Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen any evidence to indicate some fetish. LE has all the resources to trace the electronic footprints.In fact I think the only reason to even mention Michigan Man was to illustrate how deeply they have looked in case some player out there does not think they can. They can.
The cat-fishing, firewalls, apps that scrub and all that LE can always call upon FBI and HSI to investigate and use their services.
If something seemed hinky to LE or to, well, especially nurses, Doctors, Scans, Xrays, etc some red flag would have gone up.
The most bizarre fantasies online do exist. I know. I just don't see it here.
IMO If LE thought this was bogus I do not think it would be in the news again (still).

JMO

So then I am left with this very nagging"WTF". Not too be crude. Something happened to her. It's unheard of considering all of what the "facts" are so far.
They could have shot her and dumped her if something went awry.
Feels like right now everything is :deadhorse:

I think they mentioned Michigan man since the public already knew they went to Michigan but not the reason for their trip. But if that was the only reason, or if they mentioned him to prove how deep they can dig like you suggested, why did they elaborate and mention that they were texting for months up until her disappearance and planned to meet up? They didn’t have to give those details, but they did, and I think they did for a reason. The recent statements from the LE aren’t exactly beaming... they have been very clear about inconsistencies, and I’ll go as far to say they are revealing bits and pieces that don’t necessarily show SP in a great light.

If they think her story is bogus, I don’t see why letting it fade would be the best move for them. Locals deserve to know if they have a reason to watch their backs in broad daylight, and it would be really irresponsible for LE to brush it under the rug just bc they don’t believe her. Not to mention they have been criticized by many people who think the sheriffs office is incompetent. So I think LE certainly wants an arrest in this case, whether it’s SP or two Latina women. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And....who would risk driving and letting her go? Most people aren't out in the hours before dawn, but there is no guarantee that nobody would see your car and witness Sherri exiting the car while the driver drove off. Maybe all the driving around Sherri mentions was the driver making sure no one was around, but it still seems like a risk that nobody take as a prank - they risked real criminal charges.

That's my lingering question that keeps me on the fence.

jmopinion

Begs the question - who stood to gain.

JMO

This is such a strange case... why release the grainy image of Papini running around in the parking lot? They have more for the timeline now, sure, but what clues from the public could be gained from the video?

After this long and her cropped hair in corn rows & pigtails - supposedly in good spirits? If that is a smile it looks like a very forced one at best.

Sept.18 / 17;
43FC4ECA00000578-0-Rare_sighting_Sherri_Papini_was_spotted_outside_of_her_Shasta_La-m-41_1505150544331.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4873826/Sherri-Papini-seen-picking-children-Redding-CA.html

Bringing my comment from the last thread forward, because I would like to hear everybody's thoughts:

Any thoughts on why that specific location was chosen for the drop off? There are tons of very isolated freeway exits along that part of the 5 freeway. So why there? Does CG have any connection to that exit? Is it possible that she was being held right at that exit all along? Maybe she was "held" (holed up) in that junkyard? A junkyard would have hose clamps, chains, and metal things to heat up and brand yourself with.

Sherri Papini abduction twist as CCTV shows her running around car park at 4am hours before she was found chained up by roadside
ASTONISHING CCTV footage shows “abducted” mother Sherri Papini running freely around a car park – hours before she was found “bound with restraints”.
The mum-of-two, 34, is filmed at a Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Yolo County, California, at 4am on November 24 last year.

I thought they had a video of her running to a church then to a freeway then waving down someone for help I saw this last night

BUT it has happened that way before. AH was national media attention for months, and her abductor let her go near her own home. Risky? Sure! She promised not to tell who he was, and didn't at first.

That case is different because there was a motive. She was sexually assaulted. There was no discernible motive to abduct SP.

SP also has a documented history of harming herself and blaming it on other people. Three separate family members called the police on her on four different occasions because they were so exasperated by her histrionic behavior. I don't think AH has that same history.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-captors-leaves-home-husband-two-kids.html

Can't help but notice the photos in this article showing Sherri P, husband and kids coming outside where reporters and photographers are waiting, Sherri comes out with a red dish of water and just sets it down and then returns to the house. She is totally covered, hood, cap, heavy coat but her little girl is not wearing a coat and is barefoot. This appears to me to be a photo op
and nothing more.
Interesting as well to me are the comments under photo saying that husband was initially cleared but but it appears LE are still considering him.

Don't understand why she would come out at all with the reporters there only to place the dish outside. And why is one child heavily dressed like his mother but one child without shoes and no jacket?

Well dad and one kid don't seem to be dressed. Mom
and one kid are. I don't see why that is significant.

Im sure reporters were always there. Looks like a dish for birds. Maybe it was important for her child.

BUT it has happened that way before. AH was national media attention for months, and her abductor let her go near her own home. Risky? Sure! She promised not to tell who he was, and didn't at first.

And not to forget the cruelty in SM and news sights spewed upon the mother, the sister and AH in general.

Nate Kibby will die in prison though :biggrin:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13744218

"maybe KP can remind her she was wrapping a gift before she was abducted, and that may "jog" her memory as to what else she might have been doing then."

Interesting play on the use of the word "jog".

MOO
ETA: Maybe they reused bags every year and it already had his name on it from before?
We do, so my gift bags are always tagged with a name.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13744218

"maybe KP can remind her she was wrapping a gift before she was abducted, and that may "jog" her memory as to what else she might have been doing then."

Interesting play on the use of the word "jog".

MOO
ETA: Maybe they reused bags every year and it already had his name on it from before?
We do, so my gift bags are always tagged with a name.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nooo never put a name on the gift bag tag!! That way the receiver can reuse it and not put the name on the tag so THEIR receiver can reuse it. It’s called recycling people!! [emoji6]

Nooo never put a name on the gift bag tag!! That way the receiver can reuse it and not put the name on the tag so THEIR receiver can reuse it. It’s called recycling people!! [emoji6]

LOL That's why I tear those tags off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members