Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of a weird question (well this is a 'weird' case) but who was paying for her children's daycare? SP, KP, her parents, his parents?

I think - 13. thrill snatch is just as likely as any other. I've also entertained numbers 2. send a message and 3. settle a score but I can think of more reasons that those didn't happen. I could also pick a number 14.

It's possible this case could be solved with no arrests. IMO

Could you please elaborate on that last line? Sorry, apparently I'm a bit slow this evening.

What if SP didn't tell KP how she actually got abducted. So he just states a plausible scenario on why she may have approached the vehicle?

Because if they got out and snatched her (without her approaching them). Then why not say so.

Why give a I don't really know for sure type of answer?

Okay, here we go. Pick three and list those in order of likelihood.

01. human trafficking
02. send a message
03. settle a score
04. sex
05. gang initiation
06. random grab
07. jealous rival
08. race-related
09. kidnap/ransom
10. cult/brainwash
11. drug operation
12. bid for fame
13. thrill snatch

Here's this again. It's difficult to incorporate other or more specific notions (see above ) into this format for fear of unintentionally running afoul of TOS. (Thus too no choice like "Other," etc.)

Of the possibilities listed,

Agree. I remember him saying that as a more plausible thing of why she would Possibly approach.

But I'm just surprised that he simply didn't just state how it exactly happened since these unknown predators are still out there and dangerous. Jmo

BBM;
Indeed they are, "Bosenko said the public should remain cautious as the suspects in Sherri Papini’s abduction still have not been identified."
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/11/30/sheriff-sherri-papini-had-message-burned-onto-skin/

Indicating TO ME that it's not clear if it was random...

And " It could me a message to her - it could be a message to others" (1:40 in the video)
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/sheriff-california-super-mom-branded-message-43865579

Isn't that SP's birthday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Well, that cinches it. Major holidays, birthdays, and handcuffs clicking. Looking forward to it, because nothing else is happening.

What if SP didn't tell KP how she actually got abducted. So he just states a plausible scenario on why she may have approached the vehicle?

Because if they got out and snatched her (without her approaching them). Then why not say so.

Why give a I don't really know for sure type of answer?
It's frustrating alright! There has to be a good reason right? I don't believe Sherri wouldn't share that info with KP, so why are we not being told. Very strange. I believe Sherri was abducted, I have no reason not to believe her, but knowing at least a couple of more details about how the actual abduction occured would help us tremendously. Maybe our help is not needed? Maybe LE already have it sussed out and an arrest will follow soon! *Fingers crossed*

Public service announcement. :D It's time to clean out your mailboxes. Some of you are overflowing.

Kind of a weird question (well this is a 'weird' case) but who was paying for her children's daycare? SP, KP, her parents, his parents?

Very good question and not weird. How was KP funding all these extravagant expenses? Day care, photo shoots, jet flights, out of country vacations. This is a question that needs to be answered.

"KP qualified this by indicating that he wasn't saying the abduction happened this way, just that it would be more likely for SP to approach a car with two women than two men. I'm pretty sure this was in the 20/20 interview but pleeeez don't make me go rummage for a link. AFAIK we have not been told anything about how the abduction was carried out."
-------

"Thank you, Lilibet. It's okay, I don't expect anyone to go back over the many articles to back up what they're saying. Sure, it's nice to have links but time doesn't permit alot of us to go in search of them"
=================================================

On the 20/20 TV show, KP talks about the adduction - stating that SP more likely to approach a car with 2 women, than 2 men...

It's frustrating alright! There has to be a good reason right? I don't believe Sherri wouldn't share that info with KP, so why are we not being told. Very strange. I believe Sherri was abducted, I have no reason not to believe her, but knowing at least a couple of more details about how the actual abduction occured would help us tremendously. Maybe our help is not needed? Maybe LE already have it sussed out and an arrest will follow soon! *Fingers crossed*

Agree. Very odd. If KP knew but couldn't say; Then why not just say that he isn't allowed to comment on that or something.

Now he poured his heart out about her injuries sustained.

But cant tell us the ruse or tactics used for this abduction?

Especially since only eyebrows were seen and Spanish talking was heard?

So why not just say that they snuck up on her. Instead of saying that its plausible that she may have approached 2 sketchy females that were covered up?

It truly sounds like they know who atleast 1 of the woman are or could be affiliated with?

Jmo.

Or SP left certain details out to him before that interview. Jmo

Or they feel that the ruse was too degrading to mention or something. Idk

BBM

That sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Why was he guessing? SP detailed what happened during the rides in the car, where her chains were, etc. but what was her reason for not telling KP how she was abducted?

BBM

That sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Why was he guessing? SP detailed what happened during the rides in the car, where her chains were, etc. but what was her reason for not telling KP how she was abducted?

Maybe she doesn't want anyone, including KP, to know? The real reason. Maybe that's why LE has let so little info released on regarding who/where/when. Nobody knows except SP, and she's not telling anybody. Why? If KP has talked to the world, why hasn't SP three weeks after her release? Something too weird here.

BBM

Bingo.

Very smart question.

They also mentioned what she ran too after being let out of the car.

But they don't mention how she ran into them in the first place 22 days earlier?

Hmmmmmm.

What's missing.

Okay, here we go. Pick three and list those in order of likelihood.

02. send a message
03. settle a score
07. jealous rival

2,3, and 7.....and they threw in #9 (ransom) because, why not? jmo

Still not married to it though

So many people have referenced to what KP or SP's family knows but what if they don't know that much because SP is talking about it to anyone other than the investigations.

I know many times when a victim goes through a horrendous personal attack they advise those close to the victim not to ask questions directly to the victim. That they should wait until the victim is ready to talk about it and then be ready to listen only and not push for more details than the victims feels comfortable giving out.

Just a thought...this is maybe why in KP's interview on 20/20 he could only toss out theories rather exact details.

Wasn't
one of the favorite theories in the Missy Bevers case that someone was jealous of MB b/c they were in love with or had a crush on BB? I think the theory in this case - that it has to do with an affair - has at least as much (or more) believability than a jealous crush.

I think affair(s) may not be out of the realm of possibilities.

Maybe she doesn't want anyone, including KP, to know? The real reason. Maybe that's why LE has let so little info released on regarding who/where/when. Nobody knows except SP, and she's not telling anybody. Why? If KP has talked to the world, why hasn't SP three weeks after her release? Something too weird here.

This is exactly what I believe.

Ok, I have searched and searched and, aside from Matt Gutman, whose credibility is not the greatest for me, I can find no instance of KP or anyone else stating KP called or texted SP's phone when he found she was not home.

That and the fact his 911 call is not logged that afternoon at the time he stated he called them.

Both things make me wonder if there was something in the house that caused him alarm...other than the family not running to greet him at the door.

Like a note...and her headphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member