CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 Nov 2016 - Media, Maps & Timeline NO DISCUSSION

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lue-pick-truck-rest-stop-just-days-found.html

But Marketing Director Christine, 54, who lives in Redding, gives a compelling witness account which may offer crucial new evidence in the case which can't be ignored.

'I saw this blond lady in a blue pick-up truck about ten yards away from where we were parked and I kind of did a double take.'

‘I said, “This looks like Sherri Papini here”, so I walked over, the guys had left the car, I walked over and her window was down a little.

‘It was just odd how the men were coming back and forth, I’m a mom-of-five and I’ve got great women’s intuition and I’m also a survivor, I was held hostage when I was a young girl. Probably my senses were a little bit heightened.’

When Christine approached the truck she said the woman inside looked ‘tired’ and ‘worn out’ and appeared not to have washed her hair in days.

Christine had seen a lot of the news coverage of Sherri Papini’s disappearance in the weeks before and had a good idea what the mom-of-two looked like.

And she was convinced it was the pretty 34-year-old sat in the truck in front of her

‘She was blond and very pretty, and I thought it could definitely be her, she was the right age,’ Christine recalls.

‘I obviously haven’t seen Sherri in person so I couldn’t be 100%, but it was a close enough resemblance that I couldn’t just drive away and have that question mark in my mind.

‘I said, “You look like that woman who was abducted here in Redding, are you okay?”

‘She never answered me, she didn’t answer yes, she didn’t answer no, she just looked at me.

‘And I said, “Are you being held against your will? ‘Do you need me to call 911 right now?” And again she didn’t answer.

‘By this point my mommy’s bonnet was buzzing, I knew something wasn’t right, it was very strange.

(snipped)

DailyMail.com obtained a police log of the 911 call Christine made.

The log states that Christine reported the incident on November 22 and says that when she approached the female and asked if she was okay, the female was ‘evasive’.

It’s not clear what action, if any, Shasta County Police Department took or whether details of the call were even passed to the detectives investigating Sherri Papini’s disappearance.

Sherri Papini to speak with investigators about kidnapping; officials knock down rumors

Keith Papini told ABC News in an exclusive statement that his wife's face was "covered in bruises ranging from yellow to black because of repeated beatings." He added that the bridge of her nose was broken and her signature blonde hair had been chopped off.

"I was familiar with those details," Sheriff Tom Bosenko said this morning on "GMA." "We had not released them yet to the public."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sheriff-co...ls-sherri-papinis-condition/story?id=43840556

The Shasta County Sheriff's Office has confirmed new information about Sherri Papini's startling condition following her alleged kidnapping.

Snip

"I was familiar with those details," Sheriff Tom Bosenko said this morning on "GMA." "We had not released them yet to the public."

Snip

Bosenko confirmed reports that negative comments about Hispanics were posted online under Papini's maiden name. Bosenko did not explain where these comments were posted or what exactly was said.

"This is a definitely a unique occurrence," Bosenko said. "Our investigators are still actively working the case as they have been since Nov. 2."

Based on Papini's description of her apparent captors, Bosenko said authorities are searching for two Hispanic female adults driving an SUV.

"And that's all that we have regarding the description," he said. "We hope to have a little more later today."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sheriff-co...ls-sherri-papinis-condition/story?id=43840556

A San Diego private detective tells FOX 5 that shortly after he offered his service, Papini’s family contacted him to help on the case.

“We were contacted by Sherri’s father-in-law,” said private investigator Bill Garcia.

After conducting several searches and investigating leads of his own, Garcia believes Papini was a victim of sex trafficking.

“There’s a lot of young girls, even young men, that have been taken from that area,” said Garcia. “I know in working in the area for some years now that there’s a high incidence Mexican cartel groups in the area.”

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/11/28/...or-helps-in-case-of-missing-mom-from-redding/

[h=1]Sherri Papini’s Husband Reveals Her Horrific Condition After Release: Broken Nose, Hair Shaved and Weighing 87 Lbs.[/h]
“My first sight was my wife in a hospital bed. Her face covered in bruises ranging from yellow to black because of her repeated beatings. The bridge of her nose broken,” Keith Papini told Good Morning America in a statement.

He added that when he reunited with Papini, she weighed only 87 lbs. and her long, blonde hair had been chopped off. He told GMA that Sherri had been thrown from a vehicle with a chain around her waist – which was also attached to her wrists – and a bag over her head.
http://people.com/crime/sherri-papi...ing-87-lbs/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

[h=1]Husband of abducted Calif. mom Sherri Papini addresses rumors[/h]
REDDING, Calif. -- The husband of Sherri Papini, a mom who was allegedly abducted for three weeks, said his family has faced an onslaught of "rumors, assumptions" and lies since his wife was found on Thanksgiving.
Keith Papini said in a statement to Good Morning America that he is grateful to the thousands of people who have offered support to his family and acknowledged those who are questioning whether his wife was really kidnapped.
"I understand people want the story, pictures, proof that this was not some sort of hoax, plan to gain money, or some fabricated race war," Keith Papini told Good Morning America."I do not see a purpose in addressing each preposterous lie."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-mom-sherri-papini-addresses-rumors/94593338/

[h=1]Sheriff Confirms Husband’s Details on Sherri Papini’s Condition[/h]
ABC News(REDDING, Calif.) -- The Shasta County Sheriff's Office has confirmed new information about Sherri Papini's condition following her alleged kidnapping.

Keith Papini told ABC News in an exclusive statement that his wife's face was "covered in bruises ranging from yellow to black because of repeated beatings." He added that the bridge of her nose was broken and her signature blonde hair had been chopped off.

"I was familiar with those details," Sheriff Tom Bosenko said Tuesday morning on ABC's Good Morning America. "We had not released them yet to the public."

More and video interview with Sherriff at link: http://610kvnu.com/national/774a13e204b9c65ad97471004d7ca79a

kidnapped mom Sherri Papini if she was OK when she spotted her looking scared with two MEN at rest stop just days before she was found
Marketing Director Christine Everson believes she saw Sherri Papini at a truck stop near Redding, California two days before she was found
She was she was with two men -not two women as police have reported after their initial interview with Sherri
The blonde woman sitting in a blue pick-up truck and seemed ‘subdued’, ‘extremely hesitant’ and ‘scared’
The two men went back and forth into the Travel Center but she remained in the car
Everson approached her when the two men went inside. ‘I said, “You look like that woman who was abducted here in Redding, are you okay?”
'She never answered me, she just looked at me,' Everson told DailyMail.com
'She seemed scared in the sense that she didn’t want to be caught talking to me, in the way that a child has been told not to talk to strangers'
Everson described the driver of the truck as 5ft 6’/5ft 7’ tall, wearing a beanie, jeans, dark shoes and a dark jacket and was Latino in appearance
The second man was tall and was wearing Jeans and tennis shoes. He was Caucasian and had redish/brown hair
Everson called 911 to report the sighting - it is unknown if police investigated

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3982222/Redding-executive-tells-called-911-spotted-kidnapped-mom-Sherri-Papini-looking-worn-scared-two-MEN-blue-pick-truck-rest-stop-just-days-found.html

Keith Papini on Good Morning America: Sherri Papini was 'covered' in bruises
Keith Papini said investigators told him to brace himself when first seeing Sherri Papini after her alleged abduction.
When he saw her, Keith Papini said in the statement, "her face covered in bruises ranging from yellow to black because of repeated beatings, the bridge of her nose broken," according to the statement provided to Good Morning America.

"Her now emaciated body of 87 pounds was covered in multi-colored bruises, severe burns, red rashes, and chain markings. Her signature long, blonde hair had been chopped off," Keith Papini wrote. "She has been branded and I could feel the rise of her scabs under my fingers. She was thrown from a vehicle with a chain around her waist, attached to her wrists and a bag over her head. The same bag she used to flag someone down once she was able to free one of her hands. "
http://www.redding.com/news/local/Keith-Papini-on-GMA--403578496.html

Husband: Sherri Papini Experienced 'True Hell'
Keith Papini says his wife suffered "both intense physical agony and severe mental torture" while held captive for 22 days, and anyone spreading "disgusting" rumors "should be ashamed of their malicious, subhuman behavior." In a statement to ABC News, the husband of Sherri Papini—who flagged down a motorist in Yolo County, Calif., on Thanksgiving after disappearing Nov. 2—says he felt "horror and elation" when he first saw his wife at a hospital. "Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see … nor the details of the true hell I was about to hear," he says
http://www.newser.com/story/234721/husband-sherri-papini-experienced-true-hell.html

Reminder: this thread is for media, maps, & timelines ONLY and is not for discussion. If Sherri's discussion thread is temporarily closed for one reason or another, the discussion should not simply shift over to this thread. Any posts that do not include a media, map, or timeline link will simply be removed and any commentary will be snipped from posts. :tyou:

:bump:

DailyMail.com has learned that the post was not written by Sherri Papini, but, according to her ex-husband, was in fact a malicious prank against her by a high school enemy.

Papini’s ex-husband David Dreyfus, who divorced Papini in 2007, told DailyMail.com: ‘That post isn’t true, it was a prank by someone at high school, she never found out who did it. Sherri isn’t racist.’

David said he met Sherri when they were both working on a Youth to Youth project, a community-based drug prevention and youth leadership program.

He said: ‘The crowd couldn’t have been more diverse. That’s not who Sherri is.’
David, 32, who has since moved from the area, said he and Sherri parted amicably and stayed friends until she started dating her current husband Keith Papini.
DailyMail.com has passed this information to Shasta County Sheriff’s Department.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...licious-prank-isn-t-racist.html#ixzz4RQyXikQ2

“But keep in mind too she had been abducted,” he says. “We don’t have any reason not to believe her. She was abducted held captive for three weeks and then released. Traumatized from the experience and then of course very emotional about being released and then being reunited with her husband.”

Bosenko continues, “Sometimes people who have been in a traumatic event, their mind shields them from some of the trauma so they do have limited recollection, and also if you try to push to get some of those details people can shut down and not want to re-experience or try to recall some of those bad memories. So that was what we were experiencing on Thanksgiving Day.

“So oftentimes if you give a person a little bit of time to decompress sometimes some of their memories come back to the specific details of these traumatic incidents and that was what we were trying to do [Monday] try to get much more specific details and questions answered.”

http://people.com/crime/sheriff-rev...mom-found-after-early-november-disappearance/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back