Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many things just dont jive. I will watch 20/20 tomorrow with a hawks eye. What is said will not compare to body language.

I'm not sure what to expect. More of the same? More disturbing details? More emotion? A bombshell? Names?

The last special I watched, about the murderer in South Carolina, was mostly details and news we'd covered here. A few surprises but nothing shocking.

But this? I feel like it could be anything.

He was never hired, he volunteered his services to the family along with many other people, like Cameron Gamble.

THANK YOU!! I tried to explain this last night and then needed to take a time out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really can't get past the fact that specifics of how and at what time the abduction occurred are still totally unknown. There's a default to "well obvi they grabbed her when she was jogging" Ok so how? Pulled up and jumped out and just manhandled (womanhandled) her into the vehicle? That's important to know. I'll be watching to see if Keith Papini talks about that on 20/20

You mean unknown to us, right? Unless Sherri, due to the trauma, doesn't recall those details, she most likely has provided them to LE. Or no?

even if suspect(s) were found, there's no way to identify them because according to the husband either she or the alleged kidnappers had their faces covered the whole time. i would think there was hair/dna and possibly partial finger prints on the chains that bound her. and certainly dna under her fingernails, fibers/hairs/dna on her clothes.

I actually sent a pm to a mod a earlier today asking some questions about how they handle verified members identities. No response but it appears I need to send an email to get the ball rolling. I apologize to the mods for not having followed the correct procedure.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...7&share_tid=167277&share_fid=730&share_type=t

I'm hoping this link works. I am on my phone so not sure. Just wanted to link the email with information as to becoming a verified insider. I have a couple of questions brewing already.

I'm not sure what to expect. More of the same? More disturbing details? More emotion? A bombshell? Names?

The last special I watched, about the murderer in South Carolina, was mostly details and news we'd covered here. A few surprises but nothing shocking.

But this? I feel like it could be anything.

I get the same feeling. He just seems to have such a grudge against LE, and rightly so...

in all my years here, I've never seen it, but IMO it's brilliant to shut down controversial threads at night. gives everyone a breather...thanks mods (and another nod to Bessie!)

@ counterintuitive, a link to your post would be most helpful (and telling)...see you in the a.m. folks! great discussion tonight!!!

Yes thank you mods!!! I know I haven't posted much but just respond to others. You are doing amazing keeping the numerous thread/posts to correct information posted! Thank you! <3

As a local, I can tell you that you're wrong, that the Rod Rodriguez whose company went bankrupt in 2014 is not SP's FIL. Additionally the FIL has never met Cameron Gamble, and didn't friend him on FB until after CG got involved in the case.

Regardless, all of this is probably against the TOS.

Could you possibly clarify? So, there are 2 Rod Rodriquez's?

Lots of comments on KPs pinterest- thought that was against TOS. Someone way back said the press release "didn't sound like" KP. If we've only known him since this case started we have no idea what he sounds like.

Did you see the video in the thread that was posted last night? It had CG in it and a woman that used to babysit Sherri's kids. She claims that she's the one that brought the whole thing together. She goes to church with CG and knows that Project Taken is his ministry.
Here's the link- http://m.onenewspage.com.au/video/2...-Gamble-Speaks-About-Sherri-Papini-Return.htm

Wow, that looked more like an infomercial on the part of Lisa Jeter and Cameron Gamble than it did a news interview.

I'm all for creative solutions to help recover more missing persons.

But, advertising private ransom paying services, provided by individuals who make it known that they aren't concerned with justice, is something that LE has gotta find concerning.

How many for-profit kidnapping schemes (real or fake) would such a business inspire, especially in areas with serious drug problems?

How many legitimate kidnappings would initially be regarded as potential for-profit schemes if a service like that were to gain ground across the country, as Gamble seems to desire?

I'm a little surprised that interview was aired, actually.

Based on the information available, yes I believe it to be a possibility. Other possibilities are that she was used to send a strong message to someone in her family/close friends. Remember, we don't know the true extent of her injuries AND is wasn't necessary to hospitalize her upon her release by all accounts that I have read. The broken nose you refer to was from her drop from the vehicle.

Not sure why you're sure her nose was broken when she exited from the kidnapper's car. I haven't seen any info anywhere stating that "fact."

No, we don't know the extent of her injuries. It's possible, I guess, they're even worse than what her husband itemized and LE didn't refute.

Her not staying in a hospital doesn't mean much of anything, except perhaps a need to not be near strangers of any kind, which after her ordeal, I can easily imagine would be the case.

What has stuck in my mind from day one...On SP's wedding "blog" she states something about not knowing how to live with a man - or something along those lines. She was previously married and divorced. I don't know why I find that so odd - I guess my OCD is coming out.

Sorry, new here. It's ok if they snip my posts, my apologies.
So you would rather have your post deleted than get verified? You are new here, perhaps you need to review the TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph