Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I don't have an answer. I'm willing to bet though, that that cell phone holds a lot of valuable information regarding this case. JMO

They had her cell from day one, but it apparently led them nowhere, according to everything the Sheriff said in presser before she was found...IMO

Very good question and not weird. How was KP funding all these extravagant expenses? Day care, photo shoots, jet flights, out of country vacations. This is a question that needs to be answered.

I'm thinking they may be like a friend, or two, of mine; they both have fairly well-off parents who are generous to their adult children.

KP said she didn't know them, so....

But she may know them if she sees their face....one could be a clerk at the mall, or the wife of someone she knows. The only way, based on what we are told she has said, the only way she could positively state she doesn't know them is if she knows their motive.. and it wasn't personal.

She and KP absolutely know what the "message" is, which is either personal, or it is not...and this is what screws with my ransom theory....why a message?
JMO

I never thought it was possible for me begin to lose interest in such a bizarre case so soon but that is how I am feeling. Partly because I feel like LE knows much more and would prefer the hoopla to die down before any more announcements are made. Not sure why I think that, except that it is hard for me to believe that after close to four weeks since she was found, they have not made progress in anything, motive at the very least. Maybe the motive is less than flattering to the family. I.e and they are reluctant to "turn" public sympathy, I don't know. But sometimes I find it probable that we have heard all we will hear and if that is true, it is weird beyond belief.
Jmo

Ok.

Goodnight all.

Hugs.

I'm out of here before anything else.

Much love.

Well........I was leaning towards ST before all of this "talk" about why we know nothing about how SP was abducted. It seems that the VI was also leaning towards ST. Now I'm wondering..........hmm..........It seems like a "safe" assumption based on what we know. Now I'm really thinking SP was specifically targeted for reasons that haven't been mentioned by anyone in the media.

Did Lake16 ever mention anything about SP not remembering? I don't recall reading that, but my internet was out for a day and I might have missed it.

Lake16 said:

The day of her release apparently, from LE statements, there was limited information that she was able to provide due to her condition. They have had at least two very lengthy discussions with her since then and I know the line of communication is wide open. I hope she can recall more as time goes on.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-2-November-2016-19&p=12998200#post12998200

Post #807 thread #19

Here’s a question I just can’t shake from my mind. I have no idea what the answer is.

On December 5, Cameron Gamble gets what I think (not positive) is his first air time on a national news show on television. It’s on MSNBC, with Chris Jansing. Here is how the interview begins:

Jansing: Tell us, first of all, how you got involved in this case.
Gamble: Yeah, I would … uh, actually I was out of town for most of the time while Sherri was, uh, in captivity.

He then goes on to talk about how a mutual friend of his and the Ps approached him.

My question is: Why, on entering this national stage, which we all kind of think would be very important to him, is the first thing Mr. Gamble wants to get across is that he was out of town at least eleven of the days between November 2 and November 24? Why is it important for him to open with this claim, or even to state it at all?

I would love to hear theories, guesses, hypotheses about this.

Link here: http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/wat...is-role-in-california-kidnapping-825005635932

Yes...I agree...I meant they had nothing to lead them to an abduction. This would make sense before she was found, however, one or two Hispanic females on her contacts, phone or email, would not have thrown red flags, but they are likely revisiting that info now! IMO

What are they going to do though, bring anyone in SP's contact list who has a female, hispanic-sounding name in for questioning? "You are accused of being a Hispanic female whilst knowing Sherri Papini!"

Or go and question any Hispanic women who work or live in Redding and may have spoken to SP before, and insist that they provide alibis for the day of the abduction...

The Who and the Why. I'm pretty sure the How, What, When, and Where don't matter unless they tell us Who and Why. Just keep spinning...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The brothers were from Modesto; they were held captive in Calaveras County 60 miles north. Here's a link to a Sacramento newspaper article: http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/article103356392.html
"Two women were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and enslaving four brothers from Modesto by forcing them to work in a remote marijuana-growing site in Calaveras County, the Sheriff’s Office announced..."

So two women held four men prisoner and forced them to work on a marijuana plantation for six months? I'm not saying that something didn't happen there, but the way the story is written is garbage. Again it sounds to me like a labor dispute. Anyway thanks for finding the local story. I couldn't find it myself.

While I am starting to think this was a targeted abduction, and the perps knew of SP. I am not convinced that she knew them. In fact, I don't think she did.

The Who and the Why. I'm pretty sure the How, What, When, and Where don't matter unless they tell us Who and Why. Just keep spinning...

Are you able to share the "Who" and the "Why?"

What are they going to do though, bring anyone in SP's contact list who has a female, hispanic-sounding name in for questioning? "You are accused of being a Hispanic female whilst knowing Sherri Papini!"

Or go and question any Hispanic women who work or live in Redding and may have spoken to SP before, and insist that they provide alibis for the day of the abduction...

I think that LE should investigate individuals that may have an involvement in this case. That doesn't mean they have to "bring them in for questioning."

I would start with a criminal and financial background check first and see where that goes. JMO

Are you able to share the "Who" and the "Why?"

Nope. But those are the questions I'm most interested in seeing addressed. I wish I could answer them.

No, -but they would at least look at what their connection is to SP and go from there....she is the one who gave the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox