Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

2. cbeagle

cbeagle Member

3. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

I think they mentioned Michigan man since the public already knew they went to Michigan but not the reason for their trip. But if that was the only reason, or if they mentioned him to prove how deep they can dig like you suggested, why did they elaborate and mention that they were texting for months up until her disappearance and planned to meet up? They didn’t have to give those details, but they did, and I think they did for a reason. The recent statements from the LE aren’t exactly beaming... they have been very clear about inconsistencies, and I’ll go as far to say they are revealing bits and pieces that don’t necessarily show SP in a great light.

If they think her story is bogus, I don’t see why letting it fade would be the best move for them. Locals deserve to know if they have a reason to watch their backs in broad daylight, and it would be really irresponsible for LE to brush it under the rug just bc they don’t believe her. Not to mention they have been criticized by many people who think the sheriffs office is incompetent. So I think LE certainly wants an arrest in this case, whether it’s SP or two Latina women. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Steleheart

Steleheart WS Liaison Staff Member WS Liason

Begs the question - who stood to gain.

JMO

5. Jabarn

Jabarn Well-Known Member

This is such a strange case... why release the grainy image of Papini running around in the parking lot? They have more for the timeline now, sure, but what clues from the public could be gained from the video?

6. Steleheart

7. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl Well-Known Member

8. JaimeInLA

JaimeInLA Team Juan

Bringing my comment from the last thread forward, because I would like to hear everybody's thoughts:

Any thoughts on why that specific location was chosen for the drop off? There are tons of very isolated freeway exits along that part of the 5 freeway. So why there? Does CG have any connection to that exit? Is it possible that she was being held right at that exit all along? Maybe she was "held" (holed up) in that junkyard? A junkyard would have hose clamps, chains, and metal things to heat up and brand yourself with.

9. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Well-Known Member

Sherri Papini abduction twist as CCTV shows her running around car park at 4am hours before she was found chained up by roadside
    ASTONISHING CCTV footage shows “abducted” mother Sherri Papini running freely around a car park – hours before she was found “bound with restraints”.
    The mum-of-two, 34, is filmed at a Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Yolo County, California, at 4am on November 24 last year.

I thought they had a video of her running to a church then to a freeway then waving down someone for help I saw this last night

10. JaimeInLA

JaimeInLA Team Juan

That case is different because there was a motive. She was sexually assaulted. There was no discernible motive to abduct SP.

SP also has a documented history of harming herself and blaming it on other people. Three separate family members called the police on her on four different occasions because they were so exasperated by her histrionic behavior. I don't think AH has that same history.

11. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Well dad and one kid don't seem to be dressed. Mom
    and one kid are. I don't see why that is significant.

Im sure reporters were always there. Looks like a dish for birds. Maybe it was important for her child.

12. Steleheart

And not to forget the cruelty in SM and news sights spewed upon the mother, the sister and AH in general.

Nate Kibby will die in prison though :biggrin:

13. samsmom

samsmom Active Member

14. Cannonball3804

Cannonball3804 Former Member

15. Pamela_Brewer

Pamela_Brewer New Member

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13744218

"maybe KP can remind her she was wrapping a gift before she was abducted, and that may "jog" her memory as to what else she might have been doing then."

Interesting play on the use of the word "jog".

MOO
    ETA: Maybe they reused bags every year and it already had his name on it from before?
    We do, so my gift bags are always tagged with a name.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16. bears10

No worries... I know how it is to not understand the opposite sex’s way of thinking sometimes :)

17. JaimeInLA

JaimeInLA Team Juan

18. bears10

Nooo never put a name on the gift bag tag!! That way the receiver can reuse it and not put the name on the tag so THEIR receiver can reuse it. It’s called recycling people!! [emoji6]

19. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

LOL That's why I tear those tags off.

20. bears10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.