Identified! CA - Saratoga, WhtFem UP14683, 15-24, off Hwy 9, black floral top, Dec'14 - Name Not Released

This could definitely be a match - the earring found with JD could have been from Kacie's lip piercing? I guess JD had been deceased for too long to tell if there were any tattoos, Kacie had several but none are mentioned on Namus for the JD. Interesting that there is so little info about Kacie online, I'll keep looking but so far can't find much about her family looking for her.

Probably this girl has disappeared from another state; I think we must also look at those profiles without photos that are on Namus.

Catherine, I suggested her on here too and I think it's a good match. The height/petite size, the dates, the age. I'm not in the US so can't make a phone call, I would be happy to submit to LE via email or if you want to call it in you could? Let me know, and if you're not planning to then I will hunt out an email address and submit.

I wouldn't be put off by the distance, Madelyn is clearly a runaway and given her apparent lack of family ties she may have been quite happy to head off fairly far away from her home town. It makes me so sad that a 13 year old girl can go missing with so little publicity - there were no news articles or anything about her, just the standard notifications from police. I'd love to find out what happened to her - as well as obviously find out who the Saratoga JD was.

I've never done either a call in or email, so if you are more familiar with the process go ahead. :) Dionysia submitted Emily Paul with the email address on the UID's Namus contact page.

I completely agree with you, I was immediately drawn to her height and petite build. The UID is extremely small, which leads me to believe she is pretty young. I imagine LE will have to track down DNA or dental records for Madelyn if they believe it is worth comparing.

FWIW sex trafficking in the Oakland/South Bay area is out of control.

BTW can anyone trace which roadways were most likely used to bring JD to the area where she was found? (My laptop is pretty buggy so I might have a hard time tracing those. Also I moved away from CA years ago so I am not sure which roads are more highly traveled now in that region.)

you would go down Saratoga avenue to the highway 9 in Saratoga. it then winds over the mountains and in some places, they have been fixing the road for some years and there is a light and there is only one lane for a long time. then the other direction gets a turn. it passes through boulder creek and felton and ends up in santa cruz where the 17 and 1 meet.

FWIW sex trafficking in the Oakland/South Bay area is out of control.

BTW can anyone trace which roadways were most likely used to bring JD to the area where she was found? (My laptop is pretty buggy so I might have a hard time tracing those. Also I moved away from CA years ago so I am not sure which roads are more highly traveled now in that region.)

Let me talk to a friend who was born in Santa Cruz- he knows all the "crust punk" hangout spots. (Don't ask, lol.) Any one of us here can send the pics & info to local fb groups & someone might post flyers.

My other guess is this girl may be from San Jose, which is very populous & had a huge young homeless population.

BTW I might share downthread but I have some knowledge of what the youth/drug scene was like in this area back when I was younger (early 2000s) I strongly feel this UID can be IDed.

I've never done either a call in or email, so if you are more familiar with the process go ahead. :) Dionysia submitted Emily Paul with the email address on the UID's Namus contact page.

I completely agree with you, I was immediately drawn to her height and petite build. The UID is extremely small, which leads me to believe she is pretty young. I imagine LE will have to track down DNA or dental records for Madelyn if they believe it is worth comparing.
Ok, sure thing, thanks for pointing me to the email address. My toddler is running rampant but I'll submit tonight.

Wyomingskyangel - any tips on facebook groups for San Jose that might attract the people you reference? Or even the names of areas in San Jose where homeless hang out? I can do some research on that angle too.

I just read in a news article from last year that the April 2014 date being the earlier end of the estimated date of death is based on the manufacturing date of that particular blouse. I initially assumed this was based on how decomposed the body was when found. Just thought I'd flag it in case people here are focusing too hard around that April date for missing persons etc, it may in fact have been much later that she went missing (if indeed was reported missing at all).

I'll have to Facebook-message my uncle (who lives in Santa Cruz, close to Saratoga) to see if he knows this girl. He's in his mid-forties, but dates lots of younger women. At the very least, he might recognize her as a student from his university (he used to work in the university.)

Do they really mean 59"? That's very petite.

If they meant 5'9", a common mistake in Namus, then Emma Byrnes seems likely. She has the same strong features as the UID.

Downtown. Also there is a huge encampment called the jungle by wal mart. There are old rv's all over the place, along 101, down little orchard. We have a huge homeless problem due to the coat of living and a housing shortage.

Ok, sure thing, thanks for pointing me to the email address. My toddler is running rampant but I'll submit tonight.

Wyomingskyangel - any tips on facebook groups for San Jose that might attract the people you reference? Or even the names of areas in San Jose where homeless hang out? I can do some research on that angle too.

Emma Byrnes has posted to fb within this year.

If they meant 5'9", a common mistake in Namus, then Emma Byrnes seems likely. She has the same strong features as the UID.

They do mean 59" I believe. All the news articles from early 2016 when the police did a press release (or press conference? not sure) calling for info say she was between 4'9 and 5'3 so that would equate.

I have submitted Madelyn Diaz to Sgt Leon in Santa Clara, I will let you know if and when he responds.

Hum...Victoria Joy Tatro have problems with drugs before missing; Her missing in August, and this UID found in December, but maybe is frame is big fot this Uid.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...oy-Tatro-24-Eureka-1-Aug-2014&highlight=tatro
Victoria Joy Tatro actually seems quite a good possibility. Her height is at the upper end of the range mentioned in the police release in news articles. Her hair colour says red or blonde in the reports but her old pictures show her as a brunette. Looking at her family member's social media, it seems like they suspect she came to harm at the hands of two men which they name. Eureka is not that far from Saratoga in the grand scheme of things. Do you think it's worth submitting?

Victoria Joy Tatro actually seems quite a good possibility. Her height is at the upper end of the range mentioned in the police release in news articles. Her hair colour says red or blonde in the reports but her old pictures show her as a brunette. Looking at her family member's social media, it seems like they suspect she came to harm at the hands of two men which they name. Eureka is not that far from Saratoga in the grand scheme of things. Do you think it's worth submitting?

Yeah submitting you also this profile please? ;) however namus regarding disappearances in any cases solved is not updated. For example, Megan DiPiazza profile is in the database but her remains were found in ravine.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23015/0/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Megan-DiPiazza-33-Montrose-10-Nov-2012/page5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back