Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it looks like she was at the very least physically assaulted during captivity. This is awful. But I hope that with this news some people may start to realize that blaming her and immediately going the hoax route was not the best idea and was infact cruel to this woman who has been a victim of physical abuse and abduction at the least with who knows what else that hasn't been told yet.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Sure would be nice to know the answers to a baffling case from the very beginning.

Usually, the only way to figure out a case is to consider ALL angles until they can be eliminated. Some theories have now been eliminated, but not all.

It's not the beginning of the case any more, and we still don't know the answers. We don't know what happened yet, but LE now has more information to go on and I know for sure they are indeed following up on whatever information SP is able to give them. Even small details she remembers will give LE something to go on. One little clue might be all it takes to solve the case.

It's a tangled mess of a story now, but I think it will be straightened out. Until then, we don't know what happened or why. All we know is the wonderful outcome of a victim who is alive.

jmopinion

I was standing at the bathroom sink this morning both shaving and thinking about this case, and a few words kept popping into mind……… chiseled features, handsome, rippling abs, rugged good looks, boyish charm …… you know what, let’s not dwell on those thoughts right now, but instead let’s dwell on the thoughts about what might be going on with Sherri.

For now I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, because I did read news reports that said she was both restrained and battered up pretty good when she was discovered. Some of these criminal types have pretty bizarre motives for the things they do.

We hear about people that commit murder in order to steal babies, booby-trap the cops, go on hours-long police chases, blow people away for not “respecting” them, etc. None of this makes sense to a logical person, but it makes total sense to the perps. This case may prove to be similar, with the entire motive being nonsensical and bizarre. She might even be having some of that Stockholm Syndrome effect going on in her head.

I was extremely shocked last night when I was stuffing my face with a third round of turkey and dressing and read on Fox News that she had been found. Not shocked as with a cattle prod or a stun gun…..but shocked as in…..whaaaaat ? I wasn’t able to get on Websleuths most of the day yesterday because I instead had to sit around and hear the same stories from relatives that I’ve heard repeatedly since the age of 5.

For now I’ll play along and offer Sherri the benefit of the doubt. LE will be able to establish if her story has validity or not. If they poke holes in her version of events and things don’t seem to add up, we’ll hear about it. But for now I’m glad she was found alive and also glad that her kids don’t have to grow up wondering what happened to her.

Don’t forget about not too long ago where the woman disappeared and then re-appeared and everybody was chiding her and her boyfriend and saying it was all made up. As it turned out, she was actually abducted and held for a short time by a complete psycho, a psycho who has since been arrested and charged with it.

Police dispatch recordings of Papini’s discovery included initial reports she was chained to something and heavily battered.

A driver who stopped to help Papini, called the CHP.

[,,,]

“No she was not able to provide that specific information,” Sheriff Bosenko said. “I’m not able to release all the information that she was able to provide us at this time.”

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/11/24/yolo-reacts-to-sherri-papinis-safe-return-home/

^^

Where is the information coming from that she was chained to something and heavily battered? I've not seen it in anything linked yet. Have I missed a link?

Bumping the article posted by tlcya. It's from police dispatch records

What We Know About the Investigation Into Sherri Papini's Disappearance

A California woman who went missing in early November is now safe at home with her family after she was found on Thanksgiving Day, but the details surrounding her disappearance and alleged abduction remain unclear.

Video at link including interview with the Sheriff (it's the 2nd video at link and should auto play)

<snips>
ONE of the captors dropped SP off within a short space of time before she was able to flag someone down.

They are going on VOCAL recognistion at this time, SP did not get a good look at the captors

Also SP has not yet seen her children

BBM.
This is an awful thought, but I wonder if she has not seen her children yet because she doesn't want them to see her in the physical condition she is in?
The passing motorist that called 911 could tell she needed help and initial reports were that she was "heavily battered". :(

Actually, something that was not said yesterday in the presser that the Sheriff confirms in the interview in in the link above, is that he confirms the two women took her from the start. There was other comments on this thread that perhaps she was taken by someone else, and these two women came into play later.

Where is the information coming from that she was chained to something and heavily battered? I've not seen it in anything linked yet. Have I missed a link?

post #3 this thread the linked article states that dispatch recordings indicated she was chained to something along the side of the road and bound.

Found safe, thank goodness!

The children are most important in this situation. If she was battered (e.g., possibly bruised and bloodied), I hope that LE and CPS hold off allowing the couple's young children to see her in that condition. However, I believe a day of rest and recovery may help prevent questions from their son asking why mommy has hurt marks or their daughter pointing to bruises or scabs.

Numerous postings mention the half-wrapped present. What is required to wrap a present? Tape, scissors, wrapping paper, and a human being in most instances (e.g., there is software where one can plug in a USB key and wrap away, also commercial wrapping facilities). Is it possible that a Supermom (or, more appropriately, a Superwife based on other's opinions) would deem:

(1) The tape insufficient (failed to stick, not clear enough and ruining the art of the wrapping paper);
(2) Scissors failed to cut (not sharp enough and no sharpener at the house), or;
(3) The wrapping paper of economical quality (not high-end impossible to open wrapping paper with glossy finish that could be framed and presented at the Tate)?

I mention this because my ex-wife (who physically resembles Sherri, plus four years, minus one inch, and a runner) was a stupormom and wrapped presents with old newspaper framed with greasy Trader Joe's Pita Chip fingerprints and sneeze marks throughout, her hands for scissors, and tape from questionable sources (e.g., the Dollar Store tape without a sticky backside). Is it possible Superwife might have jogged to a local store to fetch the missing inappropriate items and unselfishly coordinated with DH on his plans leading to the "Lunch" communication?

I always take my house keys and cell phone when I jog and I live in Northern California. Based on my sample size of one (1), did SP take her house keys? If yes, have they been discovered? If no, . . . ?

Is Mr. Rodriguez III Sherri's father, Keith's father, or both of their fathers? http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article113409723.html. I'm confused.

People.com apparently already did their reseach. http://www.yeca911.org/Records Request.html; http://people.com/crime/woman-says-...-she-was-freed-i-was-certain-you-needed-help/. However, how did they skirt the ten (10) business day regulation? "The YECA Records Custodian will review and process the request within ten (10) business days." I understand this applies to "citizens or public safety agencies." That turnaround time was lightning fast for a California county agency, considering the holiday.

Like a California Raisin (TFB loves Buddy Miles), the final conclusion for this now historic story is that everyone (e.g., SP, KP, children, their friends, their families, LE, most websleuthers, residents of the state of California, commenters of any media (including social and international (unfortunately not all--please understand some here reference the great philosopher T-Pain, "If you ain't getting it by now, you just ain't getting it)), may be satisfied with the ends.

From another great philosopher, Queen Elsa of Arendelle, "Let It Go."

post #3 this thread the linked article states that dispatch recordings indicated she was chained to something along the side of the road and bound.

Thank you :) I scanned the thread four times before seeing it right there at the start. Long week...!

Thread is moving too fast - this may have been shared but it was new to me.

Sherri Papini was interviewed Thursday by detectives from the Major Crimes Unit of the sheriff's office. Bosenko said on &#8220;GMA&#8221; this morning that he is hoping to gain additional information on the vehicle to help identify the two woman abductors and bring them to justice.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigation-sherri-papinis-disappearance/story?id=43777131

Sheriff is interviewed by GMA at this link.

Actually, something that was not said yesterday in the presser that the Sheriff confirms in the interview in in the link above, is that he confirms the two women took her from the start. There was other comments on this thread that perhaps she was taken by someone else, and these two women came into play later.

Important detail, imo. Thanks for pointing it out.

Well. After having read all threads, all I can say is that I'm bemused by all the weirdness to this case. Just bizarre.

Shasta Sheriff Tom Bosenko says she was found at 4:30 in the morning in the community of Yolo, after being freed by kidnappers.

Police dispatch recordings of Papini&#8217;s discovery included initial reports she was chained to something and heavily battered.

A driver who stopped to help Papini, called the CHP.

&#8220;Her husband Keith, was immediately notified,&#8221; Sheriff Bosenko said. &#8220;I believe it was the California Highway Patrol was able to use their cell phone, and connect Sherri Papini in cell phone communication with her husband.&#8221;

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/11/24/yolo-reacts-to-sherri-papinis-safe-return-home/

You are absoutely right. These women may be victims just as much as SP is.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

kate93....I love that you say that as is shows great compassion. The captors, although accountable, are human and surely victims themselves. For me, I choose to pray for everyone involved.

kate93....I love that you say that as is shows great compassion. The captors, although accountable, are human and surely victims themselves. For me, I choose to pray for everyone involved.

But they had a gun!

REVEALED: California supermom makes tearful call to thank mayor and local residents following her return home three weeks after she was abducted while out for a jog
· Sherri Papini and her husband Keith tearfully thanked the mayor and residents of their town on Friday
· Sherri vanished on November 2 while out jogging near her home and was found on Thanks giving morning
· The 34-year-old was found on Thursday at 4:30am 150 miles away
· Her father-in-law posted a message on Thursday, saying: 'Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers...What a great Thanksgiving'
· Ken Papini also posted a photo of the Sherri's two young children, 4-year-old Tyler and 2-year-old Violet
· Sherri has seen her husband and will be reunited with her children on Friday
· Police are now searching for two Hispanic women travelling in a dark SUV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3971744/What-great-Thanksgiving-Husband-California-supermom-safe-three-weeks-disappeared-breaks-silence-share-joy-post-happy-photo-two-children.html

I was standing at the bathroom sink this morning both shaving and thinking about this case, and a few words kept popping into mind……… chiseled features, handsome, rippling abs, rugged good looks, boyish charm …… you know what, let’s not dwell on those thoughts right now, but instead let’s dwell on the thoughts about what might be going on with Sherri.

For now I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt, because I did read news reports that said she was both restrained and battered up pretty good when she was discovered. Some of these criminal types have pretty bizarre motives for the things they do.

We hear about people that commit murder in order to steal babies, booby-trap the cops, go on hours-long police chases, blow people away for not “respecting” them, etc. None of this makes sense to a logical person, but it makes total sense to the perps. This case may prove to be similar, with the entire motive being nonsensical and bizarre. She might even be having some of that Stockholm Syndrome effect going on in her head.

I was extremely shocked last night when I was stuffing my face with a third round of turkey and dressing and read on Fox News that she had been found. Not shocked as with a cattle prod or a stun gun…..but shocked as in…..whaaaaat ? I wasn’t able to get on Websleuths most of the day yesterday because I instead had to sit around and hear the same stories from relatives that I’ve heard repeatedly since the age of 5.

For now I’ll play along and offer Sherri the benefit of the doubt. LE will be able to establish if her story has validity or not. If they poke holes in her version of events and things don’t seem to add up, we’ll hear about it. But for now I’m glad she was found alive and also glad that her kids don’t have to grow up wondering what happened to her.

Don’t forget about not too long ago where the woman disappeared and then re-appeared and everybody was chiding her and her boyfriend and saying it was all made up. As it turned out, she was actually abducted and held for a short time by a complete psycho, a psycho who has since been arrested and charged with it.
Great post...informative and entertaining...loved it...Stockholm s. ----good thought

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Do the women in the Redding and Sacramento areas need to be concerned about kidnappers in their midst? What are the ages, height, description of these two Hispanic women with a handgun traveling in a dark SUV? Why isn't the mayor asking these questions and advising citizens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean