Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure there is no merit to any of the postings, but has anyone done a youtube search of Sierra Lamar and checked out the comments??? some of them are quite a bit disturbing.........
MOO

If I'm looking at the same comments you are, then disgusting doesn't even begin to describe them, but it looks as if it's one person posting the same awful things over and over. I'm sure the person can be easily tracked down by LE.

If I'm looking at the same comments you are, then disgusting doesn't even begin to describe them, but it looks as if it's one person posting the same awful things over and over. I'm sure the person can be easily tracked down by LE.

Probably... what i also find interesting, is that there are a few who are old classmates of hers that say they don't like her, she was mean to them, laughed at them, etc. but still hopes she is found safe... Just shows another side of her IMO

JMO, MOO and all that jazz

No, disgusting isn't close. But a quick look at that poster's comments from all other vids they've posted to show a vile racist, and a very angry person. I don't think it has anything to do with Sierra personally; they've commented on the Mexico quake, Trayvon Martin, and some other vids.

I don't think it's much to do with Sierra other than to get their filth out for folks to read. One of those vampires, sucking people's hope and love and sorrow, you know? Just a nasty piece of work, but I don't think it has anything to do with Sierra herself.

Best-
Herding Cats

It is not impossible to believe that she DID have such a bag, due to the lack of cosmetic items or even a brush in the JC bag, unless all of these items are accounted for in the home. She could have taken clothing for a week and if she is like most teens, her mom would not be able to tell what (if anything) she had with her.

Meanwhile, people would be looking for her in the one outfit that her mom COULD verify was missing, namely what she had on in the photo. The clothes were gone from the house, so her mom would logically assume she was in them when they walked out the door. She indicated a desire to highlight her hair... maybe she would change it completely to throw people off if she HAD planned to run off.

I still don't know what to believe.
Some great points in your post Lisa! however...

I tend to think that this theory is giving her too much credit, she is a 15 year old girl and MOST girls her age don't think this far into things and are not this smar,t if you will.

I also feel if she ran off, the Text Messages would still be in her phone planning it all. That was her means of communication besides social media and It would be easily traceable. I said earlier that NO teenage girl would throw an Android phone off the side of the road, so the messages and anything pertaining to her personal life (even stuff mom didn't know about) WOULD definately be in that phone.. the only way it wouldn't be is if she deleted it all and ditched it on purpose which I don't see as being part of any teenage girls plan. Sadly, this case just really isn't looking good right now.

[quote]Santa Clara County Sheriff's detectives are taking to the waterways in the search of missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra Lamar.

Dive crews combed through reservoirs & lakes Wednesday with the help of trained rescue dogs.

The effort took place one day after Sheriff's officials re-classified the case as an abduction.[/quote]http://www.kmj580.com/pages/landing/?blockID=596224&feedID=806

Police concentrated their efforts on the Calero Reservoir, an artificial lake, south of San Jose in the Santa Teresa Hills. They did so with the help of a K-9 that can detect human remains in water. It was built in 1935 and is extremely popular with neighborhood teens. Investigators made it clear that there was no evidence that led them there, but they were just trying to cover their bases.

Police are confident that Sierra did not run away from home. Detectives believe she was taken against her will and the person responsible for the teen's disappearance is either from Morgan Hill or is familiar with the area. There are 500 leads that have come into the sheriff's office but so far, there are no solid leads.
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8599161

I hope I'm not bringing in old thoughts, but it has always seemed to me that someone harmed Sierra near her home, and then "strategically" placed her phone and bag to make it look as though she was abducted. I see that her family has passed LDT, but I still think it was someone very local to her. Not one person saw Sierra that morning? MOO Praying.

Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith is not ready to call the disappearance of Sierra LaMar a stranger abduction.

Smith tells NBC Bay Area that it's still quite possible that whoever took the 15-year-old girl on March 16 knew LaMar or was at least acquainted with her.

Law enforcement says there's a good chance the kidnapper is familiar with the area where LaMar lives, especially when you consider that 40 percent of people who abduct children live within a mile of the child's home.

The sheriff's office is working on the theory that this was a crime of opportunity -- that the perpetrator didn't plan this in advance.

Sherriff Smith points out that in many crimes like this "it's impulsive."
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sheriff-LaMar-Disappearance-Crime-of-Opportunity-144881955.html

sounds to me like they are now working off a perp profile :moo:

Oooh. Well, if they did not have a place to take her for LONG, they MAY have had a place for the day, or even the weekend (parents away?) and could have used the "empty house" to convince her to come over and "party" instead of going to school that day.

EVEN IF she had been sexually assaulted that day, the perp might have been able to "release" her, on the assumption that she would blame herself for getting into that situation, and knowing that "telling her mom" would ALSO require her to tell her mom that she'd skipped school to go to a party.

But once they'd taken and tossed her phone, she had to know she was in trouble. If the phone had not shown indications of having been thrown, just hidden, I might think she intended to avoid being pinged or called but planned to return for it (and maybe even the the JC bag) later.

This doesn't line up to me. The phone was thrown minutes after she got into the car. We dont know whether the bag was thrown right after that, but there is a good chance it was thrown right then as well.

And nobody in their right mind, even a 15 yo would NOT place their phone and JC purse out in a field with the intention of coming back to get it later. IF, she voluntarily threw these items, she was willing to give them up for whatever reasons.

I just dont see this being a crime of opportunity. If she were picked up on the road thats at the end of her street or at the bus stop I could see that. But she was likely picked up at her driveway, which happend to be at the end of a cul-de-sac.

I dont think it was planned (or at least not well) and I dont think the person that picked her up intended to do anything to her.

Something happened in those few minutes from the time she got into the car to where the phone was thrown out.

Im having trouble imagining what might happen in such a short time though. If she got in the car willingly, what could have happened to make the perp throw her phone out he window.

One possibility is that she was playing on her phone or texting someone, and the perp got nervous. But I dont think the perp had intentions of doing anything with her, so I dont know why they would escalate things from giving a ride to someone to full scale kidnapping. If it did go down this way, the person is very eratic and likely has a past criminal record. IMO

Very puzzling still.

This doesn't line up to me. The phone was thrown minutes after she got into the car. We dont know whether the bag was thrown right after that, but there is a good chance it was thrown right then as well.

And nobody in their right mind, even a 15 yo would NOT place their phone and JC purse out in a field with the intention of coming back to get it later. IF, she voluntarily threw these items, she was willing to give them up for whatever reasons.

I agree with you. I was only saying that they COULD have pulled off a short-term kidnap/assault scenario and subsequently released her if she had gone willingly, stashing her belongings to avoid being found, but planning to return for them later. However, the fact that the phone was thrown out of the car almost immediately had to make her realize she had totally misjudged the person she was with, assuming she went willingly to begin with, and that would have made it next to impossible for them to release her later. That is to say, she may not have realized she was being abducted when she got in the car, but the point was made clear to her when the perp grabbed her phone and threw it out. At that point, she had to realize she wasn't likely to be going back home at all.

I hope I'm not bringing in old thoughts, but it has always seemed to me that someone harmed Sierra near her home, and then "strategically" placed her phone and bag to make it look as though she was abducted. I see that her family has passed LDT, but I still think it was someone very local to her. Not one person saw Sierra that morning? MOO Praying.

I had this feeling early on, but the family has passed LDT I assume since they aren't suspects. And no crime scene has been found. In addition, her scent was lost at the end of the driveway, which I assume means they can conclude she was there and picked up by a car.

I know we aren't sleuthing family, so im not imlying anything on them here, but if her body were placed in a car near her driveway would the dogs pick up the scent the same as if she were alive and got into a car that morning?

Are people just theorizing, or has it been released by LE to MSM that they know that the phone was thrown out immediately? (I realize that logical sense and many theories indicate such)

Are people just theorizing, or has it been released by LE to MSM that they know that the phone was thrown out immediately? (I realize that logical sense and many theories indicate such)

I think they may know by pings that it did not go elsewhere and then travel back to that area...not sure

I think they may know by pings that it did not go elsewhere and then travel back to that area...not sure
Oh,I agree.

It's just that a few recent posts seemed to imply "we know", etc., so I was asking for clarification. :)

I still can't seem to get the thought out of my head of her being trafficked for sex. Is there anyone that is good at facial recognition that I could give a link too? These girls are kidnapped, drugged and moved around. I hope LE is looking at Backpage for her. I believe people get the indication that only troubled youth or girls from other coutries are trafficked and this is not true. By this time she could be very far from home if this is the case.

There was a full set of clothing and underwear (presumably sans socks & shoes) in her bag. There may have been a book or two, and apparently there was no makeup.

The early MSM reports said the bag was "secreted" (i.e. "hidden" as if the hiding was an intentional act, not just "concealed from view") which I believe to be inaccurate, but which misimpression has not (to my knowledge) been clarified.

The clothing in the bag was clothing mom knew she had. As I have said before, I think mom might NOT have approved of what she had on for school/skipping school, and she planned to change before getting home from wherever. The lack of makeup in her bag suggests she was already wearing all she needed, and that she was planning on removing or reducing it before coming home. I think the photo taken in appropriate clothing and makeup that morning was part of the deception.

HOWEVER, I do not think she intended to be gone longer than a day when she packed this bag. I also think it was tossed, or placed where it was found later on, but not by Sierra. Had Sierra hidden a bag, it would have been packed full of clothes, makeup, and mementos, and stashed PRIOR to her disappearance so she could leave the house with her "regular stuff," retrieve the bag she planned to take with her, and go.

It is not impossible to believe that she DID have such a bag, due to the lack of cosmetic items or even a brush in the JC bag, unless all of these items are accounted for in the home. She could have taken clothing for a week and if she is like most teens, her mom would not be able to tell what (if anything) she had with her.

Meanwhile, people would be looking for her in the one outfit that her mom COULD verify was missing, namely what she had on in the photo. The clothes were gone from the house, so her mom would logically assume she was in them when they walked out the door. She indicated a desire to highlight her hair... maybe she would change it completely to throw people off if she HAD planned to run off.

I still don't know what to believe.

Good analysis! Had not thought of clothing in bag being there to put back on when returning from school to fool mom... since she left for school after her mom left, agree about the makeup... I cannot remember if she got home after her mom did? Otherwise, no need for clothing deception...

Oh,I agree.

It's just that a few recent posts seemed to imply "we know", etc., so I was asking for clarification. :)

I was under the impression that based on the time of her last text and her pings they could determine how long the phone was there. I may have been wrong though, if they only know that it didn't leave the area but not when it arrived at that specific location. Sorry if I was wrong.

I also want to point out a few things about the purse. A lot of reports are stating she was last seen carrying the purse, but that is not a fact. Nobody saw her leave, so nobody can say what she was wearing/carrying.

In addition, in the NG interview, the mom states that Sierra "frequently" carried the JC bag, but she definately does not say that she carried it EVERY day.

Im sure there is no merit to any of the postings, but has anyone done a youtube search of Sierra Lamar and checked out the comments??? some of them are quite a bit disturbing.........
MOO

Are these videos that she had put on Youtube, or that have been made since she has been missing (sorry I haven't had a chance to look)? I have seen so many nasty comments on videos on Youtube, it is really disturbing the things that sickos take the time to write on there, such disturbed people in the world who have way too much time on their hands.

Has there been anything on Topix for her area about her? That is another place that a lot of weirdos post, but sometimes you find some interesting clues. I even checked to see if maybe she was on Pinterest, that seems to be taking off lately and I see a lot teens using it as well, but I didn't find her on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonderPony