GUILTY CA - Sarah Douglas, 26, murdered in her Elk Grove home, 1 May 2014

This case reminds me strongly of Bobbie Lee Cutts.

When I first read about this I thought they would find him dead. A suicide. But he wouldn't have called on someone else to help him if the plan was suicide. IMO he is on the run.

Now suicide by cop may be in the plans if he gets caught.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014...ief-accused-of-brutally-murdering-girlfriend/

Rest In Peace, Sarah....

:rose:
7yqa8eba.jpg

4ajazy3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-brutal-murder-may-be-hiding-mountains-n99971

He may be hiding in the mountains. He has keys to Cal fire facilities and hundreds of miles of trails.

I've been curious about the timeline. Douglas's sister has said Douglas was with her and their mother the night before. After they went home she called her sister. Heard sister scream during that call. Sister then went to the home looking for her the next morning, after Douglas didn't return her texts is what I am reading. Why wouldn't sister try to reach out to her that night after hearing her scream?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-brutal-murder-may-be-hiding-mountains-n99971

He may be hiding in the mountains. He has keys to Cal fire facilities and hundreds of miles of trails.

I've been curious about the timeline. Douglas's sister has said Douglas was with her and their mother the night before. After they went home she called her sister. Heard sister scream during that call. Sister then went to the home looking for her the next morning, after Douglas didn't return her texts is what I am reading. Why wouldn't sister try to reach out to her that night after hearing her scream?

"She screamed, and it was a shocking scream, and I thought he had taken the phone, but I didn't think I would be coming to her house the next day to find her like that," Stephanie Douglas said.

The sister explained she had to take care of her young daughter that night, which is why it wasn't until the next morning that she went to Sarah's home.
http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/elk-grove/2014/05/08/fugitive-fire-chief-web-history/8838765/

Too bad she didn't call 911 :(

What the keys gain him access to..

Deputies say he’s known to frequent the Sierra, the Santa Cruz mountains, the Yosemite Valley, and he has access to places the public does not.

He abandoned his Cal Fire truck last Thursday, but deputies say Orville Fleming took his keys with him, giving the murder suspect access to remote and rural Cal Fire gates, trails, buildings and foot lockers across the state.

“All those things that we know, a survivalist or outdoorsman like we know he is can actually survive and hide much longer,” said Lisa Bowman Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014...ring-fiancee-has-access-to-remote-facilities/

This makes no sense to me. I know others have said the same thing. Why on earth would sister NOT either a) call the police for a home check or b) go there herself after hearing her sister scream (a shocking scream). Or how about calling her and calling her until her sister answers the phone. And if she doesn't answer the phone then do a and b above. I'm sorry, but there has to be more to this.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/elk-grove/2014/05/08/fugitive-fire-chief-web-history/8838765/

Stephanie Douglas says her sister was in love with Fleming. She says she was speaking to her sister the night she was murdered.

"She screamed, and it was a shocking scream, and I thought he had taken the phone, but I didn't think I would be coming to her house the next day to find her like that," Stephanie Douglas said.

The sister explained she had to take care of her young daughter that night, which is why it wasn't until the next morning that she went to Sarah's home.

This makes no sense to me. I know others have said the same thing. Why on earth would sister NOT either a) call the police for a home check or b) go there herself after hearing her sister scream (a shocking scream). Or how about calling her and calling her until her sister answers the phone. And if she doesn't answer the phone then do a and b above. I'm sorry, but there has to be more to this.

Stephanie Douglas says her sister was in love with Fleming. She says she was speaking to her sister the night she was murdered.

I wonder if they argued a lot so even though it was startling and she could tell it was bad, its a been there done that nothing changes situation? I have no clue why the sister didn't at the least call for a wellfare check, that was the only thing I could come up with. All speculation to this post, no fact, no blame, just curious.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What a mess. Some of this stuff I knew early on, my husband works with Cal Fire. He said "Moe is a good man, Im having a hard time with this."

I Don't think Moe is a cold blooded killer. I just don't, I do think he was pushed to the limit, with how his family was being treated, having a video tape hanging over his head that would end his career. All of the things that lead up to this incident are/was his choices. No one made him date her, be filmed in a sex tape, or possibly kill her. Moe is an adult, he is completely in charge of his life. :banghead: Could he have been a part of something way bigger then he understood?

With all that said, I still must cling to the hope that Moe was set up. Givin the phone call was the night before and the young lady was not found until the next morning. Going back on a post up thread about LE finding tools and fuel next to the water heater. He would have had plenty of time to burn the place to the ground. Too many things going in my head.

What a mess. Some of this stuff I knew early on, my husband works with Cal Fire. He said "Moe is a good man, Im having a hard time with this."

I Don't think Moe is a cold blooded killer. I just don't, I do think he was pushed to the limit, with how his family was being treated, having a video tape hanging over his head that would end his career. All of the things that lead up to this incident are/was his choices. No one made him date her, be filmed in a sex tape, or possibly kill her. Moe is an adult, he is completely in charge of his life. :banghead: Could he have been a part of something way bigger then he understood?

With all that said, I still must cling to the hope that Moe was set up. Givin the phone call was the night before and the young lady was not found until the next morning. Going back on a post up thread about LE finding tools and fuel next to the water heater. He would have had plenty of time to burn the place to the ground. Too many things going in my head.

Hi, :) have you thought about being a WS verified insider?

Slappy... it does seem like there is something missing from this story. I know this is out there, but lots of prostitutes online still have pimps/gangs behind them too. I just can't figure out why the stark contrasts between the woman's family and the suspects side. Is there validation they were engaged? Would he have continued to seek out prostitutes, be engaged, and have his family threatened all at the same time? I guess even his daughter says she was threatened. Just can't wrap my head around it but sometimes you don't know people as well as you think...

Could there be a "sex addiction" there? He reportedly met Douglas on the website about two years ago. He reportedly was still using the site even though he was living with Douglas. And didn't his marriage end about two years ago, about the time his marriage was breaking up?

An avid outdoorsman who can change his appearance and has keys to fire facilities throughout CA, and who police think may be getting help, if he is out there....

He is not going to be easy to find.

I hesitated over my reading of the articles about when Sarah was found....I thought I must be reading it wrong; that the call and discovery must have come close together. :( It's very sad that it seems Sarah could have had the type of relationship where a bloodcurdling scream and phone going dead in a chat with her sister, didn't signal a need to call police.

It is always hard to believe that someone we know could commit murder. Because they don't allow anyone to see that part of themselves except their target or the ones closest to them.

I am wondering one thing though. Along with uhh sex for hire, sometimes there are recreational drugs. I wonder if was getting into that scene too?

Slappy... it does seem like there is something missing from this story. I know this is out there, but lots of prostitutes online still have pimps/gangs behind them too. I just can't figure out why the stark contrasts between the woman's family and the suspects side. Is there validation they were engaged? Would he have continued to seek out prostitutes, be engaged, and have his family threatened all at the same time? I guess even his daughter says she was threatened. Just can't wrap my head around it but sometimes you don't know people as well as you think...

The pimp thing has been in my head that's for sure. It also could be that he was acting in that capacity. I have a hard time even writing that but it was also in my thinking. Your right people are not always as they seem. Just wish he would have kept his private life at home. The tape if it is around was a very poor judgement.

I hope that he is found. For everyone that has a stake in this. It could be that it is just how it was reported. One thing is for sure, his family needs answers just like Sara's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back