Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's what I'm thinking. If they thought she was dead when she left the vehicle wouldn't they have placed her in a heavily wooded area rather than along a roadside?

I have never heard of a killer tossing remains along a roadway where they can easily be spotted.

In the recent abduction where ransom was paid in Washington the abductor(s) killed Sandra Harris and left her by the side of the road. Her body was seen by a passing motorist: http://q13fox.com/2016/11/19/fbi-lo...-woman-after-ransom-call-made-to-her-husband/

Walking into my laundry room, I have at least 4 of varying sizes. A little farther into the garage and I could put my hands on some chain. Please no judging, I think I'm in the company of millions.

Any auto parts store would have a wide range of hose clamp sizes. Anyone can walk in and buy ones that would fit around Sherri's wrists. JMO

But that's not true. The earliest report would be from CHP on the scene to the dispatcher to the responding officer.

"CHP is on scene and advised that she is chained to something," a radio dispatcher told a responding officer. "CHP is advising that she is heavily battered."

Battered to me means attacked by another person. Injured means hurt herself falling or tripping as in accident.

Exactly! In a quick roadside assessment, did a highway patrol officer make a rock-solid determination of the extent and cause of her injuries?

Perhaps he did. Perhaps he didn't. Perhaps he misspoke. Perhaps he didn't even say that and was misquoted.

I just don't understand why some people think this is absolutely rock solid information. It isn't.

To me, in this case, since she was presumably clothed, 'heavily battered' implies heavy swelling and/or bruising to the face. Is that necessarily the case here? I just don't know.

It sure seems the MSM is running with it. The Sheriff did say she was assaulted, but that's pretty vague.

I would just like to see some kind of confirmation before I accept this as an established fact.

I would think if she were left for dead, they would of given her a grave injury that would of required an extended hospital stay such as a gunshot wound.

Maybe that's how she freed herself. Maybe a fingernail? I've used my nails a couple times to unscrew things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fingernails aren't very long, but yes, they also work to turn the screw. I'm prepared if I ever get restrained by hose clamps. :)

<snipped for reference>

Eh. It's from an official source though. Dispatch calls are official records. I really don;t see how there's room for editing actual CHP dispatch recordings. And the CHP log is an official record and has been linked here. That she's been heavily battered is what the CHP reported to dispatch. Period. I don;t think any debate about that is reasonable.

How she became heavily battered is unknown, however.

I agree it's a record. They do sometimes edit these recordings, though (and state as such). They noted editing in one I listened to earlier at a news link - though they stated it was just to get rid of background noise or long periods of silence, to condense it for easier listening. So technically speaking, I suppose the "official record" is the raw, unedited version (which was also available via link at the news source I read).

I don't think we will get an explanation.

I followed this early on because a girl I know recently moved to redding and was acquaintances w her but it moved soooo fast I could not keep up. whatever the reason though I don't think we will get a detailed explanation. and I disagree, is voluntary. its not like taxes and the IRS. I had a similar fund when my kid had cancer because I wasn't able to work full time and im grateful that no one was asking for a detailed accounting. .

Mostly lurking but i have to ask: She was with these people three weeks. Unless she was blindfolded the whole time including when she was kidnapped, she saw SOMETHING. She should be able to tell the authorities why, when and where. And i believe in a high profile case when a is being paid into and the public is asked for help that once she has been brought home, the public is owed some sort of explanation of what occurred over the three weeks, where the ransom money went and what the money is used for.
She was found on the side of a road in the dark of night, chained? Jumped out of a vehicle? Kidnappers just kept going?
I am still not convinced this is a random abduction or an abduction at all.It is looking more and more staged.

In the recent abduction where ransom was paid in Washington the abductor(s) killed Sandra Harris and left her by the side of the road. Her body was seen by a passing motorist: http://q13fox.com/2016/11/19/fbi-lo...-woman-after-ransom-call-made-to-her-husband/

Am I reading the article correctly?

Late Friday night a SWAT team arrested 49-year-old Theresa Wiltse, on suspicion of kidnapping. But Wiltse was alone, and law enforcement spent more than 24 hours searching for Harris.

Theresa Wiltse is a woman, yes?

I followed this early on because a girl I know recently moved to redding and was acquaintances w her but it moved soooo fast I could not keep up. whatever the reason though I don't think we will get a detailed explanation. and I disagree, is voluntary. its not like taxes and the IRS. I had a similar fund when my kid had cancer because I wasn't able to work full time and im grateful that no one was asking for a detailed accounting. .

:grouphug: Is your child okay now?

Gosh this thread is moving soooo fast.

I saw this near the end of the closed thread, but don't know how to bring it over. It's the daily police log from November 12.

RP CONTACTING. IS FAMILY FRIEND OF MP.
STATES HE REC'D INFORMATION FROM SUBJ TONIGHT THAT DIDN'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN LEO CONTACT. REC'D INFO THAT LISTED MALE IS HOLDING A FEM AGAINST HER WILL IN A STORAGE CONTAINER/SHED.

Somehow this seems important to me.

Bottom of page 1, top of page 2.

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

So at the bottom of page 1, "pink Running outfit". That takes me back to this post;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-2-November-2016-10&p=12962729#post12962729

Where I posted a pic of an evidence item. Still looks to me like the inside of one side of a pink running top!

Skibby??? Unknown map thingy? :loveyou:

I'm glad was able to help you and your child!

And yet the Shasta County public records showed a SLG/DAD divorce filing in summer of 2007 and final judgement in Sep 2008. (Link and post in earlier threads.)

Not familiar with how that works...why would each party file separately for divorce? Why one filing in HI and one later in CA?

ETA: Just noticed - the HI one says Initiation date: 12/19/2006, and Disposition says "OTH" with the Disposition date 2/4/2008.

Can any legalese expert decipher if that means the HI divorce was finalized? If it wasn't, maybe that could explain the second filing in Shasta County in 2008...

Don't the police have to give an update. If there truly are a couple of people who kidnapped someone for three weeks and assaulted them, the police have to pursue this aggressively. If not, then they owe an explanation to the public who pays them and they are supposed to be protecting.

Why do I still doubt the police - because they have not been forthcoming. If they came out and said - we believe she was taken from this area at 11:00 when she was out for a run by two Hispanic women about 30 years old driving a 2000 Ford Explorer. She was held in various locations by a variety of people... Until there are arrests or we get that kind of detail about the people they are searching for... hoax is still number 1 with me.

he was in remission as of august. he is now 18 and was fighting w me over his follow ups (didn't want to go, denial about it) he finally did go, has a lump along the clavicle they would like to monitor because lumps under the chin are common but further down not as much "but its prob nothing" and he says he feels good so here is hoping it is actually nothing! thank you for asking :)

:grouphug: Is your child okay now?

Any auto parts store would have a wide range of hose clamp sizes. Anyone can walk in and buy ones that would fit around Sherri's wrists. JMO

I was thinking along the lines of 'using what's handy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member