Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here goes: original post was 5 hrs ago on the KRCR page and there are 350 comments right now. There a personwith iniatials CP who has a pic of two cattle dogs posted I wonder if the Reward had anything to do with it and wondered what happeded... there were 11 replies.. that is the one to click ok somebody with the initials AB posted what he heard from a friend of a law enforcement officer and someone else posted that they also heard that same thing in a store.

True, but I believe it was said that she was "released" from the hospital, implying she had the all clear to leave. Otherwise, they should have just said "she left the hospital".

Pardon me as I haven't been able to view all of the thread over the last few hours…. if she was released from the hospital, then she wasn't malnourished or dehydrated?? Did her abductors feed her? Does anyone know?

IMOO.

Sheriff was reading from a script when he said "late morning jog" and spontaneously answering a question when he said "early morning jog".

Conflicting details from Sheriff.

Answer to Question at 8:27
"She was out for an early morning jog"... and it appears she was abducted from near that location where her cell phone and earbuds were located.
https://www.facebook.com/KRCR7/videos/vb.149449895109960/1241680065886932/?type=3&theater

He said "late morning jog" at 3:20 in PC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rachael Mattice was charged with falsely reporting an incident. I'm not sure what happened after that, and I don't think anyone in her family knew where she was while she was missing.

http://news10.com/2016/07/23/rachael-mattice-arrested-charged-with-falsely-reporting-an-incident/

I cannot believe Mattice was a home health aide. She sounds mentally imbalanced.

I think in Papini's case, if her claim of the 2 Hispanic females and the dark-colored SUV (make? year?) turn out to be false.......

Despite the fact Sherri is alive and home, the whole incident is sad all around.

Sheriff was reading from a script when he said "late morning jog" and spontaneously answering a question when he said "early morning jog".

It also seemed like when he said "late morning jog" it was just taken from the initial reporting of "11 AM", and not necessarily anything updated. In other words, he was reminding the audience of the initial report when he said that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok here goes: original post was 5 hrs ago on the KRCR page and there are 350 comments right now. There a personwith iniatials CP who has a pic of two cattle dogs posted I wonder if the Reward had anything to do with it and wondered what happeded... there were 11 replies.. that is the one to click ok somebody with the initials AB posted what he heard from a friend of a law enforcement officer and someone else posted that they also heard that same thing in a store.
disregard... I was looking in wrong place ...sry

--------------------------------
the article i see from that time frame has 125 comments.. :(

Found it. She didn't escape from a truck. She was allegedly released by two Hispanic women in an SUV. Someone is telling tales. As to who...

Wow!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The AB person on facebook seems to be a troll. Check his profile. No friends. No posts since April. Certain racist leanings. Yeah, I think someone's pulling the chains of those concerned with the truth. Take that rumor with a huge grain of salt.

While I agree with that, WS is a victim friendly forum and right now, until or unless LE states otherwise, Sherri is a victim.

Yes, I understand and support that long-standing position here. Postings should remain victim friendly (even while ​feelings may certainly be conflicted and will vary).

That was me. Was so nervous posting something that could be construed as disparaging (though hard to see how linking to someone's own words is disparaging). Now it seems so blatantly and transparently relevant.

Wow! I hope you sent that tip in to LE. This is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbb123: If you think it may be relevant and want to pass it on to LE, I would suggest also archiving the pertinent blog pages just in case of deletion.

I use this free service:
http://archive.is/

Yeah i am super sorry i posted this now. I apologize for it....

Article updated:

At the time of the press conference, the Sheriff was not able to provide a motive for the abduction and said there’s no indication anyone attempted to claim the $100,000 ransom offered by a third party. The sheriff confirmed there is sensitive information about the case that is not being released at this time.

https://kobi5.com/news/sherri-papini-found-alive-40815/

I don't think the "sensitive information" has anything to do with the alleged perps. It's something else. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin