is kept open for people to use, Maybe a church member, not necessarily the pastor. Did someoen from the MHP work as a landscaper or handyman at the church?

Yes. It was mentioned that there that some work was done at the mobil home park. I wonder if the worker(s) were in someway connected to the church... their equipment could have been stored in the shed.

The pastor is not a suspect.
((((((open....duck your eyes))))) Unless proven otherwise this guy needs (and is) being looked into. If he did this he is screwed up the river by an underlying waterfall that seems peaceful (ya dude.. you did NOT get away with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Like how the sheriff said "we do not" when asked if we know a cause of death. He says it fast and abrubt and looks away as he says it on NG.

Family spokeswoman's past revealed

Lisa Encarnacion, who up a few days ago was the spokeswoman for Sandra Cantu’s family, said today she stepped back from that role when police told the family about her criminal past.

She said she stole $16,000 from her previous employer and later cashed a fraudulent check from someone she met on the Internet.

She said she didn’t spend the money on a new car, as some have said.

“I had a very low self-esteem, and I bought gifts for everybody, that’s all.”

She said Sandra’s family has been kind to her but told her they wouldn’t be able to talk to her.

Seven years ago, she said, she was convicted of felony embezzlement from the Vintage Faire Nursing & Rehab in Modesto, where she worked. She served a year in the Stanislaus County Public Safety Center, the women’s jail in Modesto.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...e-Family spokeswoman-s past revealed =&open=&

Interesting, but what does this have to do with anything. Was she handling money? That is the only thing I would find relevant in her background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin