Identified! CA - Saratoga, WhtFem UP14683, 15-24, off Hwy 9, black floral top, Dec'14 - Name Not Released

Anyone want to submit? I've never done it before and would feel a bit weird. *blush*

I emailed the regional NAMUS contact on the UIs page.

there were no rule outs the other day, so they are working this.

Boo, but I'm glad this means they are working on it!

Let's keep going and give this woman her name back.

Is there any chance that Jane Doe could have been Hispanic? I am not sure what factors are used to determine ethnicity/race in this sort of circumstance. I came across this missing person and thought it might be a good fit. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/diaz_madelyn.html

By the way, I apologise if this question in any way causes offence. I'm not in the US and I am not entirely familiar with the intricacies of this sort of thing.

Is there any chance that Jane Doe could have been Hispanic? I am not sure what factors are used to determine ethnicity/race in this sort of circumstance. I came across this missing person and thought it might be a good fit. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/diaz_madelyn.html

By the way, I apologise if this question in any way causes offence. I'm not in the US and I am not entirely familiar with the intricacies of this sort of thing.

From the facial features of this girl she could be part Hispanic.....I was thinking more likely of Western or Eastern European descent.

I can't get over how tiny she is. Her bra size & pant size point to her being tiny & skinny. (Which kind of adds to my suspicion of death by overdose- it's too easy for a very small woman to accidentally take too much of something & get sick.)

A friend pointed out that a lot of "bad" (tainted) drugs are sold in the South Bay- if the scenario that led to her death was where several people got ill from tainted drugs, the UID might have been totally forgotten about until the other people around her had sorted out their ODs. (I've heard stories...)

From the facial features of this girl she could be part Hispanic.....I was thinking more likely of Western or Eastern European descent.

I can't get over how tiny she is. Her bra size & pant size point to her being tiny & skinny. (Which kind of adds to my suspicion of death by overdose- it's too easy for a very small woman to accidentally take too much of something & get sick.)

A friend pointed out that a lot of "bad" (tainted) drugs are sold in the South Bay- if the scenario that led to her death was where several people got ill from tainted drugs, the UID might have been totally forgotten about until the other people around her had sorted out their ODs. (I've heard stories...)

Hum...Victoria Joy Tatro have problems with drugs before missing; Her missing in August, and this UID found in December, but maybe is frame is big fot this Uid.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...oy-Tatro-24-Eureka-1-Aug-2014&highlight=tatro

She was suggested on the previous page, but idk if anyone turned it in.

I sort of think it was someone closer to home. Highway 9 is not a main thoroughfare.

Oops. Thanks for pointing that out, I must have passed over it.

I didn't realize the distance either until I just looked it up.

I think this girl probably hasn't been reported. highway 9 is out of the way, back roads route from the bay area to santa cruz. san jose has many homeless and runaways and santa cruz has tons of runaways.

Oops. Thanks for pointing that out, I must have passed over it.

I didn't realize the distance either until I just looked it up.
Catherine, I suggested her on here too and I think it's a good match. The height/petite size, the dates, the age. I'm not in the US so can't make a phone call, I would be happy to submit to LE via email or if you want to call it in you could? Let me know, and if you're not planning to then I will hunt out an email address and submit.

I wouldn't be put off by the distance, Madelyn is clearly a runaway and given her apparent lack of family ties she may have been quite happy to head off fairly far away from her home town. It makes me so sad that a 13 year old girl can go missing with so little publicity - there were no news articles or anything about her, just the standard notifications from police. I'd love to find out what happened to her - as well as obviously find out who the Saratoga JD was.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back