Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bittersweet news, but hopefully now justice will be served. Thinking of Sierra's family now more than ever. I knew that poor mother wasn't involved from the beginning.

Like you, I was convinced from the beginning that it was no one within Sierra's family (including RG).

I truly believe that justice is not for the dead but for the living. Nothing can affect Sierra now but her family won't have to go on under a horrid cloud of suspicion.

Poor Sierra.

San Martin is right near where Sierra lives. Is that Safeway open 24 hours? If so, I wonder if he was just off work and going home. Or did he call in sick that day?

Did he attend the same school? "The suspect attended Central High School in Morgan Hill." He's a bit old for high school or maybe they mean in the past?

I am so sick about this!!!!!! 99% of me thought this might be the outcome, but I loved the 1% that did not, while it lasted. I am just distraught, I am so sad for Sierra's family. I am NOT taking down my posters on my home window or our cars. I am making every search more meaningful. I am so mad... who is this stupid punk who seems so insignificant in his picture?

Did he attend the same school? "The suspect attended Central High School in Morgan Hill." He's a bit old for high school or maybe they mean in the past?

I think she went to Sobrano? Something like that...

This is one site that is odd and has his names, but they are transposed. ??????
https://www.facebook.com/people/Antolin-Torres-Garcia/100002570822905

Says class of 1990 on the page. This guy wasn't alive yet in 1990.

It looks like he has one possibly without under Torres instead of Garcia-Torres, but I can't say for sure if it's his. Joined 12/2011 and hasn't been active. I would think if he had any amount of intelligence he erased any online activity after 3/16.

Also, you can still sleuth him on a search engine; typing -Sierra ('minus' Sierra, with no space) will leave any news with her name in it out of the results.

I am so sick about this!!!!!! 99% of me thought this might be the outcome, but I loved the 1% that did not, while it lasted. I am just distraught, I am so sad for Sierra's family. I am NOT taking down my posters on my home window or our cars. I am making every search more meaningful. I am so mad... who is this stupid punk who seems so insignificant in his picture?
I bet he's a Norteno.

All those water searches :( LE has known or suspected for a while that Sierra was not alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg