CA CA - Westlake Village, HispFem 18-30, UP11249, pregnant, in parking lot, Jul'80

Okay i have been on here only for a short while but i recall seeing a sketch of a Doe quite a few times and now, i just do not see it anywhere, i cannot remember what Jane Doe... Because i found this girl missing from 77 who resembled that pic of jane doe... Any suggestions?

Was it something you saw recently?

Thanks @Springrain
I read through the Chouest thread and you've done a great job on researching his timeline.

He should have gotten a stiffer sentence for the 1977 case, it was rape & attempted murder. I sound like a broken a record but I can't get over the plea deal he got.
CA - Wilson Chouest, suspected SK, known murder victims in Kern and Los Angeles Counties, 1980s
Thanks DSCrime! It is truly sickening, isn't it? If he had gotten an actual appropriate sentencing at the time, Shirley and Lyra Jade would still be alive. It is truly infuriating to look directly at those events and see how they ended up directly contributing to the violent deaths of these two beautiful ladies, if not more, and the rapes and robberies of more.

I found this....Cindy Irene King, Female, White / Caucasian

White
Tatoo
Distinctive teeth
DNA in Codis
I have only been on here for less than two weeks.... Cindy is the MP i saw just today... But i recall a Jane Doe with a pic that resembles this girl Cindy. Looked as far back as i could go and nothing.

I wish there was more to say, some way I could help.

I think about her and bringing her home to her family a lot. But, I feel like there is nothing I can do but wait. Hoping for DNA Doe to work through her difficult genealogy, for family members in Zacatecas to see the flyer online...I trust she will go home, sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. IMO.

I wish there was more to say, some way I could help.

I think about her and bringing her home to her family a lot. But, I feel like there is nothing I can do but wait. Hoping for DNA Doe to work through her difficult genealogy, for family members in Zacatecas to see the flyer online...I trust she will go home, sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. IMO.
I was surprised at how many prominent cases were solved this year like Kelly and Dawn Olanik. I can definitely count on this one being closured soon.

Yes, this is correct/the latest news as far as we know.

This is what I found in the most recent information about the father of the unborn child. Hope this helps.
In 2021, investigators identified the father of her baby as a Honduran immigrant who had ties to the Central American community within the Koreatown district of Los Angeles, but were unable to get any new information from him.
https:///wiki/Ventura_County_Jane_Doe_(1980)

From a look at the forensic reconstructions and postmortem autopsy photos, does anyone else think VCJD could be slightly older than 30? Like around 31-39

From a look at the forensic reconstructions and postmortem autopsy photos, does anyone else think VCJD could be slightly older than 30? Like around 31-39
I doubt it. I have a few photos of her that aren't available anywhere online, including a direct frontal of her face before she was embalmed, and the full-body version of the crime-scene photo that was cropped to just show her face in the public version. My best guestimate just based on her appearance was that she was in her early 20s, or possibly slightly younger.

They also use also physical factors that don't show up in photos, like tooth and joint wear, skull sutures and that sort of thing. She might be a year or two older but usually if a person is much older than 20s they start to show more signs of aging.

But on the other hand, all the factors including facial are best estimate and subject to error. Did you have a particular person in mind, or was that just a general question?

For me personally, I always felt she appeared to be about 25/26, but this is just based on the reconstructions and crime scene and embalmed photos. She doesn't look like a teen or 20-year-old to me personally. But I haven't seen any pics that weren't public and I assume the ME had other reasons for the age estimate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair
Back