Okay. Thanks.

50k reward for capture.

Good job.

Lol

I would throw my mamma under the bus for that 50k reward. Lol

Too bad she has a alibi though.

Lol

Just kidding.

But happy to know that 50k is being offered for capture.

Thanks.
Have you checked her eyebrows? Just saying...[emoji15]

I suspect that KP is defending his wife's honor (and his own) from the continuing accusations of "hoax" on the internet and elsewhere, because he is perceiving that LE's statements are not sufficient to do that. It's very noble, I guess, but if he hinders the investigation and the criminals cannot be caught, it's not quite so noble for society and others who might be victimized by these miscreants.

IMO, the more noble thing to do after your spouse has been through such a horrific and traumatizing experience and has just come home to recover would be to stand by a statement of respecting of privacy, stay home and tend to your spouse as they recover. Full media blackout to protect the spouse and the children. What he's doing now? This does not make any sense to me and quite frankly leaves me cold.

You would not, you're a Trillionaire.

Woops.

Okay. I'm worth a trillion dollars.

But my government wont release my funds until I pay them 1 million dollars.

So please foward me 1 million dollars and I will reimburse you 3 million dollars upon receiving my 1 Trillion dollars.

Lol.

Would you like my bank account number to deliver the funds too.

Lol.

Just kidding and much love.

And hopefully this case gets solved soon in order for us to focus on the next case.

-Hugs-

IMO, the more noble thing to do after your spouse has been through such a horrific and traumatizing experience and has just come home to recover would be to stand by a statement of respecting of privacy, stay home and tend to your spouse as they recover. Full media blackout to protect the spouse and the children. What he's doing now? This does not make any sense to me and quite frankly leaves me cold.

Bravo, post of the day for me.

Do you mean photos of what she looked like after she was found?
No they do not! I think I need to sit back and just ruminate for a while. I would hate to be seeing deflection where there is none.

Any thought on why photos given to media of SP weren't recent?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This has been something I've wondered too. The main photo that was circulated - pretty scenery, white and blue striped tank top - the bag she's carrying looks like it says "bride" so I thought it was a honeymoon photo which was several years ago. If so, definitely not current. I know some people don't change much over the years - people tell me I've looked the same since high school but I beg to differ - but for missing person purposes I'd want to get out recent photos with recent looking hair, etc. Obviously the wedding photos weren't current. Weird imo.

I'm never going to catch up. Ok, I promised a new poll when there was a new thread. So here goes. Two things we have a lot of debate on is who and why.

Poll (these are in no particular order):

Who do you think is behind SP's abduction?

1. Human traffickers
2. Gang/Cartel members
3. Someone who knows her or her family/someone she knows*
4. Random stalkers
5. None of the above (expand if not against TOS)*

What motivating factors were involved?

A. Personal reasons against SP/her family (revenge/anger/jealously, etc.)
B. Desire for ransom money
C. Hate Crime
D. Money laundering operation
E. Drugs were involved
F. Initiation into a gang was involved
G. The sex industry was involved

*Please remember WS rules when answering and do NOT name anyone specific

Nothing is simple enough for one response:

3, can not expand - see 5

A, with possible B

That would certainly explain what seems to be his need to justify/confirm her story to the public

❤

Or KP is just very upset that the sheriff minimized SP's injuries. It actually is not true that SP's injuries are more like a sprained ankle than a compound fracture. They are MORE like a compound fracture. I think we have to assume that anything the sheriff says may not be true. He probably has a reason for not telling the truth, but we cannot really rely on anything he has said.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LozDa
When KPs statement came out about SP's injuries, I felt absolutely terrible that I had been posting slightly snide and jokey posts inferring it was all a big hoax etc. and I made a decision that whatever I post on this site from now on, even if I have the biggest doubts or I'm convinced the victim isn't a victim (speaking hypothetically), if it suddenly is confirmed that I was wrong in my thoughts, I wouldn't regret anything I posted and that I wouldn't look like a complete jerk if someone read the thread knowing the outcome.

I just wanted to put this out there as maybe a consideration for people. There are lots of people posting doubts and theories in a very respectful way that would feel no shame if the result was different to their theories. I wonder whether maybe some people, like I should have, should take a breather and consider the ramifications of their posts before posting.

Just trying to pass on experience from having felt awful the other day. All JMO.

If people are posting their beliefs/ confusion/ doubts respectfully and following WS rules and TOS then who among us is in the position to call them out? When you say "There are lots of people posting doubts and theories in a very respectful way that would feel no shame if the result was different to their theories." that is generalizing and assuming a great deal about many posters, including myself. IMO
We have a right to respond as we choose, as long as it is within Websleuths guidelines. We appreciate and respect your moral compass and conviction, now please appreciate and respect our critical thinking.

But LE has been investigating her for a month now. Her cell records, friends, banking info, coworkers, ex husband, family and husband and his contacts and coworkers....and yet no suspect seems to be among them...someone who knew Sherri or her husband and had a motive to hurt her or hurt him through her...

They are still investigating her and her past.
When did they take down their FB? And why?
Was someone harassing them?
KP seems to know she was abducted the minute she went missing.
Sorry I think there is something there.
Have to wait and see I guess.

but it is JMO

Is it still the case that no one has seen SP except KP and LE? Not her parents, not his parents, not her sister?

I'm never going to catch up. Ok, I promised a new poll when there was a new thread. So here goes. Two things we have a lot of debate on is who and why.

1. Human traffickers
2. Gang/Cartel members
4. Random stalkers

C. Hate Crime
E. Drugs were involved

3A. Reasoning violates TOS.

1. Human traffickers
2. Gang/Cartel members
4. Random stalkers

C. Hate Crime
E. Drugs were involved

I am still bewildered why 2 women would abduct a woman for 3 weeks without some guy never being mentioned at all.

Now if this was a hoax, Then wouldn't SP say some guys did it?

So obviously; This could mean that 1 of the woman targeted Sherri by accident.

And they released her once they realized that she was not the one that they were suppose to kidnap. Jmo.

LozDa- (for some reason I couldn't link your previous post that I'm referring to)

Regarding your earlier post sharing your personal experience, as a fellow survivor of sexual assault I just want to say I think that was a very brave thing for you to do~to share your experience in hopes of enlightening/helping others 👍🏼

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member