Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm visiting family and using my phone as a hot spot, so I reluctantly have to sign out for a while. I will just say, I've been expecting this "miraculous" recovery for a time now. <modsnip> I think it's even worse than voluntary missing. But we will see.

Hope the US Websleuth-ers have an enjoyable holiday. I'm back to visiting family for a while. <3

YES!
Thought the same thing!
Yes. And who is the person that sent us that link in the first place? They posted that link, deleted it shortly after then left.

I'm finding it a little ironic being that she was writing about her problems with Latino women from school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is it possible that there are cabins or camping facilities around where she could have hidden. This is only speculation on my part.

I guess anything is possible. It just sounds unreal.

All MOO!

Or even RV parks, maybe. Can't wait to see how it unfolds. (Okay, now off to the dessert table for real.)

I'm still of the belief it was indeed an abduction and nice to finally hear it called that. IMO, it's more probable that she was specifically targeted since SP was in a more remote area and the abductors were well prepared. Likely LE has had this vehicle description for some time, too. She did appear to have a separate FB account that was shut down immediately following her abduction, IMO it holds answers to the connection. That said...what they intended to do with her is still questionable. (yes, I'm going there again). But I feel it's so important to break some of the myths regarding trafficking, especially is CA where it is very active. Traffickers are not only men. Often the girls/women who were forced into trafficking (after severe drug use-voluntary and forced), become traffickers. There are countless stories of women called "bottoms" who play active roles in trafficking. I'm not saying this is what I believe happened to SP. But I think it definitely holds merit and should not be taken lightly. I'm am ecstatic that SP is home with her family and pray for healing.

A taskforce of local, state and federal agencies assembled by the Ventura County Sheriff's Department uncovered an elaborate network that allegedly delivered millions of dollars in wire transfers to China.

The business was human trafficking. Women from Fresno to San Diego were forced to have sex with 20 to 30 men a day.

The probe started with the cooperation of upscale motels in Camarillo. Managers reported suspicious activity to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.
http://abc7.com/news/5-arrested-in-san-gabriel-based-human-trafficking-ring/1481561/

Bottom &#8212; A female appointed by the trafficker/pimp to supervise the others and report rule violations. Operating as his &#8220;right hand,&#8221; the Bottom may help instruct victims, collect money, book hotel rooms, post ads, or inflict punishments on other girls.

http://sharedhope.org/the-problem/trafficking-terms/

What was she wearing? If it was that jogging outfit, it must have been pretty rank.

It is amazing that someone predicted this exact ending, based on the writing that was posted here. That she would come back and say she was held captive by an abductor of a certain race. Looks like they are going to have a very merry christmas.... $50,000 almost raised on the Go Fund Me.

If this is all for real, this two women are in real deep trouble. This should get them 20 to 30 years. Can anyone think where women abducted another women who was a complete stranger without any obvious motive. ( actually I can't think of a case with a "real" motive).

If she was, as she claims, abducted early in the morning, where was her phone when her husband was texted at 10:47?

So it was the Hispanics who snatched the pretty blonde Supermom. I had a feeling it would be. :rolleyes:

At least now the family will be able to return all the money that people so kindly donated.

she doesn't even know their ages? Within a decade? Are they old hispanics or young hispanics? Were they wearing masks? Are these Hispanics that have accents or no accents? C'mon...age/accents? That would narrow it down at least

Who writes a poem for their missing wife?

If my SO was missing, my poem would consist of "Please come home. I can't think of anything else but you not being home"

I'm starting to get angry now, so I'm off for a while. If this turns out not to be a hoax, I'll eat my hat and apologise completely.

But otherwise.... unless there's been a complete mental breakdown.... I'm done.

Not trying to do the race thing here, but as I was lurking a few days ago I saw some other forum members showed her pinterest page, and in one of them she reposted one where a gay, transgender, black, asian and native american person could say they were proud to be their race but if a white person says their proud to be white they are racist.

hmm and then for her abuctors to be not only female.... but on top of that hispanic women...
coincidence much?

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/24/us/missing-california-jogger-found/index.html[/video]

CNN has posted...nothing that we don't already know though.

Released by captor. Released on road in restraints. Really?

female captors...treated for minor injuries, already at home???

I need to have a serious conversation with my former Statistics's professor.
My P's are spinning. All the variables: improbable, implausible, impossible. poof
freaking unbelievable.

If the wedding blog was telling I can imagine what's in the horizon.
Missing before the Election's day, no video footage, no witness, ransom, reward, mega ransom, datelines, negotiators, yellow ribbons and balloons, female abductors, released (I'll bet no video footage) on a Holiday, voila... enjoy the homecoming parade and pass me the sweet potatoes.

I'm sorry but this is beyond bizarre... I'm glad she is alive and back at home.

freaking unbelievable.

Sounds like the same fictional writings on that website we cannot talk about.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think this is referring to particular blog writings that are off limits here. But if you're hinting at that, i think it should be said that one poster here found that that was a different SG/SP. Correct? Maybe those who remember that finding can like this post?

I am really sorry if it's off limits. But I think that if something is going to be inferred anyway, it's best to have the correct information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really want to know what was determined about that because if true, that's the only thing that would cause me to veer from mental health issue causing voluntary disappearance, to outright hoax.

Hey guys, new forum member here. Stumbled on this site by trying to find new information on Joseph comunale case on google, then became fascinated with this case.

Im glad she was released, hopefully what she is saying what happened to her was real. If I was her husband and she made this all up as part of a hoax, I don't think I would feel safe sleeping with her at night or having her around the children. If she made up this hoax who knows what else she's capable of. I don't believe she was captured... I mean 2 female abductors... ok sounds fishy but then she stayed with them for 3 weeks and then suddenly let her go... unheard of. Plus the sheriff quickly said the ransom had nothing to do with it. She probably was involuntary found against her will and now is trying to save face because she knows the consequences if in deed she left on her own.

It is bizarre but it has happened. Where abductors let their captive go. One such case was this one: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-vallejo-kidnapping-hoax-lawsuit-20160322-story.html

Most probable they are not the ones that held her captive...they just made the delivery...MHO...

True. Except armed? And two female accomplices who are made aware of an abduction and participate in her release in a way that makes them criminals? Because you can;t release a captive while armed, in a van. You have to instead either immediately call 911 or drive them to safety and then call the police. Driving'her while armed means they held her against her will as well, even if they didn't abduct her initially.

And it is possible, but I;m finding it very hinky and in keeping with the kind of odd circumstances of other cases where a criminal act turned out to have been fabricated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann