Identified! CA - Santa Cruz Co, WhtMale 17-20, UP3067, ''Eric from Florida'', Dec'98 - Eric Cupo

I'm really confused by these original images of the victim (gaunt face, appears bald, kind of Voldemort-esque), and then these reconstruction images where it's a childlike, rounded face with the ponytail?

snipped

He's described as having a shaved head and long ponytail, so yeah, he'd have looked bald face on. In one of the articles @MadMcGoo posted, one of the cops describes the clothing as skater style, so it's probably a skater-type rattail cut rather than a Hare Krishna cut, but something along those lines. The first sketch seems to be depicting that, as he was at death, and the second one seems to be trying to take him back a little farther as he might have looked before the the haircut, time on the road, and possible drug problem.

I hope this young man will be identified. What happened to him is -obviously- horrible. Somehow he became "lost."
I wonder if he didn't really have family - aged out of foster care? - so wasn't reported missing, or if his family did try to look for him but no one's made the connection.

I hope this young man will be identified. What happened to him is -obviously- horrible. Somehow he became "lost."
I wonder if he didn't really have family - aged out of foster care? - so wasn't reported missing, or if his family did try to look for him but no one's made the connection.

My cousins grew up and lived there during the time I would like to ask them about him as a long shot.

Can anyone confirm when he was actually killed?

I am having a hard time getting past "1998" and "skeletal remains".

Was he found in 1998? Did the murderers admit to doing it in 1998?

Sorry I am just a bit confused.

Could this be Karl J. Mishler – The Charley Project ? Missing since 06/09/1998 From Eugene, Oregon
18 yrs Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'11, 140 lbs. Little dip in the chin.

Problem, no visible rat-tail?

Mishler was last seen in Eugene, Oregon on June 9, 1998. He left home without taking any belongings and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

karl_j._mishler_1.jpg

Could this be Karl J. Mishler – The Charley Project ? Missing since 06/09/1998 From Eugene, Oregon

Mishler was last seen in Eugene, Oregon on June 9, 1998. He left home without taking any belongings and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

karl_j._mishler_1.jpg

I vote submit Karl. You never know. IMO enough matches to submit him.
Karl is in NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

karl_j._mishler_1.jpg

No visible rat-tail or Krishna tail, but his head appears to be shaved and the tail wouldn't be visible from this angle. The rest of the face seems close and the stats and timeframe are good. I think we should submit him.

No visible rat-tail or Krishna tail, but his head appears to be shaved and the tail wouldn't be visible from this angle. The rest of the face seems close and the stats and timeframe are good. I think we should submit him.
Also we don’t know how long the rat tail would have been it could have been a newly perused hairstyle and it could have been relatively short

karl_j._mishler_1.jpg

Could somebody from inside the US submit him. I'm having a hard time to find a mail address for the contacts listed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back