Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it means anything at all, but Sherri sold SIM cards.

Wouldn't she have to register and activate the new Sim cards with her carrier. The carrier would have stored data from all her Sim cards on their side to provide Law Enforcement.

Okay, here we go. Pick three and list those in order of likelihood.

01. human trafficking
02. send a message
03. settle a score
04. sex
05. gang initiation
06. random grab
07. jealous rival
08. race-related
09. kidnap/ransom
10. cult/brainwash
11. drug operation
12. bid for fame
13. thrill snatch

Here's this again. It's difficult to incorporate other or more specific notions (see above ) into this format for fear of unintentionally running afoul of TOS. (Thus too no choice like "Other," etc.)

#s

Wouldn't an affair investigated quickly? There would be many trails, # of phone calls, emails, other forms of contact to give away a potential suspect. I would think they would be able to get a court order to search all her records or husband would give permission. Abducting and beating someone for 22 days is a pretty vengeful affair partner, the crime was not a fast affair of the heart, in the heat of the moment kill. That would be one crazy fatal attraction.

Wasn't
one of the favorite theories in the Missy Bevers case that someone was jealous of MB b/c they were in love with or had a crush on BB? I think the theory in this case - that it has to do with an affair - has at least as much (or more) believability than a jealous crush.

Wouldn't it be interesting if an arrest were made on New Year's Day.

There ya go! A major break in the case is announced by SCSO on Christmas Eve and mug shots of the arrested individual(s) released on New Years Day!

Wasn't
one of the favorite theories in the Missy Bevers case that someone was jealous of MB b/c they were in love with or had a crush on BB? I think the theory in this case - that it has to do with an affair - has at least as much (or more) believability than a jealous crush.

You mean one of the women had a crush on KP??

Wouldn't an affair investigated quickly? There would be many trails, # of phone calls, emails, other forms of contact to give away a potential suspect. I would think they would be able to get a court order to search all her records or husband would give permission. Abducting and beating someone for 22 days is a pretty vengeful affair partner, the crime was not a fast affair of the heart, in the heat of the moment kill. That would be one crazy fatal attraction.

Possibly they don't yet have the evidence. Remember that the boyfriend could have paid someone to do this to Sherri. This would explain the Hispanic women story.

Wouldn't she have to register and activate the new Sim cards with her carrier. The carrier would have stored data from all her Sim cards on their side to provide Law Enforcement.

http://theconsciousresistance.com/2016/04/anonymous-encrypted-phones-possible/

"With that said, it was interesting to hear the initial answers to my question of, “I am a privacy advocate, so I was wondering what personally identifiable information is necessary to activate the cell phone?” Ultimately, the first answer was mostly “name, address, zip code, and a pin number”, although, when I pushed a little harder, I got similar answers from every company. Essentially, no personally identifiable information is necessary to activate a prepaid phone, and the lady from AT&T even mentioned that I could lie when providing information, or just not provide it at all."

You know I always think when LE talks they mean what they say, whether we realize it at the time or not. When he said "sprained ankle" he may have described another injury SP had. Think about this, you're out running, you step funny and you sprain your ankle. You take off your earbuds, wrap them around your phone and place the phone neatly on the ground. Could she have been sitting nursing her ankle for a second when she was abducted?
This!!!! Makes alot of sense in regards to her phone and earbuds being placed neatly on the ground. It makes sense too that she may have got up and approached a car that stopped to see if they could assist her. I think KP said, "It made sense SP approached a car when it stopped with two hispanic women asking for directions".. Is that what SP told KP (?) That she had approached a car? I'm sure I read it in one of the many articles. :thinking: MOO

I think - 13. thrill snatch is just as likely as any other. I've also entertained numbers 2. send a message and 3. settle a score but I can think of more reasons that those didn't happen. I could also pick a number 14.

It's possible this case could be solved with no arrests. IMO

This!!!! Makes alot of sense in regards to her phone and earbuds being placed neatly on the ground. It makes sense too that she may have got up and approached a car that stopped to see if they could assist her. I think KP said, "It made sense SP approached a car when it stopped with two hispanic women asking for directions".. Is that what SP told KP (?) That she had approached a car? I'm sure I read it in one of the many articles. :thinking: MOO

KP qualified this by indicating that he wasn't saying the abduction happened this way, just that it would be more likely for SP to approach a car with two women than two men. I'm pretty sure this was in the 20/20 interview but pleeeez don't make me go rummage for a link. :) AFAIK we have not been told anything about how the abduction was carried out.

She had no reason to register and store the SUV color up until the point she was seized, then fight or flight response kicks in, fear, and shock. Some people gauge details well and notice things more than others. One may remember what color shirt a person was wearing the day before and another with the same person might not have any memory of what color it was. I asked this question before, but wasn't she able to provide it was dark?

If a car drives up I look and either recognize it, or I try to figure out who it might be...but on a familiar road in a rural neighborhood, you notice cars and wave at your neighbors. At least that has been my experience. I wouldn't have looked at the license plate though...jmo

Question, who arranged the balloon release? Thanks

KP qualified this by indicating that he wasn't saying the abduction happened this way, just that it would be more likely for SP to approach a car with two women than two men. I'm pretty sure this was in the 20/20 interview but pleeeez don't make me go rummage for a link. :) AFAIK we have not been told anything about how the abduction was carried out.
Thank you, Lilibet. It's okay, I don't expect anyone to go back over the many articles to back up what they're saying. Sure, it's nice to have links but time doesn't permit alot of us to go in search of them.

Agree. I remember him saying that as a more plausible thing of why she would Possibly approach.

But I'm just surprised that he simply didn't just state how it exactly happened since these unknown predators are still out there and dangerous. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500