CA CA - Stacey Smart, 51, Lewiston, Trinity Co, 12 Oct 2016

bump this thread~someone knows something of value~we are never going to give up and continue to believe the truth will come to light

There are no special rules for carpet disposal that I am aware of, but it is more costly to take a large piece of carpet to the dump than if you take the time to cut it into 1 to 2 ft squares. Also, in our rural area some people use a piece of old carpet on the ground near a porch or patio to keep dust down or weeds from coming up.

For the person asking about the paperboy or mailman, our mail in Trinity County is all P.O. Boxes and people go to the post office to pickup. Newspapers are delivered to the P.O. Box or you buy one at the local store.

Hope this is not against any rules: Stacey's sister looks similar to her and some of the undated sitings might have been of her sister.

With a total 8,307.72 sq. km of land and water area, Trinity County, California is the 173rd largest county equivalent area in the United States. Home to 13,170...

With all that space to check out and the low numbers of people, unless there is something to narrow down the search area it is an overwhelming task to find a missing person here.

With a total 8,307.72 sq. km of land and water area, Trinity County, California is the 173rd largest county equivalent area in the United States. Home to 13,170...

With all that space to check out and the low numbers of people, unless there is something to narrow down the search area it is an overwhelming task to find a missing person here.

I think she is in the water. If had to choose, I'd look closer into the Papoose Arm of Trinity Lake. That's the area East of the Trinity Dam.

-Nin

I just spent a couple of days in Trinity County and other areas of Northern California. It would be so easy for someone to disappear (accidentally or purposely) and never be found up there. There are so many bodies of water, dense forests, valleys, ravines, etc. If you go off of the beaten path just a few feet it's difficult to be spotted in many places.

I seriously cannot believe Stacey has not been found yet.

I seriously cannot believe Stacey has not been found yet.

I hate to say that I can totally believe it. Both Trinity and adjoining Humboldt county are mostly vast wilderness hiding many missing people, mostly women. There is also a culture of silence and dislike of LE. I agree with Nin that she is probably in the water. My heart aches for Stacey's family and friends. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back